[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya is in the lead again ladies... lets keep voting!!!

Im not sure im ready for the end! Mint n Mario need to do a photo shoot soon to keep our blood flowing!!!

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm not sure if everyone got a message from Ip.smilez regard voting more than 1, if you didn't get message from her, please let her know or post in here and I'll forward her message to you so you can vote more than 1 time each day.

Mint is losing by .7% now. :sleep:  Let me know if you don't know how to vote more than 1 time I'll forward the message to you.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ MAYYYYAAAA~~ PM me please.. I will resort to power voting once I know lol.

*coughcough* If I knew how to change IPs etc and all that technical stuff then I so would 555.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Yaya fans need to stop voting wth >.< urge! Lol jk omg we need to vote vote, I wonder if Mint's fan at Thailand know the trick?

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Maya_Fantasy said:
I'm not sure if everyone got a message from Ip.smilez regard voting more than 1, if you didn't get message from her, please let her know or post in here and I'll forward her message to you so you can vote more than 1 time each day.

Mint is losing by .7% now. :sleep:  Let me know if you don't know how to vote more than 1 time I'll forward the message to you.
Meeeeeeee please.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
I apologize to some that I can not send you message, because I have not see you post here before and I don't know if you are our friend or our foe, so please accept my apology if I don't reply to your message... really, really sorry.  And if you still want Mint to win, please vote for her normally as you had voted for her.  Thank you and sorry again.  :thumbsup:

Vote here: http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

Please let me know how to vote multiple times! 

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
The Thai fans are doing a similar thing that we do and they just post and share the trick directly on Instagram comments. The comments are in mariomintinterfc too. :)

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
The Thai fans are doing a similar thing that we do and they just post and share the trick directly on Instagram comments. The comments are in mariomintinterfc too. :)

I guess Yaya's fans is doing the same thing, that's why the voting is up and up like us. LOLz.

Well is doesn't matter, at least the fans that voting for Mint is more important. She has never been this close to Yaya before, so YAYYYY for Mint's fans.

Yaya is at 43.1% and Mint is at 41.9%  :nono1: