[Ch3] Song Huajai Nee Puea Tur (Sonix Boom)

Chario mintmario

sarNie Adult
Hokulanii_ said:
Got a news from her admins that Mint currently has no 4th lakorn on her list. So this mean Enchanted Bed may be completely out. Hopefully, it's not Mario and Jooy.
Damn..i will burn down TV3 if Mario and Mint won't have a new lakorn by 2017. And i want to see them fitting new lakorn by 2016. Ch3 is stupid if they dont take advantage of this couple and their popularity together. My friend in Thai though he cares more about k-pop told me that TSL was a major hit.

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
I wrote that detailed synopsis of Saitarn Huajai base on my personal review of the lakorn and a memory of it after I rewatched some of the parts. I'm not sure if it should be posted on wiki since it's such a detailed spoiler. Hahaha
Anyway, P'ek and N'ek do have a lot of screen time together but overall, I was just very annoyed at P'ek and the storyline.

By the way, I bought the TSL novel online at e-thaicd. They have it for $36 if anyone is interested. The novel has a lot of sweet scenes that doesn't exist in the lakorn.

Hser Tha

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:
Got a news from her admins that Mint currently has no 4th lakorn on her list. So this mean Enchanted Bed may be completely out. Hopefully, it's not Mario and Jooy.
As far as I know, I only know her up coming two lakorns
So what is the third one??
I'm gonna be so mad if I don't see mint and Mario pair up or have events and photo shoot next year!
I'm just hoping to see them miss them so much

mistole09

sarNie Hatchling
Hokulanii_ said:
I wrote that detailed synopsis of Saitarn Huajai base on my personal review of the lakorn and a memory of it after I rewatched some of the parts. I'm not sure if it should be posted on wiki since it's such a detailed spoiler. Hahaha
Anyway, P'ek and N'ek do have a lot of screen time together but overall, I was just very annoyed at P'ek and the storyline.
By the way, I bought the TSL novel online at e-thaicd. They have it for $36 if anyone is interested. The novel has a lot of sweet scenes that doesn't exist in the lakorn.
Would love to get a copy too but is it in Thai? If so then can't read it

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i can't read thai :(

boo...they need to RESERVE that lakorn remake for ChariO...or an original by P'chu and bring the whole cast back together again

they can wait to shoot in mid 2017...about 3 yr wait...i can NOT handle it but I'll deal hahaha...

sammypanda

sarNie Egg
Hokulanii_ said:

If only i could read Thai, I so would!
But, feel free to give us a little insight on some scream worthy scenes hehehe >< (only if you can be bothered obviously sorry)

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Urgh from reading all of you guys post! Freaking hate channel 3, they seem stupid! Omg they need to have ChariOH again by 2016 or 2017! They needs to try to promote new Koojin and forget about the old one for a while!! Sick of the old one! I need Mint and Mario together so bad!!!! :,)

Hokulanii_

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ugh Jui and Mario, they will ruin my favorite lakorn. I rather have Teaw cus seriously Jui, ugh i won't be mean.
There is hope until a fitting. Mint is already booked for 2016 so hopefully she and Oh will reunite in this one or something else for 2017. I'll take anything of them together. :D
I don't want Taew. They already had two lakorns together.

@HuabNag - I agreed. If not mint and oh, they should have Jooy with someone else. She is mature looking.

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
HuabNag said:
If really Jui and Mario, I'll pass that lakorn. I like Jui, but not in this role. I hope it is just rumor; or if it is really Jui, I want some one else, not Mario. Jui looks way mature for Mario.

Omg if it's true hopefully they change it! Cause I can't really take her with Mario OMG I just can't I like Jui but omg I just can't -.- she's too old for Mario! If it's Jui then they should change the main guy character..

da_lovin24

sarNie Hatchling
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Ugh Jui and Mario, they will ruin my favorite lakorn. I rather have Teaw cus seriously Jui, ugh i won't be mean.
I know I rather take Taew too! If they choose Jui and Mario! It will be a waste of a good Lakorn! Cause they just don't match....

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
HuabNag said:
If really Jui and Mario, I'll pass that lakorn. I like Jui, but not in this role. I hope it is just rumor; or if it is really Jui, I want some one else, not Mario. Jui looks way mature for Mario.
Yes that is exactly it, she looks too mature for him. Even Toey looks a bit young for her in GLM.