Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Ah, I just love James J's Eyes and Smile. :p I also don't hate Rasa for being harsh on Ruj because he doesn't remember her. And it is true that she doesn't know that Ruj was dumped. But then she does know that Ruj is Khun Chai Ruj though and she didn't tell him who she was untl later. How was he supposed to remember her when they haven't seen each other for a long time now?

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
I dont hate Rasa...i'll surely be mad too if i were Rasa...i found her personality cute...she love Chai Ruj tat why she mad at him for not remembering her hehehehe

Ruj is such a gentle...so handsome...i just want to see them fallin in love already lol Than tat jerk faincee will come between them and break them apart...Rasa will find her true heart when she with Chai Ruj...she'll realize who her true love and who her heart belong too...

James Jairyu is so cute!!! ~squeak~ just wanna pinch him on da cheek lol

Side note: have any of u girls notice something...in KCT Chai Ruj help Chai Yai love story and in here Chai Pat help Chai Ruj...my guessing, in Chai Pat, Chai Lek will help Chai Pat and Chai Pee will help Chai Lek...i mean they all help each other with their knowledge but da next storyline pa'ek is da mean shadow :) anyways than at da end all da others 4 will help Chai Pee since he more under pressure and have more difficulties...

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
spanky said:
You can't always judge from a preview...how many time we watch preview of America movies....Some preview looks good because of editing and you go watch it and it's not as good...or all the good parts were in the preview....I been surprise by movies many times just judging from the preview which doesn't always prove a TRUE judgement if i'll enjoy it or not...I like Jame Ma character attitudes
I guess we all have different taste about lakorn...which is good cause there will be ppls follow all lakorns not just one or the other. The preview and story itself tell me a lot... When I watch lakorn I go with story line first then acting skills and actors and actresses are last to be considered...thus even if my favorite is in the lakorn if I don't like the story line I will not watch it...

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Yea I think its totally acceptable to express your expressions about certain lakorn just dont downgrade it if you havent it. Some people are too quick to judge and tend to miss the main concept.

---
As for YingTaew being bitter at Chai Ruj I noticed it too. I thought she was almost too bitter but if you think about it he totally looked pass her and walked straight up to Watdow at the airport so that was rather hurtful too. Lol Too bad Khunchai doesnt remember what she looks like nowbut he still have vivid memories of their childhood. He already told her she was beautiful. Lol

---

And oh my. Lol my Jirayu is trending with those double shade glasses. 55 very funny style but I have to agree I love his smile. Lol very attractive. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Side note: have any of u girls notice something...in KCT Chai Ruj help Chai Yai love story and in here Chai Pat help Chai Ruj...my guessing, in Chai Pat, Chai Lek will help Chai Pat and Chai Pee will help Chai Lek...i mean they all help each other with their knowledge but da next storyline pa'ek is da mean shadow :) anyways than at da end all da others 4 will help Chai Pee since he more under pressure and have more difficulties...           

I noticed too Sweet_09, Every time they talk about Chai Ruj's love life, Chai Ruj would always say Chai Pat's name even though all five brothers are there. Also even when he's in Switzer land and talks to his friend about Chai Pat too. If i didn't know better I'd think were going out. LOL JKJK. But seriously it is getting annoying how much he talks about Chai Pat.

Chai Pat is cute though, I wouldn't mind if he's in every scene. LOL. :p

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I agree that you can tell if you like a lakorn or movie from previews....and know if its interest you or you'll like it or not....my Point is that Many times that assumptions isn't always accurate....I can't speak for all..just my experience and I know many had the same....ALL PPL judge by preview and many/majority has a different opinion after they watched it....I'm pretty picky, I've began to enjoy thai lakorn again...last yr I watched only a few lakorn (3-5? unless you count old lakorn)...I sorta at least try it....

We go in watching it with a perceive notion.. and sometime coming out with a different opinion

"it was worse than I thought"... "It wasn't as good as I thought"... "It was better than I thought" .."It's suck just like I thought"..."It's was good just like I thought" ....so on....

My POINT is although we WILL ALL judge and know what are likes and dislikes are....our opinion and outcome MIGHT be different after watching it

I like certain lakorn and certain types...sometime I get bored and tried it anyways, even though I have no interest and to my Surprise...I enjoyed that lakorn.....Sometime opening up to new/different things can surprise us....we can like it or know it suck...I've seen many weak n'k lakorn, some I hate cuz they weak and some I've enjoy because it's a good storyline. 

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
babebo said:
Because their father thought that Chai Lek would be the last one. But a few months later, Chai Yai's mother was pregnant with Chai Pee. :dance1:
I c. Dat the same with my family. My older sister nickname is Pov which means youngest (kind of) cos they thought she would b the last one but then I came along 4 years later then my brother came 6 years after me hehe.

lin88

sarNie Hatchling
DaisyDukes* said:
Mew+Pope at CH3 Anniversary.  Mew looks beautiful and her gown is really flattering on her. Pope looks good too.

Beautiful ladies.

The girls.

How I wish and dream that Mew and Jirayu will pair up one day. 5555+++ Love them to death!!!! :woot2:

:)

Cr. Mew Nittha's FB
Teaw n Mew could pass as sisters in that picture. :yes:

*lily*

sarNie Hatchling
I understand Rasa feeling, she was very hurt when he didn't recognize her at the airport but in the other side they didn't see each other for more then 10 years so how can he recognize her ( of course she recognize him but he not :D ). That is why she is so harsh on him. Everything will be worst when he know that she is khun Ying after they feel in love from her jerk fiance. Khun chai Ruj will be very hurt cuz she lie to him 

JJ look so cute with that double glasses, but i don't like his shirt.................. so old fashion :)

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Awh tat so cute!! Pope is just too cute to handle!!! I'm falling head over toe to Pope....Mew is so cute as well, pretty with or without make up!

Da MV is so good...showin me wat going to happen next lol...Namche look different...maybe because she have her hair up :scratchchin:

-AyLove-

sarNie OldFart
HAahha. I know right, I'm falling in love with him all over again!!!! He's just too cute!!! ^^
I want to hug him!!!!!!!!!! Hahaah.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
oh man, I want to see that scene of Pope giving Mew cold shoulder by pretending to be asleep at the hospital and ignored her.  She walked away crying!! Romantically sad na.  :kiss3:  :teary:

ee ee Pope's going to be there to comfort Mew when her jerky fiance cheated on her.  Thanchai deserves a :eek:uch: !!!