[Ch3] Tang Duen Hang Ruk (Citizen Ken)

June Pearl

sarNie Juvenile
Hey gals, may i ask : Is "Citizen Ken" is the  name that Noi gave to her production? Have any of her product been successful? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
June Pearl said:
Hey gals, may i ask : Is "Citizen Ken" is the  name that Noi gave to her production? Have any of her product been successful? 
I'm sure it is. Haha. Just a little trivia, Citizen Kane is actually a film by Orson Welles. So who knows, her production name may've been inspired by that film in conjunction with her hubby's name. Haha.

In terms of overseas success I personally don't think so. I've never finished a lakorn from her, so I don't think they're all that good.

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
Actually, I'm looking forward to Rita n Lek pair..

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
How come no one has changed the thread to reflect the fact Rita & Lek are starring?  :scratchhead2:

But anyways here is a teaser 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uHoqFuf4ycs&feature=youtu.be

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
Alek and Rita are indeed a strange pair, but Rita with lighter makeup and better clothing, she and Alek actually make a pretty interesting pairing.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
janajelly1 said:
Lek and Rita has got to be one of the strangest pairings lol I don't know what P'Noi was thinking. XD
there are 4 pairs all of them are pra'ek/nang'ek 

OHOaddict

The Dahlia Goddess
I actually like all 4 pairs but isnt that too hectic? What if we hate 3 pairs and love only one? Im sure that pair's short onscreen time and dose of chemistry wont even be able to satisfy our needs. So judging from what was written on pg 2, Rita will be a crazy psycho for a good part of the show? Kind of excited to see Pop, Lek, Nott, and Vicky! I can't believe i barely stumbled upon this lakorn.

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
i like all the 4 couples 
i like these pair as well. :)

and I'm looking forward to see this Lakorn. BTW... I just saw a picture on Rita IG with Lek and they look really cute together.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
D~D said:
i like these pair as well. :)

and I'm looking forward to see this Lakorn. BTW... I just saw a picture on Rita IG with Lek and they look really cute together.
yeah from the teaser i also sees the cuteness of Lek and Rita couple

D~D

sarNie Adult
Alice said:
yeah from the teaser i also sees the cuteness of Lek and Rita couple
Yeah, very true. :)--- I just love cuteness.
I'm excited b/c now I have something to look forward to. And I have just saw the full music video of the Lakorn. I thought it was sweet.