Raiya2

sarNie Egg
I also read somewhere that it will end either this Sunday or next Friday but I think there is another rumor that I might end on the 31st but I think that's incorrect. I wish I could ready the books but I don't read Thai!

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
hahahah he's so provocative and scandalous lol Pajaew loves fan servicing the fans. lmboooo!!! 555

SonYukView4ever

hm..i didnt finish the clip the first round, I let it play and listened to it and heard Mew's name lol ahahahah oh man, he made a news announcement about how media are saying pope and mew went to another province together but truth is both did not. good. lol Jirayu says no as well as he knows both well! ekekeke 555++

Jirayu looks handsome! He needs to pair up with Mew badly!!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr! :arrg:  :arrg:  :arrg:

Yaam

sarNie Adult
Saw some pics of Jirayu with Yaya, they look odd together.. .lol. But I'm sure they're going to use Yaya to promote Jirayu anytime now.

SonYukView4ever

lol its going to be weird seeing yaya with Jirayu because she's mostly with nadech but based on the pictures I'm quite please. lol Jirayu coming too strong. lol he also seems to want to work with all the raeng people too. -.-

coralista

sarNie Hatchling
Raeng ppl 5555555555+ wth lol. Thats like saying it'll be weird seeing him with Kim because she's always stuck with Mark and she's raeng because she dare to go on a one to one vacation with Jett. Lol.

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Credits: Magazinedee.

Taew looks really pretty for this cover. Taew and Bomb are cute and decent-looking together even if they don't really make me squeal. xD I'm guessing their part will air soon?

SonYukView4ever

coralista said:
Raeng ppl 5555555555+ wth lol. Thats like saying it'll be weird seeing him with Kim because she's always stuck with Mark. Lol.

LMAO!!! 555++ raeng as in "coming in too strong at the moment" in case it didn't make sense earlier. LOL!

Yes, Jirayu is coming really strong, and I sense that he's going to get chances to work with "raeng" people. Lol 

maybe it will be WEIRD seeing Kim with Jirayu too Lmbo but like I said, I am open to seeing Jirayu with versatile actresses!!! :p  Mark and Kim, kookwan nai joh! :p

w3irdg3m

sarNie Hatchling
Wow, war of the pimps, who can get Kaew to the perverted general, first?  

Yay, the brothers came to the rescue again to help Khun Chai Pat rescue Kaew.  I love how they gave that rapist a beat down. I love this show.  It's so good.  

Yaam

sarNie Adult
If Bella can play nang'ek, Noey should be able too because both have the rai look. I did not watch Bella as nang'rai in her first few projects but she has a rai look, lol.. . so it's still hard for her acting to influence me as a sweet face as Kaew, lol. She's cute sometimes.