Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I really looking forward on Chalida and James Ma part da most but really want to watch all lol....thanks

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Esther/Top!

c: as tagged

Are they going to be a pair in here? I know Esther is playing nang'rai but who is Top playing as?

I think I'm beginning to like Top now. Oh, why can;'t he be pra'ek?? haha. Hopefully he gets pra'ek
role later on when he's more experience in lakorn. ^^

-------------------

Who is this girl? Is she new? I don't think I have seen her before,

c:as tagged

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Esther/Top!

c: as tagged

Are they going to be a pair in here? I know Esther is playing nang'rai but who is Top playing as?

I think I'm beginning to like Top now. Oh, why can;'t he be pra'ek?? haha. Hopefully he gets pra'ek
role later on when he's more experience in lakorn. ^^

-------------------

Who is this girl? Is she new? I don't think I have seen her before,

c:as tagged
I don't know her name she's the girl play as Yaya best friend in torranee

Nueng

sarNie Juvenile
i think she was in either The Star or AF.....I've seen her on Dream Team the Asian stars one and she sang pretty well. Her English is really good too :)

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
i think she was in either The Star or AF.....I've seen her on Dream Team the Asian stars one and she sang pretty well. Her English is really good too :)
oh I see. I should check her out then. Thanks.

I don't know her name she's the girl play as Yaya best friend in torranee
I haven't finish watching TNKK yet that is probably why i didn;t know she was in there.
Thanks. I need to finish watching these lakorns.

Her name is Beau Savitree (She was in Game Rai Game Rak)
Thanks for her name. Okay,I think I'm just late then.hahha. She was also in GRGR too.

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
James Ma does looks shy around Mint C. He must be very nervous b/c this is his first lakorn and he's acting
along side with Mint C.

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
I just want to ask is Pop Thagoon going to be in here also? Is he pairing up with Beau Savitree.

Never mind what I said I just found out. That he is in here..lol

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Here some photos of Pop & Beau....Sorry if this a repost photos if someone post these photos all ready if not here some of the photos of Pop & Beau....

Cr to: as tag

Hey is this Jern? If so I'm so happy to see her in here.