[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I liked Mario and Taew in Plerng Torranong. I actually adore the two together, but the lakorns they were given weren't the greatest, although they had potential. Although I like the idea of Mario and Taew, I ship Mario and Mint together more. There's just so much more spark and chemistry between the two.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm watching chario vdo's..I love how he takes her hand and guide her on stage when they introduced the lakorn. .. they are soo comfortable...

I heard good things about their 1st lakorn. .. tried it but taew character annoyed me soooo much and I tried the 2nd 1.. mario did a great job on his parents death scene but I was bored -.- I liked taew and mario was eh to me...

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Exactly how I feel roselovesice. I used to ship Mario and taew too because of plerng toranong but like I have mentioned before ChadaOh has more sizzling chemistry than I have though. ChadaOh overpowered mariotaew for me. I'm so glad to be sailing on this new ship hehe like I told my sister I won't jump off this boat yet hahah

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm on board and will sink with it... but at this rate. ..I feel it's a nice long ride *wink*wink* I never want mint to really "jin" anyone. ...I like how they did it w/matt/great... they weren't pushing the jin in the face that it was overbearing. ...I did like yadech but it got too much for me

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Ban Muang Newspaper
“'The atmosphere today is very lively. It seems like everyone is here to play instead of shooting a lakorn. Once they got the float rings, everyone all went down to the water without waiting for one another, especially Punjan who dragged everyone to the middle of the water. The first victim was Frued, who was not expecting it, got surrounded and everyone splashed water on him. He couldn’t even open his eyes. He screamed and yelled. The next victim is Mint. They put her on the ring, pushed and shove her around that she almost fell on her face many times. “
“The person that is behind it (that pushed/shove her) is Mario. He keeps teasing and tricking her. Even though in this scene (in the lakorn) Mario is supposed to be sweet (a sweet scene between the two) and protect her but the mission failed. There are too many people that are the 3rd wheels. I am telling you the mood (romantic mood) is gone. Follow and watch this scene this Wednesday.”
Article link and more cute pictures can be found here. http://www.banmuang.co.th/news/entertain/29230 :)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
mint looked like a wiling participant w/O...watching those vdo..i love how he's always saying she's pretty in stuff :woot:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Why does Mario look like he has a belly in those pictures on the site? I could of swore he had a nice body the last time I checked. 555

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@Spanky, I totally agree with you!!! I am sailing with this ship and I'm going to stay!!! If it should ever sink, I will gladly sink with it, but for now it seems that our ChaRio/ChadaOh ship is sailing strong!!!!! PLEASE CH3!!!! Let our ChaRio/ChadaOh have another lakorn together!!!! 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
his shirt is wet and when he bends over the shirt loop like a belly...just BTS ...he always saying she beautiful...they interview them about their lakorn..he goes i'm happy to be working w/ the beautiful mint...at the wedding bts...my beautiful n'k..

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
roselovesice said:
Why does Mario look like he has a belly in those pictures on the site? I could of swore he had a nice body the last time I checked. 555

LOL I find him a bit thick lately though, even in the lakorn on certain angles you can sees he has gained a bit of weight, especially in his mid-section.  When he was Mek during the ducks catching scenes, you can really see he was quite chubby. :bhehe:  Good thing he has some muscles, but he better watch out, after a pound or two he'll cross over to the heavy side easily instead of fit and muscular. :yes:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I think Mario has always been a little big/muscular though. In the Rising Sun, he was kinda thick. It's alright though. I will still love him even if he gains a little more weight!!!! He will still remain the handsome and adorable Mario!!!! 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
By the way girls, it's already Wednesday in Thailand!!! It's 6am in Thailand, so only a couple more hours and we will get to watch episode 4!!! I've been so crazy that I added the clock that keeps track of Thailand time into my phone so that I can check it everyday. LOL!!! Oh how I wish I could go to Thailand and meet ChaRio. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
his shirt is wet and when he bends over the shirt loop like a belly....he's muscular now for sure...just BTS ...he always saying she beautiful...they interview them about their lakorn..he goes i'm happy to be working w/ the beautiful mint...at the wedding bts...my beautiful n'k....

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPSIODE 7: OCT 20, 2015

The next morning, Thann couldn't sleep so he called Krit to come over. Krit is complaining that he is a doctor and not a pizza delivery guy.
"I am so stressed out. I need someone to talk to." Thann handed Krit the diary. "Warong is violent, he killed someone. I think I am Warong. The more I read the diary the more realize that it's about me"

"You're telling me that you are Warong that are reborn? What about Mek?"
"He is a spirit that follows me because I killed him."
"If you believe it, what are you going to do?" Thann shook his head. Krit told him to finish reading the diary because there might be something in there that he wants to know about. Thann is stressing out that Kewalin may hate him if she gets to read it. Krit said that if Kewalin imagination is like Thann, then yes she may... It makes Thann even more stressed out.
The next morning, Thann came over to pick up Kew for work and tells her that he'll pick her up every day. He handed her a box of sandwich for her to eat.
"Why are you so attentive to me?"
"I don't want you to get mad at me"
"Mad about what? If it's the thing at the beach, I have already forgotten about it but don't do it again."
"It's not about that"
"Then what is it about?"
"Promise me first that you will not hate me"
"You are crazy. What's happening to me in the last 2 days. I am getting haunted by a ghost at day and night" "It's you. You are so attentive to me and it seems like I am being haunted by a ghost"
"What ghost are you talking about at night?" Kew is getting goose bump and doesn't want to talk about it.
He scolded, "Who did what?"
"I got haunted by a ghost. A real ghost, understand?"
Korn went to the coffee shop and found Anima crying in pain. He took her to the hospital. She has food poisoning. They came back to and made her a rice porridge and he even feed her.
For the whole day, Thann has been productive at work but it's the opposite with Kew. She can't focus and keep thinking about the ghost that she saw. In the afternoon, she asked to leave early to go look for the diary at the river house. Thann look suspicious.
"Is that book really important to you?"
"It very important. It's my family history and I want to know about it. If I find the diary, I promise to work hard tomorrow."
Kew got exhausted and looked everywhere in the house and can't find it. Thann followed her to the house, he is contemplating on whether to give it back to her or not. He is afraid that if she read it, she'll say that he is cruel. He walked in with the diary, he sees Kew sitting and handed it to her. She is so happy. "Where did you find it?" He is silent.
"When did you take it? You took it and you lied to me that you didn't see it? I almost die trying to find it. Do you know how crazy I have been with this book?...Why do you have to lie that you didn't see it? Why do you do this?" He is still silent.
"No wonder you have been saying strange thing lately. Afraid that I'll get mad. If you are really afraid, then why do you do it? I don't understand you, Khun Thann. You are lying about a small thing. How could I trust you."
Kew walked out. Thann ran after her. "Please listen to me. I didn't mean to.." Kew pushed his chest. "I don't like it that you lied to me"
"I just wanted to know if there is anything about me in the diary."
"Why didn't you just tell me? My great great grandmother wrote this dairy. There is only one left and it's very important to my family"
Thann feels guilty and he doesn't know what to say. Kew came back home to tell the gang about what Thann did. Pu told her to break up and quit working for him. Thann followed to her house.
"What do I have to do so you will stop being mad at me?" Kew just walked away from him. Yai tabbed Thann on her shoulder gently and told him that Kew hates a thief and a liar the most. It will be hard.
Yui came over to soothe Kew and for her to forgive Thann since he already came to apologize. Pu said that if Thann can do it once, he can do it again. Yui and Pu are arguing so Kew asked them to go argue somewhere else. Mack came over to tell Kew that Thann refuse to leave.
It's 9pm and Thann is still walking in front of her house. Yui is worried that he may die from gettting bitten by flies. Kew told you to go tell Thann to go home. The phone rang, Yui picked up, Thann asked to talk to Kew but she refused and yelled at him to leave. Thann couldn’t wait any more so he got in his car and left.

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Awee and his fear came true! :( poor Than. I understand why he lied because he's afraid. Gosh thanks for that spoiler I'm also getting upset wahhh my poor Mario

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
EPSIODE 7: OCT 20, 2015

The next morning, Thann couldn't sleep so he called Krit to come over. Krit is complaining that he is a doctor and not a pizza delivery guy.
"I am so stressed out. I need someone to talk to." Thann handed Krit the diary. "Warong is violent, he killed someone. I think I am Warong. The more I read the diary the more realize that it's about me"

"You're telling me that you are Warong that are reborn? What about Mek?"
"He is a spirit that follows me because I killed him."
"If you believe it, what are you going to do?" Thann shook his head. Krit told him to finish reading the diary because there might be something in there that he wants to know about. Thann is stressing out that Kewalin may hate him if she gets to read it. Krit said that if Kewalin imagination is like Thann, then yes she may... It makes Thann even more stressed out.
The next morning, Thann came over to pick up Kew for work and tells her that he'll pick her up every day. He handed her a box of sandwich for her to eat.
"Why are you so attentive to me?"
"I don't want you to get mad at me"
"Mad about what? If it's the thing at the beach, I have already forgotten about it but don't do it again."
"It's not about that"
"Then what is it about?"
"Promise me first that you will not hate me"
"You are crazy. What's happening to me in the last 2 days. I am getting haunted by a ghost at day and night" "It's you. You are so attentive to me and it seems like I am being haunted by a ghost"
"What ghost are you talking about at night?" Kew is getting goose bump and doesn't want to talk about it.
He scolded, "Who did what?"
"I got haunted by a ghost. A real ghost, understand?"
Korn went to the coffee shop and found Anima crying in pain. He took her to the hospital. She has food poisoning. They came back to and made her a rice porridge and he even feed her.
For the whole day, Thann has been productive at work but it's the opposite with Kew. She can't focus and keep thinking about the ghost that she saw. In the afternoon, she asked to leave early to go look for the diary at the river house. Thann look suspicious.
"Is that book really important to you?"
"It very important. It's my family history and I want to know about it. If I find the diary, I promise to work hard tomorrow."
Kew got exhausted and looked everywhere in the house and can't find it. Thann followed her to the house, he is contemplating on whether to give it back to her or not. He is afraid that if she read it, she'll say that he is cruel. He walked in with the diary, he sees Kew sitting and handed it to her. She is so happy. "Where did you find it?" He is silent.
"When did you take it? You took it and you lied to me that you didn't see it? I almost die trying to find it. Do you know how crazy I have been with this book?...Why do you have to lie that you didn't see it? Why do you do this?" He is still silent.
"No wonder you have been saying strange thing lately. Afraid that I'll get mad. If you are really afraid, then why do you do it? I don't understand you, Khun Thann. You are lying about a small thing. How could I trust you."
Kew walked out. Thann ran after her. "Please listen to me. I didn't mean to.." Kew pushed his chest. "I don't like it that you lied to me"
"I just wanted to know if there is anything about me in the diary."
"Why didn't you just tell me? My great great grandmother wrote this dairy. There is only one left and it's very important to my family"
Thann feels guilty and he doesn't know what to say. Kew came back home to tell the gang about what Thann did. Pu told her to break up and quit working for him. Thann followed to her house.
"What do I have to do so you will stop being mad at me?" Kew just walked away from him. Yai tabbed Thann on her shoulder gently and told him that Kew hates a thief and a liar the most. It will be hard.
Yui came over to soothe Kew and for her to forgive Thann since he already came to apologize. Pu said that if Thann can do it once, he can do it again. Yui and Pu are arguing so Kew asked them to go argue somewhere else. Mack came over to tell Kew that Thann refuse to leave.
It's 9pm and Thann is still walking in front of her house. Yui is worried that he may die from gettting bitten by flies. Kew told you to go tell Thann to go home. The phone rang, Yui picked up, Thann asked to talk to Kew but she refused and yelled at him to leave. Thann couldn’t wait any more so he got in his car and left.

Hokulanii_ Why it is whenever you shared spoilers I always ending up reaching my "like" limits?  :lmao:  :cry1:  :yes:  hahaha thank you once again. :kiss3:   :flowers:
It's getting so good, but why does it has to end on a good part. It's killing me now, with all these waiting for next episode, the spoilers is so good.  :weee:

MissSunny are you waiting counting down to catch it lives?  :thumbsup:

Thanks Spanky.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOD I OFFICIALLY HATE PU NOW!!!! JUST READING THE SPOILERS GOT ME ANGRY AT HIM!!!!! IT'S OFFICIAL!!!! I HATE HIM!!!! I hate him!!!! HATE!!!! HATE!!!! Sorry girls, I needed to let my anger out. I didn't think I would end up hating any characters in this lakorn but nope! I guess there always have to be one character that makes me hate them. I don't like him butting into my Than and Kew's relationship!!! Darn it!!!! My poor Than!!! He is afraid that Kew will be angry because he loves her already!!! WHAT AM I GOING TO DO!!??? He even followed Kew to her house to make it up to her!!!! MEK!!!! Where are you Mek!!!? Come help our couple!!!!! We need you Mek!!!!

I wonder how Kew is going to handle the news that Warong killed Mek in the past. This is not looking good at all for our couple. I'M SCARED!!!! Maybe I should just stop watching after episode 6 and wait for the rest of the episodes to air first. I'm afraid to continue watching it. Feel so sad for Than thinking that he is Warong and an evil person. I mean, Than is kind of mean sometimes, but he is not evil. Feel even more sad for Mek. This lakorn is already breaking my heart and we're not even halfway done with it!!!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I figure it be something w/the diary and of course later on Thun gonna go bad ass cuz some1 tryting to kill him

On a side Note
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUQ-2fMz7Q

LMAO...Mario in his interview in pinoy..soo cute doing Gangnam style dance

I'm going Chario CRAZY...here some snippet translation of him complimenting MInt Chalida 

the wedding scene BTS

mario - my jao sao is soo beautiful (he makes a MMmm sound)

Mint 'BLUSH"BLUSH"

when they were getting ready for the show?? or something...he say his n'k is pretty...

closing party 

M : n'Mint Nah Ruk Mak (extremely cute)

I found someone reading a summary of the lakorn

M: p'O always "investigating my body" - hand gesture to her figure
O - Lerrrrrrr....and to me he did his investigating hehehe

in another interview 

M: P'O making fun of my "body"  **Oooo...so he really is  closely investigating ;)

O; N'mint....a pretty person