[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i read the summary...i never watched the lakorn...sounds like lot's of rai 

I rather they remake "prick Kee Noo" mew/kong was in it....it was pretty funny

n'k got cheated on?? she sold all her stuff and move aboard...worked at a thai resturant...pra'nang bickering

But I rather have them in a lakorn like ann/jackrit...r remake it be nice

ahhh....gotta go bed..i'm so busy stalking chario...making gif and keep changing my pictures haha...2 more days for CHAriO!!!!

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Thanks Spanky. (;

KTP was a good drama. I watched it long ago tho. The praek is blind hmmmm ^^ Tik was a hottie and I was quite shy for Cherry lol

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 10: NOV 1, 2015

The police reported that they have found Tanong so Thann hire body guards to protect Kew and Anima.

Anima does not like it that she is being followed every where. Kew also has two guards staying in front of her house. Korn thought it was funny and said that Anima looks like a mafia's daughter.

ooooooo

At the cottage that Tanong is hiding out, he has a picture of Thann on the wall. He cut his finger and smeared the blood all over the picture and laugh like a lunatic.

Kew got home and tells the guard they can leave but was told they are on the watch 24/7 and has to pick and drop her off everywhere. Korn, " You wanted to have a rich boyfriend who is over the top is like being in a prison. Kew," just think of it that we have a free security to look after our house."

Kew called Thann, "can you take the body guards back?" Thann," No, not until Tanong is arrested. Kew,"but I am embarrass by it." Thann," I'm worried about you. If I could tie you to me, I would do it already." Kew,"Hurry up and practice your power so you could it to protect yourself".

Thann was leaving the office, Tanong dressed as an employee was waiting for him with a knife at a parking lot. However, Thann walked out with two body guards with him so Tanong left in anger.

Champagne visit Korn at the coffee shop and has an argument with Anima. Korn asked her to leave but she accused him of taking Anima's side and is mad at him. Tanong was watching from the outside and came up with an idea for his evil plan. Champagne walked out of the coffee shop and Tanong followed her to the car. She tells Tanong that Anjma has been a nuisance since her and Thann and now again with her and her new love.

ooooooo

Pu and Thong come over to Kew's house and has an altercation with the guards. Kew asked the guards to let the guys in since they are her friends. Thann also come over so Pu and Thong left.

Thann, 'Pu only has one love and he is so determined to charm you."

Kew,"I obviously show that I'm not interested. I don't know what else to do."

Thann, "don't slip and have a soft heart for him"

Kew,"well, I do feel sorry for him"

Thann got closer, "don't you dare."

Kew,"what rights do you have to stop me"

Thann,"the rights that I'm your boyfriend. Promise you won't have a soft heart (spot) for Pu"

Kew smiley shyly and said no. Thann pull her in for a hug and tell her to promise. She tell him to let her go but inside she is happy. He is happy too.

That night Tanong killed a taxi driver and takes the taxi so he can use it to pick up Anima. Anima asked Korn to help trick the body guards so she can sneak out to join her friends for a night out. She was able to leave without them seeing and then got inside Tanong's taxi.

Lyly_isthebest

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 10: NOV 1, 2015
The police reported that they have found Tanong so Thann hire body guards to protect Kew and Anima.
Anima does not like it that she is being followed every where. Kew also has two guards staying in front of her house. Korn thought it was funny and said that Anima looks like a mafia's daughter.
ooooooo
At the cottage that Tanong is hiding out, he has a picture of Thann on the wall. He cut his finger and smeared the blood all over the picture and laugh like a lunatic.
Kew got home and tells the guard they can leave but was told they are on the watch 24/7 and has to pick and drop her off everywhere. Korn, " You wanted to have a rich boyfriend who is over the top is like being in a prison. Kew," just think of it that we have a free security to look after our house."
Kew called Thann, "can you take the body guards back?" Thann," No, not until Tanong is arrested. Kew,"but I am embarrass by it." Thann," I'm worried about you. If I could tie you to me, I would do it already." Kew,"Hurry up and practice your power so you could it to protect yourself".
Thann was leaving the office, Tanong dressed as an employee was waiting for him with a knife at a parking lot. However, Thann walked out with two body guards with him so Tanong left in anger.
Champagne visit Korn at the coffee shop and has an argument with Anima. Korn asked her to leave but she accused him of taking Anima's side and is mad at him. Tanong was watching from the outside and came up with an idea for his evil plan. Champagne walked out of the coffee shop and Tanong followed her to the car. She tells Tanong that Anjma has been a nuisance since her and Thann and now again with her and her new love.
ooooooo
Pu and Thong come over to Kew's house and has an altercation with the guards. Kew asked the guards to let the guys in since they are her friends. Thann also come over so Pu and Thong left.
Thann, 'Pu only has one love and he is so determined to charm you."
Kew,"I obviously show that I'm not interested. I don't know what else to do."
Thann, "don't slip and have a soft heart for him"
Kew,"well, I do feel sorry for him"
Thann got closer, "don't you dare."
Kew,"what rights do you have to stop me"
Thann,"the rights that I'm your boyfriend. Promise you won't have a soft heart (spot) for Pu"
Kew smiley shyly and said no. Thann pull her in for a hug and tell her to promise. She tell him to let her go but inside she is happy. He is happy too.
That night Tanong killed a taxi driver and takes the taxi so he can use it to pick up Anima. Anima asked Korn to help trick the body guards so she can sneak out to join her friends for a night out. She was able to leave without them seeing and then got inside Tanong's taxi.
Oh my poor anima, don't be hurt. U r too adorable to be hurt. Such bittersweet feelings I'm having right now. One side I love love the sweet chario hugging moment, the other side I'm afraid for anima. Oh how this drama hooked me

penny_loves

sarNie Egg
I think mints acting has improved but sometimes i find her expressions quite blank.  Mario has a bit of a mono tone when he speaks. I like the supporting cast more than mint and mario. I think without them the two main characters would not shine as much. This is a good script with a fresh orginal plot and decent production value.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Penny I don't concur... not disregarding your opinion .. to each their own

I and many many feel they all help reach other shine. .... mint n mario shine very brightly that why so many ppl are going sooo crazy over them. Mint always have criticism...I find mario acting and transitions between character wonderful.. mint is good but she need more different roles...

I love mint but I don't just watch a lakorn cuz I love it... gotta be good. . Chemistry. .script and cast. ..I didn't watch cubic or ktwj though I at least try it... the buzz /popularity speaks for themselves

Omg I was up to like 2-3 am trying make the sig and figure it out...I made 2...too bad I can only do 1

Coca

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
she has a new 1 / boy filming soon...no pix's from fitting though...gotta admit he looks decent w/the new clean look

@coca where u hear that from and is that a remake r something?
I heard from my friend in my group and on wiki thai and i not clear about p'ek but i think perhaps jame ji
It is remake lakorn of P tic and P cherry ..... i don't know it real or not or rumor but i heard that mint will have 3 lakorn on next year

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Coca said:
I heard from my friend in my group and on wiki thai and i not clear about p'ek but i think perhaps jame ji
It is remake lakorn of P tic and P cherry ..... i don't know it real or not or rumor but i heard that mint will have 3 lakorn on next year
Hopefully :) and one of them should be with Mario again.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes hopefully chario and the same crew ;)

Jame ji. . He aight. ..

Oh no Ni.....1.5 more days til wed

Step

Mrs James Ma
Even if it was some other cast, people would have liked this lakorn cos it has a good storyline. For Mint, I think it was easy for her to act as she always acted a clumsy girl before. Even in The Cupids, she is clumsy. Mario is amazing here. He was stiff in Rising Sun (I think that was needed there cos he was Soryo) but here he is sooooo good.

Coca

sarNie Adult
Hi all friend i just watch ssbt i see that like have part Lakorn continue from suparburoot juthathep is Dung jai Tewaproom

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Step said:
Even if it was some other cast, people would have liked this lakorn cos it has a good storyline. For Mint, I think it was easy for her to act as she always acted a clumsy girl before. Even in The Cupids, she is clumsy. Mario is amazing here. He was stiff in Rising Sun (I think that was needed there cos he was Soryo) but here he is sooooo good.
Mario was stiff in the Rising Sun, I don't like it in the couple episodes. However in here he is really good, maybe the comfortable between Mint and him idk that what I think, cause when you get comfortable with someone, which make the work environment seem more easier.