[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
lovestar said:
^this thread makes me laugh
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tfEXz2t64rw&feature=youtu.be

Thank you.

Yes totally funny, but it's so cute.  The person that did the video is really creative.  Love it! :crush:

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Kaew is such a n'ek LOL. She gets mad at poor Than over everything, mad at him for helping her family's debts, mad at him for wanting to hurt someone for hurting her, mad at him for wanting revenge. Oh the many times I wanted her to shut up, Than you deserve better, you are good looking and you want to help your girl, why couldn't the heavens find you a better girl who can appreciate you. Kaew is an annoying n'ek, especially towards the end with Champagne, I get that you don't want to kill her but you could have ran especially after she tried to kill you more than once. The third time is a signal to run and not care what happens to her, at this point I hated her and wanted her to die already. 

Mario is so cute with this character, he does such a good job playing the innocent guy and then the meanie, angry guy. He's a really good actor, his eyes are always so expressive. I loved him here, he saved the lakorn. Two thirds of the lakorn was good but after Ni got kidnapped, the n'ek was too much to handle. She really needed to get some reason knocked into her. Don't use the past as an excuse, I get that in the past Warong did a bad thing but Than killed (or would have) to save your ass, the ends justifies the means. Than would have not been a bad person if he killed Thanong, he would not go around killing people who offended him. Thanong legitimately pushed things too far. I like the supporting love story though, Ni and Korn had a good storyline. I was scared that they were going to mess with me and have him end up with Champagne and that would have been tragic. Panjan is a good looking guy, too bad I still think he's a little psycho but I see p'ek material in him. He's a decent actor, he plays a villain well and in here he plays the average good guy good too. The two newbies did a good job, they have a nice flow to them and weren't stiff. The doctor guy is cute but waayyy too young to be a doctor LOL. 

Overall I appreciated the love the p'ek had for n'ek but I hated the n'ek to my absolute core. I would have enjoyed this lakorn a lot more if the n'ek had a 10% better attitude. Mario and Mint were okay together, there is chemistry but I feel meh towards them as a pair. 

Just finished this lakorn and it's going down as one of my all-time favorites: Loved the storyline, the intense chemistry btw Mint and Mario, as well as the whole plot development. Really liked the lack of evil people scheming 24/7 that permeates so many lakorns and appreciated the amount of screen time our leads got -so many hugs and romantic/electrifying moments. 

Thun is definitely joining the ranks alongside Por (Tomorrow, I'll still love...) and Saichon (GRGR) when it comes to dominant H's who can't live without their h's and wear their hearts on their sleeves. Once he realized his feelings, he never once wavered or gave up on Kew. He can't stay away from her and would get jealous so easily (squeal -love good jealous scenes), even of himself when he's Mek. I'm now addicted to Mario Maurer and will be watching his Rising Sun series 1 next: I heard he was really romantic in their as well.

Any more lakorns with dominant p'eks as handsome and unconditionally in love with their n'eks as those three?

lovestar

sarNie Adult
@maya_fantasy yep I'll definitely tell that person her creativity is top notch
She greatly appreciates the conpliment

Cough cough
The maker was me
Wait what

mahsuri1284

sarNie Adult
I was late coming in. Haven't been watching much lakorn recently. Gosh, I can hardly remember what my last lakorn was. Anyway, when I first discovered TSL, I had a little reservation at the beginning - thinking of how to get past Mario's baby face look. I know that he's done so many movies like Pee Mak etc but had never felt inclined to watch any. Glad that I decided to give this a try. I'll admit that I decided to watch this basically because I wanted to see Mint and how she's progressed over the years. I saw a bit of Nuer Mek 2, got frustrated when it was taken off air and somehow made me lost interest in lakorn for a while. Plus family and work commitment made me stay away for a while.

My first impression -- love it to pieces. I didn't expect to love it so much. Most of the time, I prefer to keep my expectations low. In this case, I was just wowed by Mario-Mint chemistry. They need to pair up again, seriously ... but the story line must good too. I think TSL worked because everything fell into places - the chemistry, the script, the casting (love the supporting cast - even those two office workers  :yes:) and there's a baby at the end!! Thank you to the producers and the scriptwriters!  :heart:

I actually wanted to write my opinions here after my first view and before starting Round 2. Unfortunately this lakorn sucked me right through and before I knew it, I'm already at Episode 8 for Round 2 now ... Starting to appreciate this lakorn more in Round 2 - though I must admit that I kinda skip part of Champagne and Tanong's scenes. Tanong because it got a little creepy watching him being psychotic and as for Champagne, well, because she's too skinny and it kinda bothers me to see her that way. The actress who played Champagne did a very good job though.

Anyway, may I mention again how much I love Mint and Mario together here ? Mario is simply awesome and he actually played three roles here! He did an amazing job portraying all those three roles distinctively. During my first view, I didn't really notice him as Khun Luang Warong. Well, actually I didn't really get into the story line about their past lives as well during Round 1. At that time, it was just for me to understand the connection between their past and present lives but now that I'm at Round 2, I've noticed a lot more about that past life (more on that later - probably when I finish Round 2 :D )

*sigh* I'm so jelly of Mint ... oh, I mean, Kewalin  :spin:  To have someone like Khun Thun to love her so much is just   :wub: . So many sweet scenes that I just couldn't choose my utmost favourite one. Thun was just soooooo adorable when he pretended to be Mek to get Kew to forgive him in Ep. 7. I've been watching that scene over and over again ... laughing out loud when he got caught turning off the phone when he's supposed to be Mek. :lol:  No wonder Kew got mad all over again ... lol! And those two office workers were just too funny when they said that Thun and Kew were bickering like husband and wife instead of boss-employee. And don't get me started on their bed scenes! Definitely got me grinning, smiling, squeeing like crazy - esp their wedding night!  :pervie:

I've come across a few comments saying how they disliked Kewalin in the last few episodes (I'm guessing Episodes 10 ? 11 ?) as she was irrational or something like that. Maybe because they thought that Kew shouldn't have reacted like that when Thun wanted to hunt for Thanong himself. But I got Kew's fear. Remember in Episode 6 when Nee insisted they went to see that Chinese man at the temple ? That man did mention about using the power in a wrong way, and Thun would become a ruthless and dangerous villain. Plus she saw what Thun did to the bodyguards in the backyard of his house. Thun did say that if anything happened to Nee or Kew, he would kill them. I think at that moment, Kew couldn't believe she was seeing and hearing that - was that Thun who had been so loving towards her all this while ? I think Kew feared that Thun might turn out to be like Warong and history would repeat itself. Would she be able to accept the fact Thun was capable of killing someone ? She probably couldn't - just like Kaew who couldn't accept Warong's action.

Whoah - I don't think I've written anything this long lately. This must be some sort of a record .. haha.

erinhang

sarNie Adult
mahsuri1284 said:
My first impression -- love it to pieces. I didn't expect to love it so much. Most of the time, I prefer to keep my expectations low. In this case, I was just wowed by Mario-Mint chemistry. They need to pair up again, seriously ... but the story line must good too. I think TSL worked because everything fell into places - the chemistry, the script, the casting (love the supporting cast - even those two office workers  :yes:) and there's a baby at the end!! Thank you to the producers and the scriptwriters!  :heart:
After Mint's lakorn with Boy, I had very low expectations for this lakorn too! And most of the time when I have low expectations, it turns out to be one of my fav. lakorns of all time. Mario and Mint are so compatible around each other. I also want them to pair up again, but like you said, the script has to be good too.