[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
byebye said:
Told you phatman his eyes is way too obvious to ignore. It was better for us not to be such good detective...now we notice the little things we should not.
It wasn't so obvious before because I didn't even pay attention to it, but after I took a closer look, it's so obvious! It can't get any more obvious. Hahaha.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I wonder why he doesn't get it fix to at least try to make it even. But I like the side with less eyelid because him having that small eyes is what make him so cute. 

fun

Expired Sarnie
My favorite smiling actors are Ken T, Pope, Great, and Patson. They have this genuine adorable smile.

Now smirking is another story.

tgamber

sarNie Adult
I like Pope's smile. It's like he's smiling at you like a friend. While Ken.T has the adorable boyish smile. Great had this next door neighbour smile.

pandakopanda

sarNie Egg
is this lakorn already airing? i think imma give this a go. they look good together. also will it be rom-com? (im a sucker for romcom :bhehe: ) 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ yeah, I feel that it'll be middle of next year too.. maybe after James/Matt or Boy/Mint's lakorn... depending on which time slot is available... or based on their filming/editing percentage...

aikoden said:
^ yeah, I feel that it'll be middle of next year too.. maybe after James/Matt or Boy/Mint's lakorn... depending on which time slot is available... or based on their filming/editing percentage...

Well it also depends if the script is done or not. Ka Badin had it's script done when they started filming so they were able to finish filming in 9 months. So if this lakorn has most of the script done, filming will be quick and like you said, they'lll wait for the next slot available. 

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ Yes, I almost forgot to mention that it'll also be based on how busy the cast are ... because both Margie & Great have quite a few lakorns that they picked up too that they are currently in the filming process...

Sigh.. hopefully it's the middle of next year... if not, it'll probably at the end of summer/fall.

pandakopanda

sarNie Egg
Margie is so pretty indeed. I don't know much about any thai artists only MB and the people in their circle (but haven't seen any of those people's lakorn) and also Aom Suchar, which i'm aware is from a different friends group :D

Need to expand my thai drama experience lol. I will wait for this one next year.