itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@Tuatom: The video link is broken but I did see it on youtube. Can't believe they showed the kiss scene in the music video but
not in the lakorn! Thank you for sharing

@Yamamiki: Ouiii JMA looks so young in that pic. Makes N' Mint look like a cougar lol!

@spanky & @fun I miss them too and hope for the same..and if they don't I'm ok with it too. Will support their work as long
as they deliver in their lakorn!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Anyone have updates on JMA new lakorn or movie? This pause or break after KCR is strange..but at least his fame is
still growing and alive! Miss JM!

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
itzdao said:
Anyone have updates on JMA new lakorn or movie? This pause or break after KCR is strange..but at least his fame is
still growing and alive! Miss JM!

Was the cooking show new? Of Chalida and James?

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@bellherr no it's an old one. here you go:

http://youtu.be/Bj8PGdL0l6I

semi-snuggles until K'Motedum mention that Beau is from P'Ae supachai team then JMA immediately
backs off from N' Mint lol! But then he kinda went back for more lol..just a little bit hehe*

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
Did anyone watch the video interview of James Ji movie Timeline with P' Oui and Toey??
Did you guys noticed that towards the end around 9:50 when P'Oui was calling James Ji
Khunchai Ronnapee and they had to correct him, then he said it correctly "Khunchai Puttipat krub" lol

never noticed that before!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@Tuatom - thank you! miss them even more!

Seeing the previous pics and videos of JMA of how he would steal glances at Mint, before they started
filming this lakorn makes me appreciate even more how he cherished Kwan and was so romantic to her.
Imagine a young boy who had a crush on a super star and one day his dreams came true and he
got to star in a successful lakorn with her. Got the chance to spend time with her, hold her, smell her scent,
and even kiss her!! I'd milk this opportunity as much as I can too if I were JMA lol *wink wink*
He was one of the Pra Aeks that did so much for his Nang Aek! I only wished Kwan was able to reciprocate
more for him in this lakorn. Her character was very conservative..(kinda like NM2)

I should be satisfied and content with this lakorn because it did have a happy ending with a wedding..
but why am I not satisfied and still want more?? I hope one day my romantic comedy dream of J&M
(with best hair, makeup, costume, setting, plot, script, wedding, kow hol, and end with baby) will come true!
That will be my James & Mint closure (eternal flame of J&M imprint tho cuz can't ever forget em just like M&M)!

And of course I have the exact same rom/com dream for M&M!!!

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@fannychen
"Sood Kean San Ruk (Maker Y)" something about they might start making it soon? And possible
picked out main lead to be Mark and Mint C?? He said he didn't know anything about it or never heard of it. They asked
if he read the script or plot yet or if he knew whether yes or no he will play in it, he said never heard of this lakorn before.

How do he feel if he were to become the 2nd pra ake in it, and possible paired  up with Ester, and if he feel like it would
be a loss to come from 1st pra ake status to 2nd pra ake. He answered if that is what the elders really decide on then he
will be happy to work with them all and the elders will make the best choices on what is best for them all and for him like in
Ronnapee. As for who he gets paird up with it's not like something to stress out about, our job is in entertainment together,
will be happy to get a chance to work together again.

No lakorn in que yet? True. Is it cuz of accepting all these events? No has nothing to do with it, if lakorn comes up, I'll still do
my best cuz I'm a entertainer, as for events truthfully I'm not the one who decides on when or where I go, but my job is to do
my best. Normally how much say do you have in accepting these works? Umm truthfully I dont have any, P'A and manager
usually let me know what my schedule is and it's better if I just do my job the best I can. I feel fine I get to do fun things and I
enjoy what I do. P'A's love child question and comments, he said P'A love them all and glad he post his pics on IG cuz he miss
P'A too.

Rumors that P'A want to make JMA Yaya's new koo jin to replace Nadech? Oh really? Ahh this I don't know and as for if yes
or no it's more likely up to the lakorn. If I get to play in a lakorn with someone or not I'm happy. Small talk about work...

Asked if he miss college due to work. He said no, it's ok he does make up work. They asked if he feel might quit cuz too
overwhelmed he said no he will try to keep pace with all projects, he can do it."

*Wowsers! I admit I do want to see JMA with Ester, but I feel sad for him in case he might get hurt from seeing Mint C with
Mark. Poor Baby JMA lol! But if it involves both of them fighting for Mint C. then it'll be worth it haha! Hope the Nang Ake
has a strong role and not a crybaby softy role though. Is it just me, or did JMA look a little wounded or hurt by the news?
He's not his cheery chirpy self. And hope this comes true and not end up in the rumor mill trash can.

bellherr

sarNie Juvenile
There's a thread on af about this, but all we k ow is that the Lakorn is true, but no confirmation yet on the characters

itzdao

sarNie Hatchling
@bellherr - I wasn't sure where to reply but since it was posted here, I just answered here. Thank you for link!

@spanky - I agree JMa did answered the questions well. And yes 1st or 2nd role doesn't matter, and does depend
on if role is good or not. I find that the 2nd couples usually almost outshine the Pra' couples in most lakorns
anyway. And like Mint, she don't mind if she is a supporting or lead actress and either way she is still one of the 
top actress and still gets asked to work. I guess she goes with what is good for her school schedule, as that seems
to be her priority.