[Ch3] Tai Ngao Jan (TV Scene)

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
It's so weird having her two lakorns airing (almost) back to back but anyway it's not like I'm complaining, i love the gal! 
Needs some teasers though I want to see Great/Margie pair in motion hehe

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
Mae said:
I've been too patient waiting for Great to appear again.. Let's hope it's soon because I surely do miss this GREAT man!

Don't worry we will be seeing more of him.. In Tai Ngao Jan, Bride to Be or "Kor Pen Jao Sao Suk Krung Hai Cheun Jai", and Nang Aey(Eye)  :dance1:

Reactions: Mae

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@Aymie when you wrote "(Eye)" I thought you meant Eye Kal money but you were pronouncing "Aye". I want Great and Eye to pair up:(

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
unknown24 said:
When will this air, anyone know the storyline?
This airs after Neung Nai Suang.

After this I want Great and Eye to pair up again. I want Eye to be n'ek for once. She's beenhaving too many supporting roles.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@Aymie when you wrote "(Eye)" I thought you meant Eye Kal money but you were pronouncing "Aye". I want Great and Eye to pair up:(

aww, sorry!! I'm not fond of her. Maybe I have to watch the 6ix sense series to like her.. hehehe

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
@aymie really? At first I wasn't too happy with Great pairing up with a noob but her acting really proved her ability and I immediately accepted her. Even my niece who rarely watches lakorns loves her. But accepting a new acteess is one's own preference. E.g. Nychaa I like her to some extent but I just don't think she's ready to be n'ek however im willing to watch Nang Aye,for Great of course, and see if she could prove me wrong.

Koy123

sarNie OldFart
Eye and Great was so adorable together in the Six Sense. Matt and Eye matches with Great the most, IMO. I didn't really like Great until after watching him in the Six Sense. I'm not too fond of Marggie, but I'll give it a try for Great.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Eye is a really great actress and she has proven that in only her first lakorn, which was the sixth sense. It's very rare that i'll like someone the first time i see them, but she did it. :) Anyways, I can't wait to get more of My Boyz, First P and Peun Khanin and my girl Krissie too. Also Great and Margie.

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
@aymie really? At first I wasn't too happy with Great pairing up with a noob but her acting really proved her ability and I immediately accepted her. Even my niece who rarely watches lakorns loves her. But accepting a new acteess is one's own preference. E.g. Nychaa I like her to some extent but I just don't think she's ready to be n'ek however im willing to watch Nang Aye,for Great of course, and see if she could prove me wrong.

I think when I have time I will go back to watch The Six Sense. Sometimes I have to see someone's work to able to like them. Eye seems like a likeable person. I don't really know of anyone who dislike her. But when I first saw her in a lakorn I forgot which one ( I think it was the period lakorn that she was the snotty girl) I thought her look was blahh. I didn't watch that lakorn my sis did. It may sound silly but it might of been because of her role. But if I had watched her in The Six Sense maybe I would've love her?? I'll give that series a chance first then I can fully judge if I like her or not.. LOL.. With Nychaa I liked her off the bat. I think it might be because I find her really pretty? I dunno she's just one of my bias. HEHE

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
aymieluvsyu637 said:

I think when I have time I will go back to watch The Six Sense. Sometimes I have to see someone's work to able to like them. Eye seems like a likeable person. I don't really know of anyone who dislike her. But when I first saw her in a lakorn I forgot which one ( I think it was the period lakorn that she was the snotty girl) I thought her look was blahh. I didn't watch that lakorn my sis did. It may sound silly but it might of been because of her role. But if I had watched her in The Six Sense maybe I would've love her?? I'll give that series a chance first then I can fully judge if I like her or not.. LOL.. With Nychaa I liked her off the bat. I think it might be because I find her really pretty? I dunno she's just one of my bias. HEHE
The period lakorn starring KenP and Bella? I was going to watch it for her but I can't stand Bella so there goes one missed lakorn. I watched Cubic for Nychaa and Bank after watching lots of fan mvs but I haven't fully accepted the gal YET. :)

aymieluvsyu637

sarNie Adult
OHOaddict said:
The period lakorn starring KenP and Bella? I was going to watch it for her but I can't stand Bella so there goes one missed lakorn. I watched Cubic for Nychaa and Bank after watching lots of fan mvs but I haven't fully accepted the gal YET. :)

Yes. That lakorn.. Look Tard, thanks for reminding me.

queenyeon

sarNie Adult
Summer keeps on giving me the lakorns i've been waiting for, yes. If this is airing after NNS, it should be airing pretty soon hehe so erm ch3, you may give us a teaser at least? I still wonder why they didn't present it in that ch3 event. Like they completely skip it lol
I like the poster, albeit it could have been made in a more sophisticated way 

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo thank goodness ch3 is giving me something to enjoy for the summer.

Look Tard was a good lakorn, Eye was good in it. I must be the only one who think she looks more supporting then a nangek. Her acting isn't bad but to me she just doesn't look like a nangek.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
In my eyes looks don't matter as long as the acting is good, but that different with the guys for me. LOL. And in my eyes, Eye is good enough for n'ek. There have been some n'ek who don't fit n'ek status, but still get to be n'ek, so why not give Eye a n'ek role all to herself?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
If the acting is all that matters then most of the nang'rai should be nang'eks and most of the nang'eks should be rai then because I think a lot of the nang'rai's actings are so much better. Like for example, Noey Chotika, her acting is way better then 99% of the newbies that are nang'eks.