[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

lgm

sarNie Egg
Maya_Fantasy said:
OK now the poll is going crazier, even Yaya's percentage are down it was 45% before but now is 44.9% and Mint at 38.6% . So crazy-s is going on there. :scratchhead2:

Check this out ...

https://www.facebook.com/chalidaclub/videos/10153613378399003/

(Oh if you guys can read Thai, make sure you read the comments, it's hilarious :lmao3:  HAHAHA  :lol2:   )
cr; Mint fanclub as tagged

Oooooohhhh please let us know or translate for us.... pretty please.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Now I believe the poll is hacked, because how can the percentage kept going down? Last night Mint was at 39% now is only at 37%  :scratchhead2:   Even though Yaya went down a bit too, but her percentage went up really fast too. :shrug: I mean I understand if other people percentage increases and Mint percentage may goes down, but this is down without any change to other people on the list.  The numbers of votes also when down from 90000+ to only 88000+ as well.  :whatever:   So I think someone is screwing with the polls.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ndao64pYr_I

Step

Mrs James Ma
I thought only I was thinking about it. Yaya had only one lakorn this year which is in top 5 highest rating for ch3. Mint had 2 lakorns this year, she gained more fans from TSL than Yaya in NNS (Yaya already has huge fan base both in Thai and Intl) and all her new fans voted her many times cos TSL was still airing and then % decreased suddenly while other 3 actors' % is same :shrug:
Atleast Mint is in top 5 this time. 2nd place is not bad :p
Maya_Fantasy said:
Now I believe the poll is hacked, because how can the percentage kept going down? Last night Mint was at 39% now is only at 37%  :scratchhead2:   Even though Yaya went down a bit too, but her percentage went up really fast too. :shrug: I mean I understand if other people percentage increases and Mint percentage may goes down, but this is down without any change to other people on the list.  The numbers of votes also when down from 90000+ to only 88000+ as well.  :whatever:   So I think someone is screwing with the polls.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Maya_Fantasy said:
Now I believe the poll is hacked, because how can the percentage kept going down? Last night Mint was at 39% now is only at 37%  :scratchhead2:   Even though Yaya went down a bit too, but her percentage went up really fast too. :shrug: I mean I understand if other people percentage increases and Mint percentage may goes down, but this is down without any change to other people on the list.  The numbers of votes also when down from 90000+ to only 88000+ as well.  :whatever:   So I think someone is screwing with the polls.I
Me too, I keep checking the number each time I voted and it is not consisting. I think there is something wrong or my vote just wasn't count. Anyway, at this moment at least Mint is 2nd lead.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ahhhhhhh me TOOO I just finished the TSL for 4th times I MISSSSS THEM SOOOO much, their ending was perfectly combine! I just love P'Kong and P'Chu, they made my 2015 was not wasted on boring lakorns! I can end up with this amazing memories with ChariOh, hopefully this will happen again! Want them to reunite at least in the end of 2016!!!!!!! ANywyas while we waiting,They should have at least have an event together, so we won't be desperate eh hehehehe

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Seladuch said:
I saw they vote something about kojin but NY number 1 , Mariomint kojin number 2 oh is sad
There a poll for koojin? Where is that? I definitely love Chario more, but considering Yadech has had four lakorns together and are suppose to have another two coming up I think they definitely have too huge a fanbase to ignore. I hope Chario pairs up again soon and their fanbase continues to grow. 

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
OH yeah I saw it too.... But idk where they get that.....however if I know I would totally go for ChariOh forsure, I don't care about NY. Sorry I'm being harsh.

Anyways can anyone please translate this? I saw on Honeymoon travel magazine, and lots of people hashtags #Mario and #Mint ...

https://instagram.com/p/-Wz8qMJb9M/

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
CHario_Fan15 said:
I don't know what is that but I will write down mint and Mario too I think maybe they ask for next photoshoot for next one I don't know I just guess
OH yeah I saw it too.... But idk where they get that.....however if I know I would totally go for ChariOh forsure, I don't care about NY. Sorry I'm being harsh.

Anyways can anyone please translate this? I saw on Honeymoon travel magazine, and lots of people hashtags #Mario and #Mint ...

https://instagram.com/p/-Wz8qMJb9M/

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Seladuch said:
They already over we can't vote no more , yadech been kojin 5 year they play a lot drama together is normal they got number 1 but mint and Mario play drama only 1 time 1 month they got number 2 that a good too if they play other drama together again they will the bast kojin
Agreed ^.^ so That's good for Mint and Mario ❤

Seladuch

sarNie Egg
I just watch TSL in my language they just put the end on my language I still love them and miss them even I watched a lot time in Thai and my country language still