[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
AAAHHHH!!!!!! It airs today!!!! Imma have to watch it after school as well, ugh, but it's only one episode and I have to wait until next Wednesday!!! T___T The struggle is real.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
So funny and good. You will not be disappointed. Hahaha they combined the episode 2 script into the airing of episode too.
#teamTharatorn he is such an ass but I love it.

YingSheng

sarNie Juvenile
LOVE IT, now its waiting time.
Gosh, Mek is so gentlman like. I would still like it, if they twisted that Mek finialy get a happy ending with Keaw/Kewalin in the present time. It'll be a plus plus because Mek is charming yet he's in Thoraton's body and its still Mario's face we see but just a diferent personality. Don't mind me, Im just dreaming away.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Ep1 is kicking off to an AWESOME start.

I love how Two Spirits Love began with a glimpse of Kaew in the past life with Mario narrating then it transitions to the present life. I laughed a lot throughout the whole first episode. The traffic jam scene where Kewalin and Tharaton met was beautifully done. I love how she was the last to go to the accident scene and hit Tharaton's car with her medical bags making her body turn around where Tharaton was able to see her face. Tharaton had quick flashback of Kaew then he followed Kewalin to the accident scene. LOVE LOVE.

Let's start with Mario. Man, why don't you just look at those puppy eyes! They'll instantly win you over! I love how Mario has a blank expression but his eyes has emotions in it. For one I really like Mek and half of me pities him. Since he is from the boran period, he has mannerism lol He loves and protects Kew/Kaew and I can't wait to see how much more he'll do for her in the present life. Tharaton is one to not give a damn but after meeting Kewalin, his heart has wavered. He even took a rest while holding her hand. Seeing how he is, I would have never imagine for Tharaton to hold Kewalin's hand lol It's like Tharaton is comfortable with Kew. 

On to Mint. That gal has come a long way. I love her character as Kewalin and Kewalin probably will top all of her other characters for me, Kew is a kickarse and doesn't take crap from anyone. Ever since the beginning of the episode when she met Mek, she's in distressed and afraid for herself because she doesn't know if the unknown man she carried inside her house is a good guy or not LOL her movements are hilarious! EEEEKS PUNJAN makes a hotttttt older brother and he's like Nai Kong Sang all over again but less of a hot-head. I am enjoying their sibling-ship :) PJMINT look so good together too because of their long faces and nose lol

The whole gang makes me LOL!!! They're a funny group and PU is too over-protective/insecure with Kew and he even introduced himself as Kewalin's bf to Mek! hahah Yui asked him how Mek look like and he said farang. Yui said then he must have to be handsome! Way to make Pu's self-esteem go down hehe WHOOTWHOOT, we got a glimpse of NAI KONG SANG AND P'JUANG'S after-life hehe Though they don't get together at the end, it's nice to see them collaborate in a drama again. 

Mor Krit and Anima look good together. I hope they get together.....she gets with Korn though right?

Now I can't wait for Ep2!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CHADA-OH IS OOZING WITH CHEMISTRY!

This scene gave me the butterflies....

c; anyama

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
And another scene that had me LOLING was when the gang arrived at Korn/Kew's house after Kew called Pu to come cover because a guy showed up at her home. All the guys squared up and was about to fight Mek but instead of him throwing his fists up, Mek did some boran fighting ! OH MAN!! EPIC EPIC EPIC

5555555555555555+

One more funny scene is when Yui approached Mek and he was uncomfortable with her being next to him. He made a comment about her clothing that got her covering herself up LOL

Mek turns around!
Yui: What's wrong? Are you shy of me? You don't have to be shy, its only me.
And then Mek made a comment that Yui is a girl and about what she was wearing HAHAHAHA

okay back to studying!!!!! 

P'SweetXin

sarNie Hatchling
Just watching it on Ch3 and I am so excited!! I love Mint Chalida and Mario Maurer! This is going to be a great chemistry lakorn :>

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I watched the first episode, honestly, I only paid attention to like half of it, it's quite funny. I love Kewalin, she's fiesty, but she is so sweet to Mek. I like the bickering between Kew and Tharatorn, they both dislike one another but you can tell that they also have a soft spot for one another. I love the rescue gang, they are hilarious. Pu an Yui are funny, one is a great friend and the other is overly protective. For episode one, I'd say that Freud (Pu) steals the scene, he is an awesome actor, I can't help but smile when he appears. :) Pat is very very skinny, she's like literally skin covering the bone. 

Btw, I love the two osts. So beautiful  :heart:  :heart:  :heart: