madlena1990

sarNie Hatchling
the photoshoot wasn for Samee. It was for SJ because they did it with the producer of Khun Chai Tharatorn and Chinnakorn and Katesara were there too.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I agree with u Kimmy_kimberley.

Tbh I like KC Lek's theme song, and I really miss Soifah and Rachanon. I just re-watch the ending where they put all there memories together!!! Owww KT MAK MAK LOEY!

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Oh how I miss Khun Chai Ronnapee. I have been so heartbroken since it ended. I really liked the series, but Khun Chai Ronnapee really left a hole in my heart. I feel so empty without it. I am going to rewatch it.

Tbh, out of all the ost, I liked Khun Chai Rachanon's the most, but as I keep hearing Khun Chai Ronnapee's, I fell in love with it, which is really rare for me cuz I'm not a big fan of pop. I'm a ballad kind of person. :)

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
I dont know if its a rumor and so, so I'm not putting up my hopes, but on asian fuse wiki,
James and Mint have a "movie" in 2014 called Volleyball Ruk. Hope its true. <3

gracejen

sarNie Egg
If you guys have instagram, paoon888 posted up a little video that he recorded @ the wrap party of the cut kiss scene. (Deleted scenes & other stuff was shown to the cast & crew @ the wrap party the other day.) You can hear people catcalling & stuff. lol
He's private, but if you request to follow him I'm sure he'll accept you. That's what I did a couple of months back when I noticed there were quite a few cute pics that were getting posted by him on ig.

Edit
Here's a screencap paoon888 took of the video he recorded & posted on his ig.

Pic credit paoon888