SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Looooooooooool

Seeing Preem/Great makes me excited as I cannot wait to see Mew/Pope on Tonight Show as well when their part airs!!!!

as tagged

SonYukView4ever

Lol! Me too!! ahh; I wished the intro to each character was better.  So far, so good.!! James J is not bad, could be better. lol but I still adore him!! Great looks mature; James Ma has a pretty face lol and the other two are not very noticeable lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
Lol. Yeah, I agree on JJ. His acting so far is okay. Not that bad same goes towards JM. Bomb and Pope don't really lines,they're just there. hah. sad.

The dancing scene is next! Yay! Love dancing scene they're like the best scene in Period lakorn. ^^

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
JM and Esther are so cute and funny. 

Esther is just talking nonstop while JM just replied back with "Krap" or a short sentence. Hahah..

SonYukView4ever

I think the relationship for each pra'ek is too predictable.  We as viewers already know that pra'ek only have feelings for nang'ek which makes the plot very predictable to us.  James Ma isn't so bad, he glows with Esther. she is funny.

I want more dialogues for James J. :p

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
hahha, I think JJ is mean. Ha. It's so funny how he turn Noey down when she asked him to go dance. He's like "I don't like to dance. "

Finished! First episode is okay. Not bad. Like it so far. 

SonYukView4ever

Lol thats because he doesnt like her. she's really immature too. lol always talking over people.
My reaction to ep1 was mediocre. i dont think i will stay up for it anymore.  just gonna wait for youtube to upload

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ Ha. I understand that he doesn't like her but I thought he would just dance with her like JM did. Ha. 

I only woke up this morning to watch this live because it was the 1st episode. :D

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
lol.....everyone is so funny about the guys. I find all of them handsome and attractive :) Really loving James Ma, he's so adorable and narak. :D

Moving along, I have just watched the first episode of Khun Chai Taratorn and it's not too bad so far. From what I am getting from the first episode, Mint N. is probably the oldest sister of Noey and Esther. She works at a candy shop, seems like her dad doesn't like that she is working there and is good friends with n'ek. I have a feeling that Deaw (the guy Taratorn gave a ride to) and Mint are pairing up, just an assumption. She doesn't seem to be so interested in Khun Chai Taratorn at this point unlike Esther and Noey who show more interest in Khun Chai Ronnapee and Khun Chai Puttipat, she seems more interested in the other guy. I am sure we can say that we know that p'ek and n'ek have had feelings or love one another since they were younger.

My thoughts on this so far, it's not too bad so far. Not much excitement, but I can bare :) In a way, I feel bad for Mint's character because it seems like she's not appreciated by her family, but I could be wrong. Preem's character is quite lovable, it was so sad when Khun Chai Taratorn asked Mint to dance and she was very down. Grate is doing a great job as the oldest brother, it really suits him. I'm so loving the brothers, they are funny and adorable when they are together. Reminds me a lot of 4hjhkk.

Highlight of the episode, in my opinion, was when James Ma saw the flight attendants and followed them, then Bomb had to go grab him. That part was so funny and I thought it was cute. I guess James M is a flirt in this series? lol We need more lines from James J and Pope, they barely spoke in this episode.

That's my thoughts for episode. I apologize if I got some parts wrong, I don't understand Thai. Also, sorry I will be spamming this page a lot because I have been anticipating this lakorn for a while. But so far so good :) Can't wait for next ep. 

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Omg I couldn't stop squealing !!!!!!!! I love the brothers relationships. I love how even tho they are from different moms, they're not competing against each other like some of the typical lakorn lines. Ahhhh It's only ep.1, and I think James Ma's acting for a newbie issssss good :D he's so funny and I'm kinda surprised his personality is funny. Basing from KCR teaser, he looked more serious. Ahhhhh ! Eeeekkkksss good start good start (; the Boys are keeping me tuned it lol

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
^ I agree, Smilez, I thought JM is going to be a serious character because of the teaser but I guess not. 

The family tree map.

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Episode 1 of Khun Chai Taratorn is pretty good...i kind off enjoy da brothers moment since today there wasnt much of Grate and Preem...this epsiode is more like of a introduction...Ronapee seem like a flirty type hehehe Esther character is so talkative and cute at da same time...da brother is so cute but i got to say i enjoy Khun Chai Ronapee more...he is such a cutie! Both James are cute! Khun Chai Pawornruj is well manner and seem to know something between Taratorn and Preem character lol (seriously i know their character name but not sure how to spell it)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe, reading all these comments makes me really want to watch it now, I'll go check if it's already uploaded on You-tube, then I'll be back to give my intake. :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
ip.smilez said:
Omg I couldn't stop squealing !!!!!!!! I love the brothers relationships. I love how even tho they are from different moms, they're not competing against each other like some of the typical lakorn lines. Ahhhh It's only ep.1, and I think James Ma's acting for a newbie issssss good :D he's so funny and I'm kinda surprised his personality is funny. Basing from KCR teaser, he looked more serious. Ahhhhh ! Eeeekkkksss good start good start (; the Boys are keeping me tuned it lol
Agree Smilez, James Ma's acting is really good for a newbie. I'm loving the boys. They are so funny. I'm assuming that he is only a flirt in this early part, but when it's to his part, he will be series, cuz like what you said based on the teaser, it's more serious. He and Mint C. will have to go through many obstacles. Can't wait :)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
-AyLove- said:
^ I agree, Smilez, I thought JM is going to be a serious character because of the teaser but I guess not. 

The family tree map.
Thanks for the family tree. Greatly appreciate it. Looks like Mam Jintara is Grate and James M's mom and Nok Jariya is Pope's mom. Not sure who plays James J and Bomb's mom. Love the family tree, really helps me better understand the characters and story. Thanks again :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Wow Pawornruj has his own mother after all...i always thought he share da same mother as Puttipat but just not. From da summary his mother is a royal chinese merchant daughter??? So da two women are their Grandma huh lol i though da other one da you ger one is one of their mother but thinking back...da summary said "after theirs parents death" tat explain lol anyways thanks for da family tree...it a lot of help :)

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
DaisyDukes* said:
Lol! Me too!! ahh; I wished the intro to each character was better.  So far, so good.!! James J is not bad, could be better. lol but I still adore him!! Great looks mature; James Ma has a pretty face lol and the other two are not very noticeable lol
P'Great his ageing but the one that is ageing more is his 2nd brother Pope which off screen his older than Great by 5 yrs not sure Pope 1982 and Great 1985 its pretty lame and odd Ch3 could had made Pope the Khun Chai Yai and Great Khun Chai Rong now i just found myself pretty strange their age just doesn't go with the storyline can i say 
something that all of Pope wardrobe seems to be more maturer than what Great his wearing