P

PrincessKarina

Awe........I told myself I wasn't gonna cry, but I ended up crying.:crybaby2:
I cried the most when he told the grandma his heart has no more room to hurt for another girl. And how he found out the grandma betrayed him with his first love Waddew. And then they hugged and reconciled! Aw! :sad6:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I cried the most when he told the grandma his heart has no more room to hurt for another girl. And how he found out the grandma betrayed him with his first love Waddew. And then they hugged and reconciled! Aw! :sad6:
Yup. I started tearing when Pope started to cry. Then when grandma started to apologize I stared bawling.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Elaborate here too please! By the way are you liking Mew too? I forgot if you already liked her before this.
I'm having KC Ruj withdrawals. Haha.
I've liked Mew before watching this. I saw the better end of her acting career first, that's why. If I'd seen her in here first idk how things would've been. But then I may've still liked her because she is gorgeous! Haha.

P

PrincessKarina

I'm having KC Ruj withdrawals. Haha.
I've liked Mew before watching this. I saw the better end of her acting career first, that's why. If I'd seen her in here first idk how things would've been. But then I may've still liked her because she is gorgeous! Haha.
Yes Mew is a little beauty I agree! I loved her since SJ days! :love:

P

PrincessKarina

Darn. So I do have to watch the next parts. Hahah.
Yes! I think so. For example my favorite part and couple were Bomb and Taew! These two have a few major cute scenes in Khunchai Ronnipee’s serie! I’m glad I watched JMA and Mint’s part so I caughy my couple’s loving scenes! It was heart warming!