[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
stars-n-sun said:

Me too, I'm hoping for at least 3-4 photoshoots next year.. and the year after. :p
Many magazine publishers and event organizer might already have eyes on them. But the problem is their schedule are really packed!!
Mario has one film, one lakorn with Toey, and many events booked in advance. Mint's back to school now and next year she'll have 3 lakorns lined up. And the girl has load of events too!
We'll have to wait some more...

I'm not impressed by their first photoshoot either. They looked sexy but stiff, and I didn't really like their facial expression.
Next time round, I want something more cheerful and lovely-dovey. Maybe Honeymoon travel mag?
OMG! I want them to go for a photoshoot somewhere really romantic and far... far way! A secluded island somewhere? :coverlaf: :coverlaf:
Omg yes please like is Honeymoon Travel Magazine blind? They don't see how explosive chemistry Mint and Mario is!!! Ahhhh they only choose Aom and Mike>.< I love them too but can we please have another amazing Koojin from 2015! Hello? like I want Mint and Mario to be in HoneyMoon Travel magazine.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
This lakorn is the unexpected hits for many people, like the big boss and magazines. Have them image, it would turn the table around to become the buzz now. Now I start to see other site promote their pictures as well. 

I have always thought Mario and Mint will make a cute and amazing pair, but they just didn't pair up in the past; when I knew they are together in TSL I was really happy for some reason. This gives me the chance to see Mario's acting. I'm glad they are here together instead another actor or actress.
❤❤❤❤
Yes I notice it too! Most of the site promote them!!! I'm pretty sure sure sure they will become the next lovely Dovey Koojin. I been checking after this lakorn end! And I'm so glad this thread keeps going alive :)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
spanky said:
I'm voting every chance I get. .. work wifi
. Home n my data. ..2017 reunion since mint Is pre-booked 3 lakorn

P'chu is very meticulous with how she shoots her scenes
P'Chu, She is sooo professional, cause even the fake kisss at the beach lol I still can feel the buzz!! Made my nose bleed lmao I'm being sacastic Hahahaha :) I don't really care if they do real or not real kiss anymore as long as they touch each other a lot then I'm fine ^.^ :) gosh never ever this crazy about Thai couple! ❤

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you everyone for keeping this thread alive, just too bad for me I have to go back and read so many pages HAHAHA :yahoo:  :loool:  Even the lakorn ended already, I still having hard time keeping up on how fast the pages is moving in here. :clap:  BRAVO everyone!  :clap2:

I saw some comment for me, but didn't have time to respond yet... bare with me, I'll respond as soon as I'm done reading everyone's comment alright.  :ghehe:  :sweat: 

Don't forget to vote every chances you gets OK, because Mint is really behind now.  It's weird that her percentage is dropping back every time I went in to vote... strange. :thumbdown:
http://www.daradaily.com/darapoll/

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
Actually I watched yaya and jam ji drama too but I like the old one better I only like her in drama game rai game Rui only

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
This lakorn is perfect as is, I don't want to see part two, I don't want them to ruined the love I have for this one because of failed part two.  But if they will make part two I want it to be a totally different concept and Mint and Mario out, and I don't mind if they will write a book about the life of their son as part two, BUT NEVER continue part two with the life and story of Mint and Mario it will totally ruins the essence of this beautiful lakorn.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Finally finished! Ooo gotta say I really adore their chemistry and this was probably my favorite lakorn of hers (cant say the same for him cus I only watch bits and pieces of his other ones). The story itself was good too, it didn't drag with unnecessary stuff and I like that there really wasn't any nang'rai to come in between them. They match physically so that's a plus, she makes him look older.

I totally agree that they should reunite. Hopefully in a little more adult feel though.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Who would have thought that Mint and Mario paired together would be so explosive and amazing like this!!!??? I am so happy to read all of your posts about the big bosses liking our lovely ChaRio/ChadaOh couple!!!!

At the beginning, I honestly was not sure how Mint and Mario paired up would be like, but now I know that I need them in my life!!! I need ChaRio/ChadaOh in my life!

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Like everyone said, we'll probably have to wait until 2017. It's alright. I waited two years for Weir and Min to reunite. I can wait for Mint and Mario. While I wait for Mint and Mario to reunite, I'll let Weir and Min heal my lonely heart.

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Who has already started on their TSL marathon!!??? I am planning to do my TSL marathon this weekend. Gotta finish all my homework before the weekend arrives. =D

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
MissSunny said:
Who has already started on their TSL marathon!!??? I am planning to do my TSL marathon this weekend. Gotta finish all my homework before the weekend arrives. =D

I'm actually watching the last 3 episodes again right now.  So will make time to do ep1 to 12 marathon soon. :woot:  :dance1:  If I don't have to go out this weekend, I may join you on another marathon HAHAHA :dance3:

@Meow glad you finished and enjoy the lakorn as we did. :wink:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:

I don't quite understand this, can someone please explain?

What premium picture?

:bhehe:  I mention earlier about them doing the same thing, check out their beach photo... look at the lips/mouths :bhehe: LOLz

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I'm just sad that I wasn't here through the airing but heck I'm glad I don't have to wait weeks after weeks.

At first I didn't want to watch it cus yeah not a fan of Mario, I mean I'm still not but I don't mind seeing him with Mint :). I so hope to see her with Grate and Ken P! Want to see if she will be as cute with them as she is with Mario lol.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Agree, Mario look so much handsome or have a more mature look in here. I wasn't a fan of Mario before and have not really sit through to watch any of his works in the past. I can't get through his baby, but totally different from this lakorn. 

It would have been nice to have you come here to discuss with us when it airs too, but that is fine. We are still here to talk even it ends already. 

It would be nice to see Mint with other actors that she hasn't work with. Usually Mint doesn't recycle her pra'ek so maybe we might get to see her with Great.