[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
They look so nice together. I'm hoping this lakorn will be good and looking forward to seeing this pair.

cool :)

sarNie Adult
ip.smilez said:
Love how chalida paired up her wedding dress with sneakers haahah they must be late to their own wedding
C: panticha
WHAT THE?... Uhm Mint this silly girl ahaha. Always gotta make her wear sneakers even in a wedding dress?? Lmfao ahhh whatever, so glad they're getting a wedding scene! They look stunningggg :spin:

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maybe the had Mint wear sneaker so she wouldn't be taller than Mario? But then again they look about the same height in the other photos so she might just be wearing sneakers in this scene  :scratchhead2:

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Said this lakorn is coming soon, maybe in the next slot?
I really need this lakorn to air soon because I don't have anything to watch when JRWL ends.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
Maybe the had Mint wear sneaker so she wouldn't be taller than Mario? But then again they look about the same height in the other photos so she might just be wearing sneakers in this scene  :scratchhead2:
I think Mint having to wear sneakers with the wedding dress has to do with her character being some-what a tomboy.

Eekkkkssss I see exclusive photos uploaded onto ig along with Sapai Jao. No airing date yet but I know this is coming soon

cool :)

sarNie Adult
Let's just all take this time and be thankful this is actually HAPPENING. Omgawshh ahh, I've waited for about 5 years for this pairing!!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
OMG Chario is so cute!  :crush:  Love them
Can't wait to see them together on screeen soon  :clap:

Does anyone know what they're saying in the interview? 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Mario kept complimenting on how pretty mint is...how she gotten so pretty. ..what she did to become so pretty. ..awww....Mario crushing on mint?! I so fin them!

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
spanky said:
Mario kept complimenting on how pretty mint is...how she gotten so pretty. ..what she did to become so pretty. ..awww....Mario crushing on mint?! I so fin them!
Aw that's so cute! I figured it was something like that since we kept looking at her and she seemed all shy/embarrassed. They are precious. I really hope this show airs soon and that someone subs it. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
I'm bad at translations. Wording may be off though.

Hahah Mario def chom N'Mint. So cute how he said today the bride is very beautiful. "why are you so beautiful?" Hahaa he even emphasized it. Then he asked her to tell the viewers what she did (prob indicating to how she got so beautiful.) Mint spoke about the wedding and how there was arising big problems that happened before they could even wed. *That means they'll have to go through some obstacles before they get marry* Then Mario goes, "No, he/she asked what did you do to be this beautiful?" Mint answers, "Usually I'm already like this everyday." And they both said "OHHH"

IMGGMMG MINT LOOKS LIKE SHE TRIED VERY HARD NOT TO BLUSH. Man!! To have Mario compliment how beautiful you are is gold hehehe

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
I'm bad at translations. Wording may be off though.

Hahah Mario def chom N'Mint. So cute how he said today the bride is very beautiful. "why are you so beautiful?" Hahaa he even emphasized it. Then he asked her to tell the viewers what she did (prob indicating to how she got so beautiful.) Mint spoke about the wedding and how there was arising big problems that happened before they could even wed. *That means they'll have to go through some obstacles before they get marry* Then Mario goes, "No, he/she asked what did you do to be this beautiful?" Mint answers, "Usually I'm already like this everyday." And they both said "OHHH"

IMGGMMG MINT LOOKS LIKE SHE TRIED VERY HARD NOT TO BLUSH. Man!! To have Mario compliment how beautiful you are is gold hehehe

Haha that's cute  :spin:  Honestly if these two ever find themselves single at the same time they should just date it each because they'd be such a beautiful couple  :p

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:

Haha that's cute  :spin:  Honestly if these two ever find themselves single at the same time they should just date it each because they'd be such a beautiful couple  :p
*crawls to my wishful thinking corner heeheh Eeeeks I can't stop watching the video because Mario's compliments made mint so shy eeeks

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
ip.smilez said:
*crawls to my wishful thinking corner heeheh Eeeeks I can't stop watching the video because Mario's compliments made mint so shy eeeks
No joke I've watched this video over and over already lol, I wish they'd announce an air date already. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
xcinsationalx said:
No joke I've watched this video over and over already lol, I wish they'd announce an air date already. 
The views on the videos must be us hahaha eeeeks right!!! Why can't we get an air date already? From start to finish, we still don't know much about this drama.