[CH3]Song Sanaeha (Makers Group) : Kim Kimberley/ James Ma

KitKat516

sarNie OldFart
Wow i get really bad headaches and i didnt know botow could help that! My head feels like its pounding at least ince a month
It's only recommended for the chronic ones, so that's like more than 13-14 migraines a month and each one last more than 3 hrs!!. Imagine having that many! Botox was my last resort, I was against getting them at first but now I'm so happy. Like I was literally getting a migraine every other day. I would have maybe one or two a month growing up but a few years ago it exacerbated for no apparent reason. Botox didn't cure it completely, I still 2 or 3 a month but not as strong or as long.

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
It's only recommended for the chronic ones, so that's like more than 13-14 migraines a month and each one last more than 3 hrs!!. Imagine having that many! Botox was my last resort, I was against getting them at first but now I'm so happy. Like I was literally getting a migraine every other day. I would have maybe one or two a month growing up but a few years ago it exacerbated for no apparent reason. Botox didn't cure it completely, I still 2 or 3 a month but not as strong or as long.
Omg wow that sounds horrible. When i get migraines, it feels like my brain is rolling around inside of my head. I cant imagine getting them every other day

AumAX

sarNie Hatchling
5555555 is this true?!?!? Lololol :risas3: @AumAX @SuzieJ 5555 I think you guys are his big fans lol :p

~~
HAHAHA.... I almost miss this fun if you don't call me...hehe...

You asked me? How could a new fan like me know about this... LOL...

I always think that he looks good cos he does gym daily, he is like gym-addict to me, like his life sticks to the gym and yoga, so it pays off him well, that's why he is more fit now compare to the past. His skin is supper white and smooth, that is a plus element to harm his aging if he stays out of drinking or partying all the time. He is a presenter of a skin care brand now.

And hey people have right to maintain their best looking right? Diehard fans also deserve to watch their favs always being eye-candy...lol... He was supper naturally HOT on RT and his Club friday, so if he did botox then I approve! :naughty2:
I take it as long as he looks naturally good and not overdone.

Anyway, I would be naked wandering around here if Bella's pre'ak is Aum... :risas3:..... Nope zero chance...:(

Last edited:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
HAHAHA.... I almost miss this fun if you don't call me...hehe...

You asked me? How could a new fan like me know about this... LOL...

I always think that he looks good cos he does gym daily, he is like gym-addict to me, like his life sticks to the gym and yoga, so it pays off him well, that's why he is more fit now compare to the past. His skin is supper white and smooth, that is a plus element to harm his aging if he stays out of drinking or partying all the time. He is a presenter of a skin care brand now.

And hey people have right to maintain their best looking right? Diehard fans also deserve to watch their favs always being eye-candy...lol... He was supper naturally HOT on RT and his Club friday, so if he did botox then I approve! :naughty2:
I take it as long as he looks naturally good and not overdone.

Anyway, I would be naked wandering around here if Bella's pre'ak is Aum... :risas3:..... Nope zero chance...:(
Me too. If Aum is Bella's nang'ek I will give Nat a big kiss! Haha .

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
What's the story? AF has a long detailed synopsis and I don't feel like reading the whole thing. Haha. Don't wanna be spoiled.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol Nat is not that professional and even if they asked Aum, he'll immediately say no.
They need to leave all that behind. Look at him. He married his friends ex-wife and they still remain friends. They play soccer together, they even had lakorn together. What did Belle ever do to deserve Nat's hatred. Urgh. Gets me heated each time. Ok. I'll stop. I'm just gonna get mad all over again. Hahaha.

pangiaxiong

sarNie Adult
They need to leave all that behind. Look at him. He married his friends ex-wife and they still remain friends. They play soccer together, they even had lakorn together. What did Belle ever do to deserve Nat's hatred. Urgh. Gets me heated each time. Ok. I'll stop. I'm just gonna get mad all over again. Hahaha.
I know right..so stupid. She needs to grow the F up and be more professional about it. Its acting period! Maybe she is jealous of any actresses who is younger and beautiful than her? Women drama lol

Hey First can work with Bella again. They were together in RM?

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh, did not think it would be Ken P. But it makes sense he doesn't have anything else lined up. Never watched their first show, since it was never subbed, but I hear that one did very well. So I'm assuming they have decent chemistry.

Kay123

sarNie Oldmaid