[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Agree w/p'chu & p'kong wanting to find a suitable story ;)

They love working with both. P'chu worked with mint b4 ...maybe she has another story she wrote or writing she's going through for chario 2017

Lol I love how they weren't expected to be a hit. ..I love underdog story

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
I'm pretty sure now that Chanel 3 might promote them more now.....hopefully photoshoot together soon lol I said this so many times' cause their first photoshoot together wasn't explosive haha... :p

Me too, I'm hoping for at least 3-4 photoshoots next year.. and the year after. :p
Many magazine publishers and event organizer might already have eyes on them. But the problem is their schedule are really packed!!
Mario has one film, one lakorn with Toey, and many events booked in advance. Mint's back to school now and next year she'll have 3 lakorns lined up. And the girl has load of events too!
We'll have to wait some more...

I'm not impressed by their first photoshoot either. They looked sexy but stiff, and I didn't really like their facial expression.
Next time round, I want something more cheerful and lovely-dovey. Maybe Honeymoon travel mag?
OMG! I want them to go for a photoshoot somewhere really romantic and far... far way! A secluded island somewhere? :coverlaf: :coverlaf:

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
I think P'Chu worked with her in KTWJ no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyways I love how Mint has worked with many producer, director. It leads her to spread her wings ^.^ that why I admire her so much. Every director seem to adore her also :)

Reactions: lgm

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
spanky said:
Agree w/p'chu & p'kong wanting to find a suitable story ;)

They love working with both. P'chu worked with mint b4 ...maybe she has another story she wrote or writing she's going through for chario 2017

Lol I love how they weren't expected to be a hit. ..I love underdog story

I always have soft spot for underdog.

Seladuch said:
I think if they do photoshoot now that magazine will sell out a lot I believe in mint and Mario

Both of them gained more fans from TSL. I'm sure the magazine will sell well.

CHario_Fan15 said:
I think P'Chu worked with her in KTWJ no?

Correct me if I'm wrong, anyways I love how Mint has worked with many producer, director. It leads her to spread her wings ^.^ that why I admire her so much. Every director seem to adore her also :)

Yes. P'Chu is the director of KTWJ. I'm glad she chose Mint for her production.

I agree with you about working with different producers/directors. That's why I'm happy she gets to be in The Cupids series.
(Even though some may be disappointed she is paired with Boy again. But I'm okay with that. Just hope for better script and more chemistry this time.)
Broadcast is one of the biggest productions and has power.  l like their romantic-comedy lakorns.

Reactions: lgm

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I really hope we get more Chario photoshoots! I agree their first photoshoot wasn't the best. I remember a few people were skeptical about their chemistry based off that photoshoot. But man were they so wrong lol 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Seladuch said:
almost end everybody vote for mint now I vote every time I'm go different place I vote a lot still not comparison to yaya yet
Me too, I'm using different IP at work to vote for her. All i see is dropping down, but that can't stop me from voting. I'll vote regardless how the result is...haha. 

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
This lakorn is the unexpected hits for many people, like the big boss and magazines. Have them image, it would turn the table around to become the buzz now. Now I start to see other site promote their pictures as well. 

I have always thought Mario and Mint will make a cute and amazing pair, but they just didn't pair up in the past; when I knew they are together in TSL I was really happy for some reason. This gives me the chance to see Mario's acting. I'm glad they are here together instead another actor or actress.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
CHario_Fan15 said:
Yes if that true I can't wait!!!! And I know channel 3 post lots of Mint and Mario scenes well that a sign, but like P'Chu said, give her sometime so she can find the best storyline and suitable for our Mario and Mint ❤ Ahhh I'm so pump up Hahahaha :)

Yes I know right, CH3 is just as crazy about these couple Mario Mint as we are, or else they wouldn't post such a crazy cuts video on YT like that, I have never seen they do that with their other lakorn or couple before. :woot:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I'm voting every chance I get. .. work wifi
. Home n my data. ..2017 reunion since mint Is pre-booked 3 lakorn

P'chu is very meticulous with how she shoots her scenes

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Yes I know right, CH3 is just as crazy about these couple Mario Mint as we are, or else they wouldn't post such a crazy cuts video on YT like that, I have never seen they do that with their other lakorn or couple before. :woot:
Very much agree. Hardly see Ch. 3 cut out science to upload on YT like they did now. Bravo to TSL

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Maya_Fantasy said:

Omg yes I noticed that too! I figured they must see how much fans love Chario to post all the sweet scenes alone.