Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I felt like James & Chalida will be a HOT couple...a kookwan shall be da answer but HEY i might be wrong...Preem look very cute...thanks Alice

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Hahahaha when i look at james he looks so much younger then Mint, but he is the same age as her 19 just a couple months older. I feel like they will be the hot shot hahahaha. James narak. And Pope and Mew are just killing me they are so cute i loved them, they should be consider a real koo-kwam.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Sweet_09 Just TBH I FREAKING LOVE YOUR SIGNATURE PICTURE RAK MAK MAK MAK DI SOOK KA, Did you use uh. Pi-Zap to edit your photo's ik cause i notice the font letter and glow hahahaha
yeah i use pizap lol it da easiest web site to edit pichs for me hehehe thanks tho

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Preem look so pretty here, I am already loving her with Grate. I think they make a pretty good looking pair, can't wait till this airs. Seems so long lol.

lovestar

sarNie Adult
After reading each persons storyline, I'd say that James jirayus story is the most interesting. I have to wait and see!!
http://youtu.be/pPKZTrFVU5I

lovestar

sarNie Adult
Wow! I just saw a talui kongtai video of KCR and apparently James is supposed to be "jao chai"? Ooh, that'll be interesting

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
James and Mint isn't that a bad a couple i think they are just getting use to each other so yeah. i Love the way mint stared at him when they were holding the flower boat. James was kinda funny hahahaha

mmgjp314

sarNie Adult
lovestar said:
Does anybody know when that show is going to on air? And when SBJT is gonna air?

Chalida said on her IG, that the show will air on the 29th. I think the lakorn might air on February, if I'm not wrong hahah I'm not sure either, just my guess.