[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Counting for Wednesday to come soon because I'm so excited to see more of Chario. Am so agreeing with you gurls cause I have never really care to watch any of Mario's lakorn but Mint really did grab my attention to watch him. He and her had amazing chemistry on and off screen. I love the way he look at her. His portraying of Mek really got me to feel for him. Love love CHARIO...I do hope to see them collaborate again too. It's alright if they won't be playing together soon fore that'll make them more special for those who really want to see them together. Lmao I've been re watching TSL for many times now. My brothers getting tired of me calling me obesse.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Yes, I agree, this is the first lakorn of Mario that I watch. I watched Mint's lakorn before and a fan of her. I only find him attractive with Mint. I'm not sure I'll watch his other lakorn because he doesn't look handsome as much. Hehe I guess , I'm biased.

I hope they will have photo shoot or some event together through out next year so I will get to see them together, while waiting for them to pair up again.

Wed come sooner.

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Monday is almost over then Tuesday night is Wednesday for them (California time for me) then it'll be uploaded by Wednesday if I could force myself to sleep on Tuesday night

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
EPISODE 10: YIKES!!!!!!NOOO!! (Confirmed that it's ending at episode 12).

Thann brought Champagne home with him. Kew walk out, "you are back already?" But was stun to see Champagne with him.

Champagne has her arm around Thann's arm, " you guys are all here together. It's good so you all can hear the news at the same time". Champagne ask Thann to tell the news but he stay silent. Champagne, "Thann and I are getting married"

spanky

sarNie OldFart
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT....she's blackmailing him w/his sister??? waaaaaaaahhhh Cries..hope it isn't dragged out tooo long ; ( Mek where are you??

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
EPISODE 10: YIKES!!!!!!NOOO!! (Confirmed that it's ending at episode 12).

Thann brought Champagne home with him. Kew walk out, "you are back already?" But was stun to see Champagne with him.

Champagne has her arm around Thann's arm, " you guys are all here together. It's good so you all can hear the news at the same time". Champagne ask Thann to tell the news but he stay silent. Champagne, "Thann and I are getting married"

:cry:  NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!  don't go there! :cry:  DAMN my heart can't take these kind of storyline at the moment, especially not for my beloved TSL!  :cry1:  :girlmad:   :nono1:

Thank you again Hokulanii, even thought is breaking my hearts. :whatever:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
awesome...hope to see more pix's to spazz about@!

Hokulanii_ ahhh...thanks for all your translations!!! 

cries, your such a tease hehehe.....hope to hear more spoiler and GOOD NEWS!!

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Samaiya said:
I feel bad for mint she always seem to get blame everything and critize
What doesn't kill us make us stronger...Use that as a Stepping STONE to do better and raise above it....Chalida Got this...look at her and how far she come and she will cont. 

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Ntsuab-Ci said:
Nooo, can we just keep the peace? ;( sigh.
waahh....my friend...it is Very peaceful....barely any debate going on...hahaa...certain ppl are just commenting on the news...I don't see anything fighting going on...it's all good

Can't wait for Wed...but I dunno about ep 10 ; O

alwaizemeeh

sarNie Adult
Lol being a mint fan is hard and mint fans are always facing these kind of things. I feel like lately mint is past all that and she don't let the criticism hurt her. I think she's been taking in the criticism as advice

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
I haven't had enough of our ChaRio/ChadaOh couple yet! I still want to see more of them!!!! I still want to watch more of this lakorn!!!! Why did they make this so short!!??? I need to fly to Thailand and tell them to extend it!!!!