[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Maya_Fantasy said:
I don't quite understand this, can someone please explain?

What premium picture?

:bhehe:  I mention earlier about them doing the same thing, check out their beach photo... look at the lips/mouths :bhehe: LOLz
It's a game. They are giving out 45 sets of postcards. Fist 15 winners will be selected for each day from the hash tags of premium mag by posting pics of tsl. Probably not applicable to international fans.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Hokulanii_ said:
It's a game. They are giving out 45 sets of postcards. Fist 15 winners will be selected for each day from the hash tags of premium mag by posting pics of tsl. Probably not applicable to international fans.

Thank you Hokulanii, yes I understand some about the 15 winners and stuffs, just a little confuse as to what the picture they were talking about, I thought the fans has to post picture and hashtags them or something, and win something else :drool:  HAHAHA
I want to win something, like their book or dvd boxset  :loool:  LOLz.  Yes too bad is only for Thai fans.  :thumbup:  Thank you for explaining. 

MissSunny

sarNie Adult
Oh my goodness girls!!!!! I am rewatching TSL again from episode 1 and I am still as excited and happy as the first time I watched it!!! I'm watching episode 1 right now and I'm still screaming at how cute Mario is as Mek. I don't think I will ever get tired of this lakorn.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
CHario_Fan15 said:
Yes the rating is 8
Oh yay that's pretty good! I honestly feel like I haven't seen many Ch.3 lakorns getting double digits lately. Not since the Gentlemen Series, though only the last three parts managed to do so. Maybe that's why James and Mint got so many photoshoots lol. If Mario and Mint can even get half as many I'll be happy. 

mzmoua06

sarNie Hatchling
Ladies, i'm loving all the fan made mv of Mario and Mint on YT... great job everyone!!! Please keep them coming coz its the only way we get our ChariOh kicks now...

lgm

sarNie Egg
MissSunny said:
Oh my goodness girls!!!!! I am rewatching TSL again from episode 1 and I am still as excited and happy as the first time I watched it!!! I'm watching episode 1 right now and I'm still screaming at how cute Mario is as Mek. I don't think I will ever get tired of this lakorn.

I know right! and i'm really happy that the TSL fever still going on in social media.

Poll update Yaya 45.1 & Mint 38.9  This is so weird.... my family & i have been voting like our lives depend on it but still Mint's % keep dropping.

stars-n-sun

sarNie Egg
Thanks everyone for voting for Mint! You gals are the best!

I just saw a comment on Mint fanclub IG I think. They said for Daradaily poll the top 5 girls will pass to next round. And the fans will have to vote via SMS (not sure about online voting).
Since Chada is already 2nd place, some of her fans might already slow down on voting (to save energy for the next round I guess LOL).
But man, Yaya fans are still going strong!

I still vote for Chada as much as I can though. At least the gap won't be so huge.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Seladuch said:
I know right I been vote all day mint still not go up keep dropping maybe I vote they don't count go in is weird
I was wondering the same thing. are they counting my vote? Haha I hope they do lol.

ponli said:
yes me too i have been voting all day for mint but it still just keep dropping
After I casted a vote, the % showed less than the previous one lol. Make me nervous about do I casted the right name.. haha. the poll doesn't seem to be working at all.

stars-n-sun said:

I just saw a comment on Mint fanclub IG I think. They said for Daradaily poll the top 5 girls will pass to next round. And the fans will have to vote via SMS (not sure about online voting).
Since Chada is already 2nd place, some of her fans might already slow down on voting (to save energy for the next round I guess LOL).

I still vote for Chada as much as I can though. At least the gap won't be so huge.

Thanks stars-n-sun for the information. It could be like you said maybe some fans stopped voting already because she already on the top 5. If they really going for SMS, then us, international fan, can't do much to help now. Sad  :no:  :lmao2:

Hana_pichy

Lakorn lover
stars-n-sun said:

I'm shocked Mint drop too much..indeed Yaya fans toooooo strongggg LOL

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Yes I don't get how the percentage keep going down. We need to get more people to vote. :yes:

Some fans are too bias, if they don't let international fans to vote then I don't think Mint going to win.  :thumbdown:   But I know in my heart Mint totally deserves it and she is the true winner this year.  And no I'm not being bias at all, if it was last year I would totally agree she doesn't deserve it, but this year she definitely should win!

@MissSunny glad you enjoy the marathon by yourself. :thumbsup:   We should recruits late comers and watch it again so we can discussion the lakorn all over again LOLz. :thumbsup:

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
I agree, Maya, it is not fair for the actress if international fan can't vote. I think they should allow fan all over the world to vote. Hopefully in the future, they will allow international to vote in the final round, not just fan in Thailand. 

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
aikoden said:

LOL, I was just asking since it's been awhile and was wondering what you've been up to hehe.  But if I plan to pick up something in the future then.. I might ask you for help... that is if you don't mind :p  I'm always available as a timer, but not on viki since I don't know how to work the segmenting.  I still use Subtitle Workshop to time.. and then use various programs to embbed the subs... I'm still trying to look for one that works best for me though. 

Sure if time permit I don't mind helping you out with small project here and there.  But I don't want to take on big project or make a commitment like before because I don't have much free time like before. :wink:

Right now I'm just busy with life, work etc, and plus lakorn are so boring now, it might start out good, but is totally stupid by the middle to end so I just gave up on watching and don't have the heart to want to sub anything because I can't stand even watching with fast forward, so I can't sit with hour and hours subbing it.  :nono1: 

I still have subtitle workshop program, but I don't have program to cut or embedding the subs.  :no:   And no I don't have access to viki either, I don't know and I don't want to know about their program either. I don't like soft sub, I think hard sub is better.  :shrug: 

How about you, what have you been up to? :scratchchin: :lolyup:

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
HuabNag said:
I agree, Maya, it is not fair for the actress if international fan can't vote. I think they should allow fan all over the world to vote. Hopefully in the future, they will allow international to vote in the final round, not just fan in Thailand. 

I guess we will have to wait and see if there going to be a judge for the final round so we don't have to deal with bias voting. :dance3:

They should do a poll where only International fans can vote and not fans in Thailand.  I want to see who will win because of their works that International fans see. :yes: