[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
I like taew I like Mario so I supported them lol but I like Mario and mint more!! Plus I like mint and I like Mario!!!!
awww ep 7.. I will definitely cry only cause I'm sensitive lmao

Oh and hokulanii thank you so much!!!!!!! Love you lol

I just remembered my siggie is so old

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
I figure it be something w/the diary and of course later on Thun gonna go bad ass cuz some1 tryting to kill him

On a side Note
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PUQ-2fMz7Q

LMAO...Mario in his interview in pinoy..soo cute doing Gangnam style dance

I'm going Chario CRAZY...here some snippet translation of him complimenting MInt Chalida 

the wedding scene BTS

mario - my jao sao is soo beautiful (he makes a MMmm sound)

Mint 'BLUSH"BLUSH"

when they were getting ready for the show?? or something...he say his n'k is pretty...

closing party 

M : n'Mint Nah Ruk Mak (extremely cute)

I found someone reading a summary of the lakorn

M: p'O always "investigating my body" - hand gesture to her figure
O - Lerrrrrrr....and to me he did his investigating hehehe

in another interview 

M: P'O making fun of my "body"  **Oooo...so he really is  closely investigating ;)

O; N'mint....a pretty person
Hahaah right !!!! Mario looked at mint up and down too before he realized what she was saying PWAHAHAHAHHAHAH.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The diary drama is nothing. Wait till they both know that they are reborn from the past and Kew will blame him about Mek. . I'm interested and can't wait for the part where Mek realize that he is a ghost and not human. What would he do?

Off topic. I have a last minute business travel to Sydney, Australia in mid Nov. Anyone from that area? :)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
ip.smilez said:
Hahaah right !!!! Mario looked at mint up and down too before he realized what she was saying PWAHAHAHAHHAHAH.
I was surprised too when I heard in the Bts when mint said he likes to check out my body. Hahaha I thought I misheard and had to rewind it. LOL must be some sort of an inside joke that they are not sharing. Too bad he interrupted her before she finished.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
The diary drama is nothing. Wait till they both know that they are reborn from the past and Kew will blame him about Mek. . I'm interested and can't wait for the part where Mek realize that he is a ghost and not human. What would he do?

Off topic. I have a last minute business travel to Sydney, Australia in mid Nov. Anyone from that area? :)

I'm scared to find out how Kew is going to respond when she finds out they her and Than are reincarnations of Kaew and Warong!!!! I guess we already know how Than feels but he shouldn't blame himself though!! Even if he is the reincarnation of Warong, they are still two completely different people with different personalities. 

Have fun on your trip!!!! I wish I was from that area but sadly no, I'm stuck in the U.S. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
during the Bright Star w/moo yong (kinky hair dude)

Mint say he's always making fun of her body...I say an excuse to always 'check her out' hehehe...hint the hand and everything else mmmm....oh lalala..the sound effect he makes talking about her ...mmmmm

I figure the past will catch up to em...but it will pass...that why Mek here...to make sure she forgives him...and we have a beautiful wedding scene...but Champagne gonna cause trouble too...

the producer and director better book them for a lakorn for 2017

agree w/everyone..she shouldn't be mad...it's the past life...

I'm so jelly i would love to go to Aussie

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I don't follow MarioTaew but does he touch Taew's hand like that? I mean Mint does have someone she's talking to who I do consider as her BF haahha and Taew has been taken for a very long time now.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
@Ntsuab-Ci, you are absolutely right!!! He's not Warong!!!

@Spanky, yeah thank goodness we have Mek!!! Mek always come to save the day and protect Kew. He should give Than a chance to fight with bad guys too since Than's specialty is Judo!!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
O and Mint are both "studying" ppl...but I have hope for the future...both are still young...we grow and mature and evolve as a person...but in general, as long as they are happy...

Call me craze...but I feel it from them..esp. O...he admires her for sure...as for right now, I just want a Chario lakorn for 2017

OMG i love the Judo Vs tae kon do scene...LMAO and his expresion....swoooon

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
O and Mint are both "studying" ppl...but I have hope for the future...both are still young...we grow and mature and evolve as a person...but in general, as long as they are happy...

Call me craze...but I feel it from them..esp. O...he admires her for sure...as for right now, I just want a Chario lakorn for 2017

OMG i love the Judo Vs tae kon do scene...LMAO and his expresion....swoooon

One of daradaily's articles stated that the gal Mario is talking to slipped that Mario has met her father. :p

But yes both are still young and sizzling with chemistry!!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
OH MY GOODNESS THAT PHOTO OF MARIO KISSING MINT ON FOREHEAD IN BED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :woot2:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance3:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance2:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :dance1:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :weee:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :thumbsup:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :heart:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :clap:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :drool:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:  :spin:

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Goodness I am screaming like crazy at the picture!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I CANNOT WAIT!!!!!! I WANT TO SEE THE SCENE!!!!! Oh how I wish I had a husband or boyfriend who would wake me up like that. This lakorn is making me feel so lonely as a single lady. XD

spanky

sarNie OldFart
way to kill my dream ipsmile!!  :rant:  j/k....as long as they are happy...after "studying" someone it's expected to meet the family....

Chario evoke a intense Feeling I have and watching their interaction on the BTS don't help...hahaha esp. w/ Mario and his non subtle adoration of mint chalida and how she blushes  :pervie:

OMG her chest/shoulder is bare...an "willing" scene??? :woot2:  :drools:

ahhhhhhhhhhhh...i have a new avatar..now too many good pix of these 2!!!!!!!!!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
ahhaaha spanky !! We can go off to our wishful thinking corner kekekeke BUT BUT their personal life affairs has nothing to do with them on-screen so we can FIN as hard as we want ekekekekek

Because of Chadaoh, I've become anti-social and hidden in my cave! LOL 

Thun will see Kew in Boran clothes

C; tagged