[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
fun said:
I hope they kiss!!! Real kissing, not camera angle kiss!!! 
Yes !!! I hope they won't cut her kissing scenes off anymore ' it just isn't fair how other actresses get kiss scenes, but hers are either cut off or always forehead kiss... Ugh it's annoying. Since she'll be playing with Mario their is definitely going to be a kiss scene !!!!! OMG I just realize their 6 years apart still cute !!! CHARIO !!!

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
OMG !!! I saw !!!! Filming is starting scene !!! I'm so happy!!! OMG ! Ugh! I can't wait for BTS footages!

maiKair

sarNie Hatchling
Lol I knew the storyline was something like that! The plot reminds me a lot of P'Cee Siwat's & P'Min's lakorn "Sawan Saang". 
@dariey 
My ultimate bias too! When I saw the video, it hit me right in the feels so I couldn't help but to find the gif and keep it as part of my signature. 

OHOaddict said:
Soo did anyone find out why Boy, Bomb, First, and Top were at the photoshoot?

I think they were just coincidently at the Ch3 building and just went to the fitting for fun. 

YaMaMiKi

Official Chalida&Monchanok Stalker
janajelly1 said:

I think they were just coincidently at the Ch3 building and just went to the fitting for fun. 
My only question is why are do the seem to all wear yellow at one point. Must love the happy colour hahhah. nz spelling btw.

Merry Christmas from Me and New Zealand. It's like 1am here. So loud around here. My neighbours love fireworks.

Ps. What time is it in your country?

^^^ I remember seeing a pic of all them with a group wearing yellow, don't remember why lol.

Merry Christmas to you too. :) Right now in my country it's 3 pm. ^___^