xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
Lol. She’s actually quite proper! She is overall still a princess and the only child so she gets what she wants. And that’s what she’s used to. When it comes to love she’s super stubborn. I would too. Lol. :p In this serie a girl fought for her man. All the other series mainly the man fought for their love. I like Than Ying’s courage to maintain her belief in love until the end! Plus Chai Ruj is worth every fight for! Lol :love:
I love how towards the end she confronts Chai Ruj and confesses her real identity and love for him in front of everyone!!! She was so brave!!

But I kept digging for Mew and JJ in the whole series lol :p

P

PrincessKarina

I love how towards the end she confronts Chai Ruj and confesses her real identity and love for him in front of everyone!!! She was so brave!!

Yes she was so courageous! I was shock too! :pancarta:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Lol— I love how you’re backtracking Pope’s lakorn hahahahaha true meaning of a hardcore fan LOL!
Girl you've no idea. It's kind of scary. Hahaha. I'm even scared of myself.

Just watched the confession scene. Wow that was powerful. Great job from Mew. Girl did not blink at all while crying in front if everyone. That was one of her biggest flaws crying in previous episodes. She'd blink her eye awkwardly crying. Hahah. I'll be honest I teared up a bit.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG

Not gonna lie I like JJ's character in here. He's a pessimist, but a realist.

xodxo

Not gonna lie I like JJ's character in here. He's a pessimist, but a realist.
I love how he’s so helpful to Ying Taew. Always helping her plan to meet up with Chai Ruj, complimenting her treats when Chai pretends to ignore her. Lol and then their dancing scene LOL ahahahaha I was cray over their scenes bc both debuted as newbies and had so much attraction as a couple. Plus Mew was just good to look at in here lol :p

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I love how he’s so helpful to Ying Taew. Always helping her plan to meet up with Chai Ruj, complimenting her treats when Chai pretends to ignore her. Lol and then their dancing scene LOL ahahahaha I was cray over their scenes bc both debuted as newbies and had so much attraction as a couple. Plus Mew was just good to look at in here lol :p
She's definitely eye candy. Like she can just pose and it'll be fine. Hahaha.

KCRuj just carried her into the guestroom.!! *squeal* That was very romantic. Glad Mew is light. Hahha.

sarNie Adult
Excuse me while I share my KCP.

Sipping coffee like a boss. View attachment 14023
Mm. But bitter.
View attachment 14022

The world is ending he thinks. View attachment 14021
Very depressing look. View attachment 14020

There goes that teardrop he formed right then and there!!
View attachment 14019

Teardrop making its way down.
View attachment 14018

I know this scene is sad, but look at those dimpled! View attachment 14017
What did I tell you, "Manly Tears"

Pope's signature and must be patented, manly tears hahaha

P

PrincessKarina

She's definitely eye candy. Like she can just pose and it'll be fine. Hahaha.

KCRuj just carried her into the guestroom.!! *squeal* That was very romantic. Glad Mew is light. Hahha.
Lol! Mew is one of the smallest and shortest Thai actresses. Yes she better be light! Lol

xodxo

Lol! Mew is one of the smallest and shortest Thai actresses. Yes she better be light! Lol
I adore Mew but this was when she was on the lighter side, now she’s bigger and seem heavier lol this girl is getting bigger everyday, it’s making me concerned for her. My pet peeve is when a n’ek is too chubby when they were originally really smaller. No need to be bones, but must be healthy skinny. It’s Mews tummy.. lol

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I adore Mew but this was when she was on the lighter side, now she’s bigger and seem heavier lol this girl is getting bigger everyday, it’s making me concerned for her. My pet peeve is when a n’ek is too chubby when they were originally really smaller. No need to be bones, but must be healthy skinny. It’s Mews tummy.. lol
I haven't seen her recently, but I'd rather she get chubbier. Haha.

Btw will we see Pope in KC Puttipat?

P

PrincessKarina

Oh? Uh she has a gut coming on? Lol that’s funny. She’s so tiny! Hopefully she won’t be more than 110 lbs for her size and height! :p

P

PrincessKarina

I haven't seen her recently, but I'd rather she get chubbier. Haha.

Btw will we see Pope in KC Puttipat?
Yes I believe we see all the brothers in each serie. Just not as much! But I think if Mew is over 100 lbs at her height she’ll be healthy in my book! Seriously Thai actresses are too thin and it’s gross! Not just thin but flat all over is so unflattering! :eek:

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Yes I believe we see all the brothers in each serie. Just not as much! But I think if Mew is over 100 lbs at her height she’ll be healthy in my book! Seriously Thai actresses are too thin and it’s gross! Not just thin but flat all over is so unflattering! :eek:
Darn. I don't want to see Pope in Bella's lakorn. My poor heart :facepalm:. But they won't appear in a scene together. . . .right??

P

PrincessKarina

Darn. I don't want to see Pope in Bella's lakorn. My poor heart :facepalm:. But they won't appear in a scene together. . . .right??
Truthfully I forgot because JJ and Bella’s part was the only serie I didn’t watch from beginning to end. I couldn’t stand Bella back then so I skipped her part. I only watched bits and pieces! Lol.