[Ch3] Suey Rai Sai Lub (UMA99)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
meenia said:
Dang, Richie looks like that thai actress who star in a lot of lakorn with Dome.  Not Dome Pakorn. Shoot what's her name, She has the curly hair.  Stared in the lakorn with Cherry, Lek, Au and she was cherry's friend.  Lek has special powers, Cherry looking for her brother who was killed at Au's resort and Au is a twin.  Ahhh. I can't remember her name. 

After Cubic, i just want to see more of Bomb.  Hope he improves and keep doing lakorns.  I just adore him.
that girl is Cherry's real older sister 

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
i seen him in the cubic..  man this is the first time i felt "going weak in the knees"   :woot2:  :woot:  :rolleyes:  :wub:   and also the first time i liked a actor through HIS BAD ACTING...lol....
i just love everything about his face.. especiialy his lips :heart: ... oops sorry to be off the topic..
i'd never watch or finish a drama if the pra'ek is bad at acting but HIM :faint: .... i never thought he'd change it..
back to the topic....
 i am gonna watch it just for his face.. he has a angelic and charming face... :spin:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Whoa. I didn't even know this lakorn existed until now. lol Bomb and Richie? Interesting pair. I haven't watch an Uma99 lakorn in a long time. 
Richie is a beautiful girl. I think she's pretty but her socially awkwardness makes me cringe sometimes. lol Hopefully Bomb improves at least along with Richie but this is her first lakorn so I'll let it slide for now. Haha. 

sarN

sarNie Granny
OK...OK..I saw that other lakorn he had , Cubic . Wow he was awful! I thought Dome was bad but Bomb stole the whole cake lol!! But I have to admit . I love his height and manly look but boy can't act. I see if he improve , dude is too handsome to just toss away.

Reactions: fun

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Bomb has a charm to him that makes me like him. He didn't do his character Lin LanSer justice but I won't deny that he kept me watching him in Khun Chai Rachanon thanks to his character&storyline. He's adorable in his own ways and seeing more bts clips from this drama makes me anticipate to watch him and Richie together. I especially love his laid back wardrobe for this lakorn ^___^ Suits him wayy better (; Even though I've read reviews of how Richie's acting is stiff, I'll still tune in to watch this since I like both Bomb and Richie individually. Eeeks already looks so romantic and sweet.

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
From what I've heard, Bomb is a stiff actor, and from what I've seen, Richie is not good at all. She's extremely awkward in interviews and even when her fans are taking pictures of her. There's something about her that interests me though. :scratchchin: Maybe it's her resemblance to a beloved actress of mine that hasn't been acting for a while now. Richie is actually quite pretty...but she needs to work majorly on her acting. :thumbdown: Let's see if she improves in here!

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
^^ She's not gonna improve when she has a co-star as stiff as her. 
True, but one can hope. Lol. :lol2: Maybe a miracle will happen and they both will improve in here. :rofl:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
janajelly1 said:
If that happens I'll wish for miracles for other stiff actors lol. If they just paired up with more experienced co-stars, it helps their performance cuz they'll get tips from their co-stars. But both of them are inexperienced in acting so how can they improve? Oh well, we'll see when this airs.
Yeah, I understand. That's true. I was just thinking that maybe their director and acting coaches (if they had any) was able to help them. Who knows? We'll see. ^_^

fun

Expired Sarnie
janajelly1 said:
If that happens I'll wish for miracles for other stiff actors lol. If they just paired up with more experienced co-stars, it helps their performance cuz they'll get tips from their co-stars. But both of them are inexperienced in acting so how can they improve? Oh well, we'll see when this airs.
That is not the case with Mart lol Over the years of working with newbies and veteran actresses, he has not improve. Bomb is likely the next Mart for the new generation actors lol So for me, Bomb is either a hit or miss base on the character he plays and plot he is given.

As for Richie, she got a lot of hate on her shoulder and you got to blame her managment for that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
janajelly1 said:
That is not the case with Mart lol Over the years of working with newbies and veteran actresses, he has not improve. Bomb is likely the next Mart for the new generation actors lol So for me, Bomb is either a hit or miss base on the character he plays and plot he is given.

As for Richie, she got a lot of hate on her shoulder and you got to blame her managment for that.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Haha that's why I said most likely Bomb will be a Mart. I am praying that Bomb will prove me wrong since I do like his character in both KCR and Cubic. See the difference? I can like a character but not their acting.

jscuttlebuggist

sarNie Hatchling
Mart actually looked good in many of his roles back a few years ago...
Bomb, who is still awfully young, doesn't look good, period. He's ugly.
I don't see how he landed pra'ek roles...

fun

Expired Sarnie
I didn't find Mart handsome or hot at first. I still don't find him hot, but handsome, I think I will give it to him considering I did like a few of his lakorns.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mart is tolerable if they don't require him to do much but when the Pra'ek is on screen a lot I can't stand his acting (If that is what it's called). His emotions are so limited. There's the blank, the smile and a slight smirk that is all Mark is capable of. No matter how many years you give the guy to improve he ain't doing it folks. It's just the way he is...but he is not to blame though, I was reading an interview of how he was discovered. They pretty much saw him then asked him if he wants to act...he said yes and that's how Mark became an actor. That was it. His road to becoming a leading man.

Bomb...sigh...he has potential really, but I don't know where to begin. Cubic could have been so good but Bomb pretty much bombed it for me.

sarasona

sarNie Hatchling
jscuttlebuggist said:
Mart actually looked good in many of his roles back a few years ago...
Bomb, who is still awfully young, doesn't look good, period. He's ugly.
I don't see how he landed pra'ek roles...
wah bomb is ugly???...... :gungirl: :censor: :nono1:  he is damn cute and handsome :yahoo:

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't find Bomb "handsome" but I can see there's an appeal to him. He's very masculine. I'm not a fan of him though. Lol. :p

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
This lakorn is said to be on air on 26 Oct.

http://pantip.com/topic/32700240

From the link above, they do look good together and seem like Bomb like to tease Richie alot. Richie is really a cute girl in my Eyes, hope hers acting is getting better than in the Movie with Nadech. It's doesn't hard to make her shine if she can act. :gungirl: :gungirl:

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Surprisingly, the teaser looks pretty decent, definitely looked better than Cubic's. Richy still seems pretty awkward. It's no surprise that Alex appears to outshine everyone, he's never disappointed me with his acting.