[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
After finally starting to watch Lakorns on my own three years ago, i liked the popular stars like Nadech and them. Mint was my girl crush at first sight, Lol. Ive been a fan since. Always my number one girl. But yeah, as I got more into Thai celebrities, i found myself also liking more stars who are underrated. LOL. I like how they dont involve themselves in the more popular groups. And some of them are better at acting but sadly not promoted enough.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mint's fans pretty much just have to be patient, take it from someone who has been a fan of the underdog for ages (Matt). She worked her way up and has to prove herself again and again with her acting skill not with a "couple".

She only got her recognition after KRGR but that wasn't much until her lakorn with James MA that propelled her into the spotlight more. I was a fan in the beginning and the years went by wondering why she's so underrated. Talking about no promotion, when her lakorn with tye was about to air, you would not believe it was going to cause there's barely anything on it.

Needless, to say she made it on her own with her talent and that is what Mint is going to have to do. She's going to have to prove others wrong and stand on her own two feet rather than be popular based on a group of people or a "couple" that prevents her from spreading her wings.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I think Matt and Mint cases are different though.    I'm glad Matt finally got the recognition.   She is a very good actress and probably will not stay in ET long since She said she wants to settle down with her long time boyfriend.    I think Mint is very lucky.   She was cast in two very popular series:  4HJHKK and Khune Chai (Bella, Mew, and Teaw just took of after this series).   Mint now was given another chance in the Cupids series with a very good production company Broadcast Thai.    Maybe third time will be a charm.

byebye said:
Mint's fans pretty much just have to be patient, take it from someone who has been a fan of the underdog for ages (Matt). She worked her way up and has to prove herself again and again with her acting skill not with a "couple".

She only got her recognition after KRGR but that wasn't much until her lakorn with James MA that propelled her into the spotlight more. I was a fan in the beginning and the years went by wondering why she's so underrated. Talking about no promotion, when her lakorn with tye was about to air, you would not believe it was going to cause there's barely anything on it.

Needless, to say she made it on her own with her talent and that is what Mint is going to have to do. She's going to have to prove others wrong and stand on her own two feet rather than be popular based on a group of people or a "couple" that prevents her from spreading her wings.

Prakaidao

sarNie Adult
Step said:
I understand what you're saying but reducing the scenes is not only with Mint or for her lakorns only. If channel keeps their scene to draw more fans, they would not have cut NY's scenes in Rising Sun. Cos NY got larger fan base. Fans got many bts but they were not in the lakorn. Lots of scenes of Ryu and Mayumi were cut. Even in last ep, NY scenes were reduced so much. Fans were waiting to see this one scene of Ryu and Mayumi together in last ep, sadly it was removed.  It was a huge disappointment. Its the channel which decides to cut or keep the scene. They do to all actors. It happens with everyone.
Oh really? I didn't watch RS 2 so I didn't know, but yeah I don't mean that Mint is the only one, but yeah, now that CH3 is coming back with real kisses, kind of (KPJSSKHCJ) had a few real kisses, so I hope we get a real kiss. *fingers crossed* but not getting my hopes up, learned my lessons many times. Lol.

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Whatever the situation is, I'm still proud of Chalida. Yes, she's not as popular as the others, but will be patient. Yes, she's been very lucky to work in two series. I do see that she has improved in here. I'm just hoping to see her take on more serious roles in the near future. 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Calendar? What calendar?? Come back to Finnnland. :D

EPISODE 5: Oct 13, 2015

I left out a small detail from last time. Thann paid her parents' debts in the amount of 5 millions baht. They then moved back to their farm. Kew and Korn moved back into their old house. Korn continue to work for Anima at the coffee shop. She is beginning to fall for him.

Thann working in he office, the phone rang, he was happy and thought maybe the front desk called to tell him Kew is here but it was Champagne on the line.

The two went to the rooftop to talk. She wanted to shows him the wedding dates for him to pick one. She talks about the wedding planning, the school that they need to pick for their kids and on and on.

"Champagne! I'm not going to marry you. I don't love...."

"Don't say it. I don't want to hear it. I know, I know it all along that you don't love me"

Thann asked why she never stop. She said because he never say no. Thann is sorry that he didn't say anything earlier because he didn't want to embarrass her. He thought she knew by his body language. He apologize for sending her a wrong message. Champagne cried. She understood him but the person that doesn't understand is her father.

They came back to the office, Champagne felt better now. She asked that she must have looked terrible before. Thann smiled and said we are friend. He said he'll talk to her father and would understand if her leave the company. He got a call from the cop. They caught Tanong.

Thann working at home on his day off. He is back at being a human stone with no feelings. Anima suggested that he should go see Kew and ask her to forgive him.

"Tell her you love her"

"What?"

"Really. Just do it"

"There is no way. That is nonsense. Get out of my way"

Thann came to his house by the river. He walked around the house wondering why he bought him. The. He saw an old diary that Kew forgot take to take home. He opened the first page and was shocked to see a picture of Khun Kaew and Khun Warong. The faces that he keep seeing in his dream. Then the door opened, he closed the book and hid it behind his back. Kew walked in and asked him why he is here.

"It's my house. I should ask you why you are here"

"I forgot something here and I'll leave once I find it"

She walked around the whole house.

"what are you looking for?"

"I'm looking for an old book. It has my family history in it. Do you see it?"

Thann shook his head. Kewalin was going to wak out and told him she'll be back next time to look for it. He gave her the house key so doesn't have to break in next time. She took the key and walked out. He ran after her and wanted to drive her home. When she no, he asked for the house key back.

She was grumpy and stay silent the whole time they were in the car.

"Is what I did really wrong? Why are you so mad at me?" She still give him the silent treatment. He asked for his house key back again.

"You think that by threaten me, I'll be less mad at you?"

"Then answer me"

She is silent again. He got mad to took a different route.

"My house is not this way"

"You got in my car and I'm not going to let you go easily."

"You are like this, that is why I'm mad at you. Where are you taking me?

He shrug. "I don't know. I just don't want you to go home. Is the book you are looking for has anything to do with me and your family?"

"Why do you ask?"

"I felt like we have a connection from the past"

"There is one person that looks like you"

"Do you think it's me?"

"If you are over a hundred years old"

"I meant is he me from the past life?"
I don't know. Take me home"

Pu came to visit and is waiting for Kew at home.

Thann drop her off at home and followed her inside.

"I'm thirsty and I need to use the bathroom."

"You can go use it at the gas station"

"Where is your kindness? He walked pass her and went inside the house.

"This is my house. You should wait for my permission before you go in"

"You went inside my house without my permission"

Thann came out of the bathroom and she hand him a glass of water.

"Drink it and go home"

"You are mean. I'm trying to make it up so you can forgive me. I'm I'm not going home easily until you stop being mad at me. Tell me now, what do I need to do so you stop being mad"

"You ask me to forgive you by threatening me. Who does that?"

Thann smile, "I do"

Kewalin heart was getting softer. She was about to forgive him. Pu walked out because he fell asleep. He was not happy to see Thann. He ran over and put his arm around kew's neck. Thann is pissed.

Kewalin tell Pu that Thann is about to go home.

Thann, "you wanted to hurry up and come home because you have someone waiting for you"

Pu, "of course. There is nothing like a home with someone who loves you and you love them waiting for you"

Thann got madder. "No wonder you are trying to get rid of me"

Pu, "if you understand now then go home. Why are you still standing there. Or else I kiss her to show it to you"

Kew tell Pu to stop.

Thann, "if I had known your taste in man is like this, I wouldn't have wasted my time"

Thann walked out.

Pu, "did he just insulted you or me? He is jealous. Jealous of you and me."

Kew frown and sigh. Thann drive out.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I don't think she lucky at all..her series pplr bombed and was the worse of all..she was criticized so much but she used that as a learning tool and cont. To improved. ...ronapee was a better storyline and she got to showcase more in a diverse role. Mint a good kid and certain ppl are giving her a chance. Johnny afone praised her in TD...this lakorn is a good choice. .romantic comedy... in not sure about the cupid series...her lakorn w/1st/alex was ok...the. I like best is ronapee and now this one

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Hokulanii_ said:
Most of you guys here are so young. OMG. High school and college? Enjoy it while it last, kiddos. :)
Corporate world is not all fun and game. I miss my college year.
The real world is crazy. When the real world of family starts that's another whole different kind of world. But I love high school and if I have a chance to do it all over again I would not take it for granted. High school is nothing compared to a responsibility of a family.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Btw. It's already tomorrowwwww whootwhoot...I work early tomorrow morning and then I go to school early on Thursdays..ouiiii

c;; P'Joy

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Thann is pretty selfish for wanting Kew all to himself when they arent even dating, hehe. Cant wait for the robe scene. What is air

I need this lakorn now ;-; All the spoilers are too good!

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
Calendar? What calendar?? Come back to Finnnland. :D
EPISODE 5: Oct 13, 2015
I left out a small detail from last time. Thann paid her parents' debts in the amount of 5 millions baht. They then moved back to their farm. Kew and Korn moved back into their old house. Korn continue to work for Anima at the coffee shop. She is beginning to fall for him.
Thann working in he office, the phone rang, he was happy and thought maybe the front desk called to tell him Kew is here but it was Champagne on the line.
The two went to the rooftop to talk. She wanted to shows him the wedding dates for him to pick one. She talks about the wedding planning, the school that they need to pick for their kids and on and on.
"Champagne! I'm not going to marry you. I don't love...."
"Don't say it. I don't want to hear it. I know, I know it all along that you don't love me"
Thann asked why she never stop. She said because he never say no. Thann is sorry that he didn't say anything earlier because he didn't want to embarrass her. He thought she knew by his body language. He apologize for sending her a wrong message. Champagne cried. She understood him but the person that doesn't understand is her father.
They came back to the office, Champagne felt better now. She asked that she must have looked terrible before. Thann smiled and said we are friend. He said he'll talk to her father and would understand if her leave the company. He got a call from the cop. They caught Tanong.
Thann working at home on his day off. He is back at being a human stone with no feelings. Anima suggested that he should go see Kew and ask her to forgive him.
"Tell her you love her"
"What?"
"Really. Just do it"
"There is no way. That is nonsense. Get out of my way"
Thann came to his house by the river. He walked around the house wondering why he bought him. The. He saw an old diary that Kew forgot take to take home. He opened the first page and was shocked to see a picture of Khun Kaew and Khun Warong. The faces that he keep seeing in his dream. Then the door opened, he closed the book and hid it behind his back. Kew walked in and asked him why he is here.
"It's my house. I should ask you why you are here"
"I forgot something here and I'll leave once I find it"
She walked around the whole house.
"what are you looking for?"
"I'm looking for an old book. It has my family history in it. Do you see it?"
Thann shook his head. Kewalin was going to wak out and told him she'll be back next time to look for it. He gave her the house key so doesn't have to break in next time. She took the key and walked out. He ran after her and wanted to drive her home. When she no, he asked for the house key back.
She was grumpy and stay silent the whole time they were in the car.
"Is what I did really wrong? Why are you so mad at me?" She still give him the silent treatment. He asked for his house key back again.
"You think that by threaten me, I'll be less mad at you?"
"Then answer me"
She is silent again. He got mad to took a different route.
"My house is not this way"
"You got in my car and I'm not going to let you go easily."
"You are like this, that is why I'm mad at you. Where are you taking me?
He shrug. "I don't know. I just don't want you to go home. Is the book you are looking for has anything to do with me and your family?"
"Why do you ask?"
"I felt like we have a connection from the past"
"There is one person that looks like you"
"Do you think it's me?"
"If you are over a hundred years old"
"I meant is he me from the past life?"
I don't know. Take me home"
Pu came to visit and is waiting for Kew at home.
Thann drop her off at home and followed her inside.
"I'm thirsty and I need to use the bathroom."
"You can go use it at the gas station"
"Where is your kindness? He walked pass her and went inside the house.
"This is my house. You should wait for my permission before you go in"
"You went inside my house without my permission"
Thann came out of the bathroom and she hand him a glass of water.
"Drink it and go home"
"You are mean. I'm trying to make it up so you can forgive me. I'm I'm not going home easily until you stop being mad at me. Tell me now, what do I need to do so you stop being mad"
"You ask me to forgive you by threatening me. Who does that?"
Thann smile, "I do"
Kewalin heart was getting softer. She was about to forgive him. Pu walked out because he fell asleep. He was not happy to see Thann. He ran over and put his arm around kew's neck. Thann is pissed.
Kewalin tell Pu that Thann is about to go home.
Thann, "you wanted to hurry up and come home because you have someone waiting for you"
Pu, "of course. There is nothing like a home with someone who loves you and you love them waiting for you"
Thann got madder. "No wonder you are trying to get rid of me"
Pu, "if you understand now then go home. Why are you still standing there. Or else I kiss her to show it to you"
Kew tell Pu to stop.
Thann, "if I had known your taste in man is like this, I wouldn't have wasted my time"
Thann walked out.
Pu, "did he just insulted you or me? He is jealous. Jealous of you and me."
Kew frown and sigh. Thann drive out.
UPDATED - new scenes from ep 5(see below): You guys are caught up now. This is the last one that Thairath released and I so can't wait for tonight to see what happen to a drunken Mek. LOL

ENJOY. :)

Thann called Krit to come over for drinks. He is upset that Kew has a man waiting for her at home.

Krit, "who is the guy"

"Never mind. I have something else to ask you. Do you think people can really look alike?"

"What do you mean? Yes, for twins. Siblings look alike too"

Thann opened the diary and showed him the picture. Krit saw the picture and said was Kewalin.

Thann, "No, this is Khun Kaew, this is the woman that I have been dreaming of since I was a little kid. Your theory is incorrect. I really did dream about her. Her clothes, the hair, her eyes, everything that I see in my dream are the same."

Krit can't believe it. Thann opened the 2nd page and Krit is shocked. Khun Warong look just like Thann. "Something like this can happen?

Korn, Pu and the rest of the gang are celebrating that Kew quit her job. They are making that grilled pork again.

Someone is honking the horn in front of the gate. Korn went out to look and see Anima and Krit. Anima said they came to see Kew. Anima introduced Krit to Korn as her boyfriend. Korn didn't care and opened the door for them.

Kewalin thought it was strange to see Anima and Krit. Anima wanted her to go see someone. Kew refused. Anima pleaded with her so Kewalin couldn't say no. They walked her out to the car in front of the house. Kew see Thann and he was drunk, and then Thann sees her..... "Khun Kaew..."

Anima nod her head, yup it's Mek. "He has been running around the house looking and yelling for Khun Kaew. I don't know what to do. "

Kew sighed. She has to do the same thing like she did before.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I was fin so hard with just the first 10 minutes. Will I survive the rest of the pilot episode. Chalida and Mario!!! *faints

It has been awhile since I fangirl so hard over a pair. Margie and Great were this year by far my favorite pairing until Chario came along to steal my heart. Haha so corny but whatever, let me be in my unicorn world right now.