Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
So, i'm not da only who rewatching today episode...i wanna know da rating of this week so bad but at da end it doesnt really matter because i loved it!!!

I was wondering, wat exact time period does this lakorn take place...to be exact i wat to know da year of this time period...everything is so fancy and nice...

spanky

sarNie OldFart
she still lied ......i'm saying she right or wrong because I believe sometime ppl "lie" and there can be a good reason for it....or Omit the truth....

She doesn't accept her dad...but she told Pee that's her dad...

Pee had a reason as well...no matter how selfish...like he said to her " he's a pilot, a man...who loves her and "status" don't matter"

hippo

sarNie Adult
@Sweet_09
it is placed about 50 years ago...if i remember correctly. 

i'm still  :weep:  :teary: from last nights episode....gonna watch it on the big tv so i can see everything on a bigger scale. 
chalida deserves every little compliment. 

james is definitely one i will keep following....i wasn't interested in him, when i first saw his pics. but he does have a charm about him.  :thumbup: and his acting is good for a newbie....he did well in the scene last night.  :cry:

a little something from an event they attended together.....and James singing :heart:  :heart:
credit: Pichamon Thanasrisunee and nnattyxp
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lqP4GjRrWFM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=a_BMQ96w84c

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
Sweet_09 said:
I was wondering, wat exact time period does this lakorn take place...to be exact i wat to know da year of this time period...everything is so fancy and nice...
1958-69 because if u watch episode one of Chai Pat it said he got his doctor degrees in the year 1954

Sweet_09

❤All that you are is all that I'll ever need❤
Thanks...i love everything about da lakorn and da time period just make thing better...love all da unique thing they have and around them! Thanks fantastic_27 & hippo!! :kiss:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i applaud Yod Yuk - He knows Kwan a good person and he's the only 1 pursing her..

Damn...had a hard time watching w/my glasses all fog up and wet...soo heartbreaking!!!

Ugh...I HATE both granny! 

Chai Pee lying was bad....but I understand him...he was in a position he was never in before....He fell head over heels in love...he was scared....no game....Chai Yai notice it later on...He loved her so much...and knowing how she felt about it....he was scared and selfish in wanting to "maintain" their relationship....Kwan made it hard for him as is w/o knowing who he really is....He said it to her at the water front when he gave her the ring

"He love her, as a man, a pilot...person...no status"

I learned from my studies "It's the person's before the title" ....from my class Diversity and Disabilities....Which can be apply to any persons...their name before the "title/LABEL"

Human beings deserve respect. We are human first, not a blue-eyed person or an old person or a disabled person.
Person First Language eliminates the use of antiquated, negative terms such as birth defect and handicapped.
With person first language -- always put the person first, and if it is necessary to speak of a person's disability, that always is secondary, i.e., a person with a disability.Person first language is not about political correctness -- it is an attitude that says, "We are not our disabilities."People are not victims of a disability; people are victims of attitudes and discrimination.
<3 Sai Fah "we can't stay still"

T.T ahhh...come on friday....grrr....

Love his singing "FAN GRLS" here!! (he sound like Chin) AHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.....love the fan singing along

fanny

sarNie Adult
After Kwan finished dancing and she going to received gift/money from the Khun Chais. How come Rampa's dad didn't say Maprang's name like everyone else and thier couple.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
Girls, Mint's Bday is creeping up real quick ! I will be hosting her a surprise bday video this year(; please contact me if you're interested. Thank you :) btw. James bday is on July 3rd :D if I'm right haha

siac-hti

sarNie Egg
I can't wait to see the subs for the brothers/wives convo at the end of the episode. I miss the brother/wives interactions and I'd love to see them pull together a scheme to help Pee/Kwan XD

fun

Expired Sarnie
i find both yaa oon and yaa id are low and they call themselves noble haa. i know they have a promise to fulfill but why make that promise in the first place. their parents are at fault for making such a stupid promise amd they should be doing the favor instead of their children. to belittle another person and take advantage of their title to send their grandson off. what a shame!!!

fun

Expired Sarnie
rating isnt bad considering their competitor.

fun

Expired Sarnie
what makes me love this part of the series so much is because u can understand their motives amd habe that sympathy for them. chai phee has his reason for lying. and kwan has her reason to be mad about it. i care a lot about these character. they have taken a piece of my heart and it will be really sad to see them go after next week.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes rating are good....

That's usually how they are...yah IT is usually ok...but I. This situation she is extremely desperate. ...no excuse to not wanting happiness for pee...duty come 1st.......yai really didn't want to marry mint N. And she seems compassionate to his wants n needs...I guess it helps with nk being a royal...yah on is just plain ridicules. ...misery loves company...she's "ah ga thit"

Agree you can diffinetly sympathize with both pra'nang.... the jail time will set yah on straight

fun

Expired Sarnie
someone mentioned that kwan's gma gonna die? how true is that? i if it is true, why do i feel rampa famiy is behind it. that would break my already broken heary up to see kwan lose her gma.

fun

Expired Sarnie
sorry i jusy feel like spammng. i wont get to do this next week. i will be down south for vacation.

fantastic_27

''SMTown'
I don't really care about ratings, but i would love for it to jump because the drama isn't that bad right now. Ratchanon had one of the highest. Chai Lek was pretty good!! And enjoyable.