[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Krissie is so pretty, it's a shame that she's not promoted to n'ek. I feel that she was the best newbie from the Sixth Sense girls, this girl can act, especially with crying scenes. Margie and Great look pretty good together. And is that Puen Kanin pairing up with Krissie? They pretty cute together, though I love Krissie-Phet.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
^ She seriously is. Still hoping for Krissie/Phet reunion to happen! They were my fav sixth sense couple, cuteness overload! 

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
The storyline

P'ek (Graet) is a man who has to do anything more than the other relativt of him to prove hiself in the bussiness brand. N'ek on the other hand has finish her school overseas and come back to Thailand. They were different from each other as n'ek is outgoing and a little of spoiled brat but she do understand how p'ek is having around his family. Then there is also another man come in to hers life, the other p'ek (Puern Kanin). He is also different from the the p'ek (Graet). These two make it hard for the n'ek to chose one of them. Who will she chose in the end?

Charater

Grate as Satayu
Margie as Pabu
Puern Kanin as Buri

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
So Great well be calm and gentlemen like? Hehe.

Cheeraka

sarNie Juvenile
Yeah, i think so. That why n'ek wasn't sure if he did love her, while the other p'ek flirting with her openly Graet was looking at her from distance.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Cheeraka said:
Yeah, i think so. That why n'ek wasn't sure if he did love her, while the other p'ek flirting with her openly Graet was looking at her from distance.
Cool. I hope he isn't weak. Haha. I love me a calm sexy guy.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for more pics @queenyeon .. hehehehe :3 :3 :3

Oh golly.. Margie playing a spoiled brat-ish :p Can't wait to see. 

jeedlove

sarNie Hatchling
I love the cast here! Margie and Great look really good together and I like the supporting pair. Phuen isn't physically appealing but his acting isn't half bad lol. As for Krissie, I can only say that good things take time. The newbies that are currently promoted as main actresses are the ones who rely on their connections. If everything was based solely on acting and experience, none of them would come close to being a lead actress. I'd rather Krissie be like Sammy Puntitha who worked her way up to the top. Sammy started off with  a variety of small different roles and in the end, it all paid off because she's now one of the most versatile actresses who can play both nang aek and nang rai. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I love Peun Kanin!!! He definitely isn't appealing but OMG did I love him with Sara. 

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Margie as spoiled brat, sounds good! Anything but her last character in Nai Suan Kwan, she was annoying...

Puen doesn't look all so bad hehe I mean he def could be more good looking without that awful hairstyle/cut. He has a very nice smile, too. 

[media]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bollB6hKDQo[/media]
cr: CatMatdz5

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Margie looks good with longer hair, but she can definitely rock short hair.
They surprisingly look "great" together. hahahah, too bland? okay. teheheh

Reactions: fun

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Thanks for the clip.  Oooo, got me giddy already :D& yes, Puen would look so much better with a different hairstyle.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, I saw it last night before I went to sleep lol. 

LOL, I felt like Margie was going to burst out laughing anytime there :p  OOooooo I'm excited.