[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mismatch .. she's too mature for him

I don't think it's ch 3 fault. ..mint was booked ahead of time... she'll be open in 2017

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Wow... u girls have been busy... n yes i have been going thru withdraws as well... been keeping muself busy from picking my phone up n social media ChariOh coz i miss them so much too!!!!

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I do hope Mint and Mario will reunite in Buang Bajanton. They match these two characters, but instead of Prae married to Kade, I only want them to date.

Back to Jui, yes she sure look more mature for Toey in GLM.

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
And has anyone sub any of ChariOh interviews yet? I am sooo dying to know what they are saying about one another

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Mario and Jui??
I agree with all your girls that she looks too mature for Mario
If we don't get Mario and mint in the lakorn then let just go with someone else
I just want them to pair up by the end of 2016 which probably won't happen cause mint has three lakorns
I miss them so much
Hoping for the best

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
First things first
I want a confirmation on the remake
I want a changed/impressive plot and a little more romance
I want ChariOh!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Renuion

I'm currently watching it too.
There is good reason y the n'ek is married so if they want to change that part in the remake, n'ek can only be engaged

My sister and I were saying that if they remade it, is Alex Randell going to play as the husband 55555
I was like "no" but if he was he would be one of the good guys

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Awe...got me excited for a bit that Chario will reunite but guess not. I agree Jui will look too mature for him.
Well I hope if when Mario and Mint finally collaborate again, just let it be a very good Lakorn although if it's not going the The Enchanted Bed.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
MidnaTwilii said:
I'm currently watching it too.
There is good reason y the n'ek is married so if they want to change that part in the remake, n'ek can only be engaged
My sister and I were saying that if they remade it, is Alex Randell going to play as the husband 55555
I was like "no" but if he was he would be one of the good guys
It will be interesting if Alex plays Kade. He was in the older version and have interaction with the other Kade haha.

And I agree, he will be a good "bad guy"

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe if we're lucky the Channel will switch Mint's schedule, pass on the lakorn with Mai. And have her pair up with Mario for a lakorn instead lol. 

Reactions: lgm

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
xcinsationalx said:
Maybe if we're lucky the Channel will switch Mint's schedule, pass on the lakorn with Mai. And have her pair up with Mario for a lakorn instead lol. 
Tbh, i dont mind Top as a praek. He clearly can act. I dont know about Mai. James Ma's chemistry with Mint is just a bit below Chario. James Ma's acting is also admirable. I am going to see all her upcoming lakorns.

If Channel 3 is smart, we will get Chario's new lakorn confirmation and fitting by the end of 2016. And we'll get to see the lakorn air by October or so like they did with Song Huajai Nee Peur Teur. :D

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Omg! Im dying to know, has anyine seen or follow Smart Karissida on fb? He posted something about a new lakorn i think n mint picture was in there!!! Im hoping someone can translate to see if thats her 3rd lakorn?

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
mzmoua06 said:
Omg! Im dying to know, has anyine seen or follow Smart Karissida on fb? He posted something about a new lakorn i think n mint picture was in there!!! Im hoping someone can translate to see if thats her 3rd lakorn?
What? How many more lakorns Chalida is rumoured to be in? She has 3 lakorns confirmed as of now (with Top, James Ma, and Mai Warit)...if that so, it will be her 4th lakorn? Damn...did it miss something?

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Chario mintmario said:
What? How many more lakorns Chalida is rumoured to be in? She has 3 lakorns confirmed as of now (with Top, James Ma, and Mai Warit)...if that so, it will be her 4th lakorn? Damn...did it miss something?
I was digging around IG afterwards, n shes only comfirmed 2 lakorn with JMa and Top the third has not been comfirmed yet. So i'm not quit sure...

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Can they put Mint in a lakorn with Mario and pair Jui up with Mai instead? Lol I know at this point neither lakorn is confirmed but that'd totally be my preference  ;)

MidnaTwilii

sarNie Egg
mzmoua06 said:
Whaaaat???
Girl post the link I wanna see the picture

I can't wait to see more of Top + Mint = Tint(?)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Ok..i just saw the pic. It was a cut from a newspaper. I asked one of the member on Marida Pantip..she said Mint's picture was under another article in the same newspaper. So the new covers Smart's upcoming lakorn had only the pic of Smart Krisada. :D...