[Ch3] Suey Rai Sai Lub (UMA99)

Anonymous<3

sarNie Oldmaid
Thank you. ^_^ So far, I'm not impressed by Richie's acting. She's better here than she was in Koo Gum, but she's still not good. She's lacking in facial expressions, and her body movements and the way she delivers her lines is very awkward. She doesn't have much emotions. In Koo Gum, her performance was cringe-worthy, but here, it's just bland. I understand that this is her first lakorn and her second project, but unless she takes a lot of good acting classes I'm afraid she won't make it far in the industry. I want to like her but I'm not warming up to her yet. Let's see if she proves me wrong in the future.

Hanajungupup

sarNie Adult
Just start watching it today and gosh, Alex is so hilarious LOL LOL 
Richy is even more awkward than Bomb, I can't even watch her straight :'(
The girl paired with Alex is actually good, can't wait to their part

Mahalo

sarNie OldFart
So much awkward acting in one episode. I can't. Lol. I skimmed through this to get a good laugh. It gives off a school acting gig kind of vibe.  

Reactions: fun
Goodness, I've been eying this thread for a while and now I have to speak. Apologies in advance if I offend anyone but Richie is just not nang'ek material period...more like suitable for kon chai role. She lacks everything that an actress should have: aura, body, height (since she's playing nang'ek), looks, and various overall expressions. I so wanted to watch Koo Gam- The Movie just to see Nadech portray a Japanese soldier. He's damn handsome and paired with her, a wooden puppet, just makes things hard for me to handle without wanting to throw something at my TV screen or computer screen or even tossing my iPhone or iPad if I'm watching on that. Gah.

As for Bomb, I loved him in Khun Chai Rachanon. Surprisingly, he had great chemistry with the rest of the Jutathep brothers and even Taew, his nang'ek. Yeah, his acting sucks but the guy has aura, the body, and bejeezus, the height. He's so dang tall. Lol. He needs to work on his looks and facial expressions and more importantly, the way he speaks. He's getting better it's gonna take a significant amount of time.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I look forward to the next episode for Alex and Pear (?) to meet up. When she left the countryside she made a wish saying how she wants to find a "farang" husband. 5555! I just know I'll love her character. She's adorable and I honestly wonder why she isn't the main n'ek...

I HOPE to see Bomb improve. His facial expressions are so expressionLESS, it bugs the heck outta me. His eyes particularly makes him look like he's always brooding and uninterested in what he's doing and saying. They should hand him a playful role so he can practice being more animated and involved in this characters.

I have no comment on Richie except I think her manager should have waited a few more years before debuting her.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
What is up with all the awkward pointing that Richie and Bomb does?

Alex and Pear are definitely the "scene stealer" in this lakorn, lol they are adorable!

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Gosh i thought i was going to watch this lakorn for Bomb but i end up stopping to do so because of cough-cough Richy girl! I have to say, what a horrible actress is she and she getting n'ek role :yuck:  :yuck: . They got to be sh!tting me! Like that fighting scene in the club  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  what just happen? He face reaction remain the same and ugh  :whatever:  :whatever:  let just stop there. She have so many thing that she should off never enter in the industry. If she were in teh United State and have bad view, i grantee she would jump off the Hollywood sign!  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: 

Marie is way better than Richy! PERIOD! Ch.3 let her go and keep or hire or what-so-ever Richy...let just say they trade a nickle for a penny.  :gungirl:  :gungirl: 

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Sweet_09 said:
Gosh i thought i was going to watch this lakorn for Bomb but i end up stopping to do so because of cough-cough Richy girl! I have to say, what a horrible actress is she and she getting n'ek role :yuck:  :yuck: . They got to be sh!tting me! Like that fighting scene in the club  :scratchhead2:  :scratchhead2:  what just happen? He face reaction remain the same and ugh  :whatever:  :whatever:  let just stop there. She have so many thing that she should off never enter in the industry. If she were in teh United State and have bad view, i grantee she would jump off the Hollywood sign!  :thumbdown:  :thumbdown: 

Marie is way better than Richy! PERIOD! Ch.3 let her go and keep or hire or what-so-ever Richy...let just say they trade a nickle for a penny.  :gungirl:  :gungirl: 

hehe your comment made me laugh because of all the emoticons that you used lol...but I agree with you that Richy is a terrible actress. I mean Bomb is stiff and all but he has somewhat of a charm that it's easier for me to watch him. As for Richy, like I previously mentioned, her speech and everything seems to be very forced. She is very awkward, Pear, the girl that is paired with Alex is a much better actress than Richy.

I didn't follow any of Marie's other works after 3NNT, but I would agree that is a better actress than Richy. I mean speech delivery was a bit stiff for me, but I liked how she was good with her facial expressions. Richy lacks a lot of things. I feel that her manager, Khun Ae is forcing her too early on or pretty much telling her to be actress when she's not capable of it. She is still very awkward. I saw the MV with Bomb and I just cringed watching her, it seems like she doesn't know what to do. 

tgamber

sarNie Adult
Finally it's finished. Yay. I just checked out today's episode to ensure whether it's really the finale. Richie's acting is so cringe worthy that I cried. Even the actors in evening lakorns were better than her(Didn't mean to provoke Richie's fan).