[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
LOl. the part where she says "You were the one who slept with me last night" Mario is just like "WTH?" She should've used better words or did they really "Sleep" together. Hahaha. I think Mint's name in here is Gewalin

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
True, from what Mario call her in the teaser, it's Gewalin.

I think the other character of Mario, the one who look like crazy is the one from the past so it seem like he is crazy as he talk in the period term.
I am so ready for this one, we will meet again here on 8th/Oct everyone.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bieluvr said:
LOl. the part where she says "You were the one who slept with me last night" Mario is just like "WTH?" She should've used better words or did they really "Sleep" together. Hahaha. I think Mint's name in here is Gewalin

Mario's like "You remembered the wrong person." And Mint responds, "It's you! You were the one who slept with me last night." LOL I think he slept over at her house but the way she said it made it sounded like he slept with her hahahha I am bad with names. Mint's name sounds like Gewalin more than KaewLin."

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
@Ip.Smilez Wait, when will it air actually, in the video that you posted in 46 where the host talk about the grand opening, the host say it will air on 7th but in the post on IG, it said 8th..

I wish they air 7th so we will get to see 2 eps, but I doubt it. Ch3 tend to air their lakorn at wierd date, they like to air just 1 eps on the first week.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Cheeraka said:
@Ip.Smilez Wait, when will it air actually, in the video that you posted in 46 where the host talk about the grand opening, the host say it will air on 7th but in the post on IG, it said 8th..

I wish they air 7th so we will get to see 2 eps, but I doubt it. Ch3 tend to air their lakorn at wierd date, they like to air just 1 eps on the first week.
Normally whenever a drama airs, only one episode is aired so most likely the 8th will be the official air date of Two Spirits Love. I'll try to find the post where the air date is mentioned on IG.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I like how he looks at her...such romantic eye toward her. Looking forward to this pair on screen soon.

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Those Opening ceremony photos are just ♥♥♥♥♥♥!!!! I can't contain my excitement for this!! So looking forward to watching it!

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
I'm so happy right now! Mario is so handsomee! <33 Omg. The teaser is getting me too excited! I don't even know how to calm down. x_x I can't wait to see both of them on screen again, ah. My girl Mint! xD Seriously tho, the way Mario said Mint's character's name angrily at the end is just whew. Daamnn. I'll be rewatching the teaser every second now. 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Can someone translate what Mario and Mint were arguing about? o_O

lovelybird

sarNie Hatchling
Ouu, this is coming out next month! Yes! First time seeing Mario and mint together. I can't wait for this one. The teaser got me confused but its whatever. Keep up the comments.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Can someone translate what Mario and Mint were arguing about? o_O
Like always, anyone is welcome to correct me because I am bad at translating.

Towards the ending Mint said, "I didn't guess you wrong. (As in she knew how he was all along) Is that all your brain can think of?" Then Mario said "we have to speak nicer to each other." Mint: try speaking nicer then!! Mario: "GEWALINNN"

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
spanky said:
ahhhh...can't wait...Mario is SOOO HOT here
Eekekkkkksss yes he sure is. we get best of both worlds because Mario will be serious and silly/goofy.

Nice to see more girls in here. Can't wait until this thread becomes more active ^__^