[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lovestar

sarNie Adult
MissSunny said:

OH MY GOODNESS!!!! ARE YOU GOING TO SUB IT!!?? PLEASE SUB IT!!!!! THANK YOU SO VERY MUCH IN ADVANCE IF YOU DO SUB IT!!!!!!!!! =D
Maybe! If I actually find the full show! Maybe on a Friday night when I'm free, we'll see... ;)
Omg I've lost track of time I don't know which day is which and yes wowowowo tomorrow it is airing!! Haha I still think its the weekend whoops

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
lovestar said:
Maybe! If I actually find the full show! Maybe on a Friday night when I'm free, we'll see... ;)
Omg I've lost track of time I don't know which day is which and yes wowowowo tomorrow it is airing!! Haha I still think its the weekend whoops
Someone asked chalida_club admin about the today show and she said it will be aired this week so I guess it didn't air yet. :)
So the new date is tomorrow now? Still Monday for me since I'm in Southern CA.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:

Awwww. Yes! Yes! This is when she is in a boran clothes. All the pictures are from Ep 5. I am reposting it for those that wants to read it. FIN.

Kewalin came home with Mek to Thann's house. Krit said normally Thann doesn't get drunk with this amount of alcohol but he turned into Mek. Kew tell Mek to hurry up and get sober so she can go home.

Later Mek has Kew sleep on the bed while he sit on the floor, holding her hand on the bed and resting his head on it. In the middle of the night, Thann woke up and see Kew sleeping on his bed. He got up to look at her face closely, smiled "stealing my bed again".

He got onto the bed next to her, it woke her up. She see him and wanted to get up. He wrapped her around his arms.

"Why do you come back?"

"I didn't come back to see you. I came to take care of Mek. "

"Mek and I are the same person. You are concern about me aren't you?"

"I'll rather be concern about a cat than you"

"I know you are stubborn. Tell me you are concern about me"

"You are so full of yourself. Let me go."

He is debating whether to let her go or not. Her heart is pounding.

Kew, "what are you going to do?"

He smile. He wrapped his arms tighter around her.

"I'm not going to do anything. I just want to sleep here and hold you"

Kew became tense. The light turned off.

"Did you turned off the light?"

"I don't know". He closed his eyes and smile.

ooooooo

In the morning, Thann is still holding her on the bed. He woke up and looked at her face and smile. Kew is now in a boran cloth. He is looking at her with love. He bent down and kissed her on the cheek. It woke her up and stared at him. Then she pushed him and got up. Kew is mad and wants to go home.

He pulled her back down onto the bed.

"I'm done. I'm going home"

"But I'm not done."

"What now?"

"You can't quit and have to go back to work"

She said no.

"If you don't work, where are you going to get the money to pay me back?"

"I'll do whatever it takes to pay you back"

"How long are you going to be stubborn like this?"

"No, eh, stubborn, I'm not stubborn"

Thann bent down and kissed her cheek. She squealed.

"Are you coming back to work?"

She said no. He kissed her cheek again.

"Are you coming back to work?"

She is afraid to say no. He kissed her again and continued with many more kisses until she agreed to come back to work. She asked him to let go. Her let her go from his arms. She got up and wiped her cheeks.

"I said yes because I want to finish paying you back so I can stop having you as an owner of my life.

"You are selfish. What kind of person would be smiling when they are getting yelled at"

Thann smile. "Hurry up and go take a shower so we can go to work together"

"You always want things your way"

"Do you want me to wash you in the shower"

"Crazy" and she ran into the bathroom. Thann looked and laughed.

Thank you so much for the spoilers, I am so love this, can not wait to see this part in actions.  :crush:  My cheek hurts and I can't stop smiling, which means I better get ice pack ready to cool my face when this part airs hahaha :drools: :dance1: 

ip.smilez said:
The pic had to be taken down because someone shared it on IG without permission! Hokulanii, unquote me real quick :eek:

What did I miss, what pic, it's that juicy? :woot:

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Kob jai for the info ja p'Hokulanii
I watched a bts of the ch3 calendar photoshoot and I saw new bts of markim and than Mario with Taew. I guess since they've been a fav pranang since years that's understandable. Then I saw a comment that said "Always showing the same people." I laughed out loud, well, because its true! They just seemed so straightforward and serious through that comment

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Her bangs doesn't look so bad on the pix step posted but the screen shot of the show doesn't look so flattering. ..love her in the leather jacket...her dress could have been a better choice too...regardless they ar3 smoking together, cant wait to watch the talk shows

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Her bangs look better after the show. No to that dress. Saw the calendar Bts of Oh and Taew. Why am I a little envious? I wish it was Mint. LOL

Trying to finish translating the scripts for you guys to read and then I'll be up, up and away for a week of vacation in Maui. Will be back to spazz with you girls when I'm home!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
SHOOT! I swear ever since TSL aired and CHADAOH fever has been super high, I've been running out of "LIKES." hehe

OUUUUU HOKULANII!! Have lots and lots of fun while you're in Maui <3 We'll miss you here!

At first I was like "WHAAAT?" when I saw Mint's hairstyle and then after more pix surfaced, I actually like it on here. I LOVE her outfit btw :p

HHAAHA They're comparing Chada's hand to Oh's face

c: tagged

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
About the calendar shoot, it's predictable on who CH3 will pair up and I guess that is understandable because CH3 is strongly based on koojins. Nothing is new with them :p

lakornsrok

sarNie Adult
Her hair is actually gorgeous. Not digging that dress though hehe but she still looks pretty like always. Her and Mario are soo cute together. Mario looks different to me because of his hairstyle lol I am probably getting used to his hair in SHNPT lol can't wait to watch it! hehe yay today is finally Tuesday woot! Can't wait for tomorrow. 

Ohh and seeing Taew post up a sneak peek of Mario and her for the calendar made me sad. How I wished it was with Mint instead :( Ughhh I need them in a photoshoot. I hope they will get one together soon eeek! :whatever: