[CH3] Supta 2550 (Citizen Kane): Ann Thongprasom/ Ken Theeradeth

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
I haven't watched many Ken lakorns but I feel like working with the same production team, spear-headed by your wife, would get old pretty fast. I also can't think of a single lakorn by this production I have ever watched lol

That being said, I am happy for KA fans because I feel like they've been wishing for a reunion for so long.

Mannie

sarNie Adult
I’m very happy! This sounds better than their rumored cheating lakorn. I remember people complained about Noi not wanting Anne to work with Ken but by the looks of it, it’s working out haha. Also, I actually like this production. Noi does go all out if it’s a project she feels more intertwined with I feel. If you watch RRF, super high quality and enjoyable. Hope this follows the same route! I feel like with the right director and storyline it can be good :)

SuzieJ

sarNie OldFart
Seriously... would much rather see Ken with new pairings cause he’s not getting any younger! It’s only a matter of time before he switched from p’ek to daddy roles :(

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
The Ken and Noon lakorn was her best one

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
AHHHH NO FREAKIN WAY!! IVE BEEN WAITING FOREVER! Idc if they’re reuniting for the world of the married but this one makes me so much more happier! Been waiting so long for them to reunite in a romance lakorn (I think)! Super happy since I was such a huge KA fan. Hehhehe

diann

sarNie Juvenile
It’s so sad that ken is stuck working for Nois production. Is she insecure or something! But I’m sooo happy to see a ken and Anne reunion. It’s so funny that it took noi forever to put Anne in her lakorn and with ken lol. so does that mean Anne and ken will have 2 confirmed lakorns together? I wish it would be with Broadcast though ugh

Maricon

sarNie Oldmaid
I think Noi only trusts either Anne or Chompoo for Ken lmao

Though I only watch Chom if Ken is the p'ek but unfortunately she's not doing lakorns for 4 years already

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
It’s so sad that ken is stuck working for Nois production. Is she insecure or something! But I’m sooo happy to see a ken and Anne reunion. It’s so funny that it took noi forever to put Anne in her lakorn and with ken lol. so does that mean Anne and ken will have 2 confirmed lakorns together? I wish it would be with Broadcast though ugh
My opinion, she definitly is. Can't stand to see hubby with a young fresh and appealing N'ek (The Toey pairing was a JOKE !)

diann

sarNie Juvenile
My opinion, she definitly is. Can't stand to see hubby with a young fresh and appealing N'ek (The Toey pairing was a JOKE !)
It was so random to choose toey and she is not like a popular actress to begin with. They look like father and daughter lol

orchidtea

sarNie Hatchling
omg if Ken had to pair up with one of the female leads from the Cupid series, I would prefer Prang any day over Toey and Chompoo.