fun

Expired Sarnie
haha i wasnt interested in pranod luttle romance. thats proba ly the one thing i would have never added.

fun

Expired Sarnie
i feel so miserable!!! i will have to marathon the last two series again. both were compelling and very heartfelt. after rewatching a few clip, i have becime indecisive again aboyt my fav. can i just have 2 #1 spot lol

Sophia456

sarNie Juvenile
Oh gosh I wish for James and mint to be in another lakorn...miss them already...
When I first saw James ma in part 1...thought this guy is scrawny and lanky lolz...but when his part came...he proved me wrong and now James ma is my new favorite newbie...I'm looking forward to his future lakorns...hope we will hear something about it soon!!!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Just finished up Khun Chai Ronnapee. I already miss JM on screen. So sad that it's over. I loved it. I do feel that the ending was rushed, but it's okay though, they got a happy ending. I'm just a little upset about the kissing scenes that we were teased with, but then again there's that Channel 3 rule.

Now down to the show down. I have loved this series though I skimmed through some parts. I liked that though each brother were different in their own way, they were all very similar.

Starting off with Khun Chai Taratorn, personally for me, it started off very well then it did lag. I thought the pairing of Grate and Preem were good. They did suit the roles. I liked that the love story was about two childhood friends that have always had feelings for one another. I loved the Kate/Chinnakorn pairing. They were really cute. I can't complain about them. Mint N and Deaw did an amazing job in those roles. They were too cute, often I felt that they were the pranang. I liked that Kate wasn't rai, but she was considerate of Khun Chai Yai. She didn't want to marry him but was open to the idea. Loved Mint N in here.

Khun Chai Pawornruj, I love Pope Thanawat. I was really happy that he was going to be in here as one of the brothers. Pope nailed the role of Khun Chai Pawornruj to the tee, I just loved him even more. Mew Nittha did a great job in here as well for it being her first lakorn. This part is one of my favorites throughout the series, I don't think it lagged much, it's just that all the drama occurred in the last couple of episodes. Mew and Pope has great chemistry. Gubgib did an amazing job as the silly and clumsy Mom Luang Kathin. She was so cute. I loved every scene she was in. I also loved the twins too and their friendship with Than Ying Wanrasa. I wished I had friends like them.

Khun Chai Puttipat, honestly, I didn't really watch this part. I wasn't really interested in the story, but mainly because n'ek was too weak. I did however, liked that Khun Chai Mor was straightforward with Marathee and he was very focused. Kaew was very sweet and hard working, but the way she and her dad lived was too sad for me. James Jirayu did a great job, I haven't seen Bella in Roy Marn, so I can't really compare, but I can say that she portrayed Kaew well. In this part, I have to say Got Jirayu was the scene stealer in this part. He was funny and cute.

Khun Chai Rachanon, who would've thought that this playboy would meet a very feisty girl in Soifah. I liked this part it was very fast paced and very cute, especially when Chai Lek tried to pull of his flirty moves on her, she would hit him. Taew did an excellent job playing Soifah and speaking Isaan. She was really good. Bomb was stiff in his acting, but overall, I think he did really well. I really liked Top Jaron in here as Khun Chatchawee/Jao Luang Rangsiman. His acting was great and the pairing him with Janta (Ploy) was really sweet. I really liked their romance. I also loved Joi, he's very hot headed and stubborn like Soifah. He got on my nerves most of the time, but I enjoyed watching him. I wished he would have gotten with Sininoot. Noot was annoying but I'm glad to see that she had Khun Chai Anupan's good in her.

Khun Chai Ronnapee, I love the pairing of Mint Chalida and James Ma. They have amazing and undeniable chemistry. Chai Pee has grown so much since the first part. He went from a flirty playboy to a brave man that will fight for his love. Chalida and James did an amazing job in here. I liked that Chai Pee is a fighter, not only for his country, but also for his love. What I liked about Piengkwan was that though she is stubborn, she does slowly open up and that she stands on her ground. Love JM and hope that they pair up again soon. Little Pranod was really cute too with his little romance and getting along well with Chai Pee. The pairing of Khun Aut and Jun were really cute. They remind me of Chai Lek and Soifah in a way.

There are three that I really liked: Khun Chai Pawornruj, Khun Chai Rachanon and Khun Chai Ronnapee. I already miss this series. Looking forward to each actor's upcoming work. :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Here is my view out of da 5 series...

Khun Chai Tharatorn - Chai Yai, loved da relationship between Maprang and Chai Yai but all i got to say it was a disappointment in da middle of da lakorn...Teacher Chinnakorn and Katesara steal da spot light! But i did enjoy Chai Yai hottness lol...

Khun Chai Pawornruj - Chai Ruj, is my 2nd favorite! Chai Ruj aure is a gentleman! No matter how much others look him down, he always smiling and work it out. Even tho Thab Ying Rasa and Chai Ruj have little by little sweet scee together, i enjoy it! This part have da mixture of buttersweetness!

Khun Chai Puttipat - Chai Pat, is such a sweetheart! He adorable and Kaew is the woman of his life! Da storyline was a bit boring at some point and it take them too long to get to da fake marriage lol...but still love it!

Khun Chai Ratchanon - Chai Lek, is my favorite out of all da bros...he funny, he is everything. Loved Soifah, put da two together...they made me smile and laugh, a prefect match. Da stroyline was right on track and everything was in place...love Bo Joy, Prince Chat and tat girl Chat love...everything was as i expected!

Khun Chai Ronnapee - Chai Pee, i loved da way he fight for his woman, his hua jai lol. Plaingkwan is such a good girl...prefect match for Chai Pee...tbh i WAS suspecting a lot from this last part...it didnt really get me tat way i was suspecting it!!

From rating...here is my:
1. Khun Chai Ratchanon
2. Khun Chai Pawornruj
3. Khun Chai Puttipat
4. Khun Chai Rannopee
5. Khun Chai Tharatorn

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
madlena1990 said:
Apparently Great and Preem had a wedding photoshoot as Chai Yai and Maprang.  Something like a closure maybe for them as a couple.
IG: yossiebistro

I was confused for a bit then I thought the same. Probably a closure for Chai Yai and Maprang. Love the outfits. Glad that Mint and Deaw were included in these pics.

hippo

sarNie Adult
it was for their new lakorn...Samee, not for this.
they just said it was for this as a joke and closure for fans. 

as for the no kissing scenes, it was because the channel censored it, due to their 'no real kissing policy'  :numchuck:  :rant:
so we just have to imagine it i guess.

credit: CityLoveUchannol......Chalida talks about it in this interview.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2RgHUEsOELA