[Ch3] Tang Fah Tawan Diew

donna

sarNie Adult
hopefully this lakorn is not like his other ones i.e. nai san dee
he is so cute in here! i like the way he acts, so cute!

rukmos

sarNie Adult
I finished watching episode 1 and 2 and I have to say that Tik was great in here. He's very funny and comical and handsome as always. As for Janie, I'm not really digging her character or her acting in this, but hopefully she'll change my mind later on.

Vinny

sarNie Egg
I only up to part 2 and 3!!! Gosh i'm so far behind!!!! Love this lakorn. They look cute together!!!! Anyway what's happening so far????

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
I've always liked Janie....well that is me...but I love Tik in this lakorn and I really like the plot...I'm at the part where Tik came back with a tv and satellite but the villagers can't watch it cause there is no signal...LOL it was so funny when Tik left and the kids came to see his tree and they heard someone coming so they hid and it was Janie come to water Tik's tree and she heard someone coming and she hid and it was the Luther the doctor and he missed Tik too even though in the beginning he hated Tik.. :lmao:

anjos

I love this movie...... love tik and love Janie...... her voice is very good... love the song in the movie...... it getting very good so far.... janie's fiances found her and going to ask her to marry him again.... oohh it gonna be great......

iluvnumandoil

sarNie OldFart
anjos said:
I love this movie...... love tik and love Janie...... her voice is very good... love the song in the movie...... it getting very good so far.... janie's fiances found her and going to ask her to marry him again.... oohh it gonna be great......
[post="116154"][/post]​
doesn't he have a thang for tik friend?

anan

sarNie Adult
In the episode 9, Tik & Jane gonna have their first kiss under water LOL... :w000t: Can someone upload it please?? if u have...

Thank you sooO much... i cant wait to see it...
I think it starts to become more interesting now... ^^

shubby

sarNie Adult
Ying On and the other guy will get together i think..cus they stasted to fall for each other...and Tik is just so damn hot and funny here...

anjos

iluvnumandoil said:
doesn't he have a thang for tik friend?
[post="116288"][/post]​
welll.... he kinda in a way.... but he just dont know it yet..... tik's friend does kinda like him too.....

sl33py

sarNie Hatchling
I think Ying On looks alittle like Nat at certain view point. When this la korn first came out, I thought it was Nat.. but when I looked at it again, it wasn't her!!

Does anyone know if they two are related or somehow???

tinah

sarNie Coma
hey u guys is this the ending scene?..gosh i hate tik's hair in this lakorn..lol..well hopefully oum ruk will air next week!

เป็นห่วงกลัว ติ๊ก-เจษฎาภรณ์ ผลดี จะอุ้มไม่ขึ้น แล้วเที่ยวไปล้อว่าอ้วนตุ๊ต๊ะ! ระดับนางเอก เจนี่ เทียนโพธิ์สุวรรณ ซะอย่าง เลยเร่งรีดไขมันแบบด่วนจี๋ งดหม่ำข้าวเย็นก่อนมาถ่ายละคร “ต่างฟ้าตะวันเดียว” ทางช่อง 3

โดยเป็นตอนที่ ฮูโต๋ (ติ๊ก) แกล้งเมาแล้วมั่วนิ่มอุ้ม รลัญรร (เจนี่) ไปส่งถึงเตียง ฉากนี้ ผกก. ปลา-พีรพล เธียรเจริญ ยกกองไปถ่ายที่บ้านอุมยอมบนดอยมูเซอ จ.ตาก ติ๊ก ดูคึกคักพยายามดีไซน์ท่าอุ้ม แล้วก็ขอซ้อมอุ้ม เจนี่ อยู่หลายรอบ โชว์ความฟิตของกล้ามแขนอุ้มซะ เจนี่ ตัวปลิว แถม ติ๊ก ยังหยอดคำหวาน “เจนี่ตัวเบาอุ้มสบายบรื๋อ” เจอชมซึ่งๆหน้าถูกใจ เจนี่ เชียวล่ะ เริ่มถ่ายจริง ติ๊ก ทำฟอร์มแกล้งเมาพูดจายียวนกวนโมโห เจนี่ ทำทีเป็นเดินหนี ซักพัก ติ๊ก ก็หาจังหวะรวบหัว รวบหาง เอ๊ย! อุ้ม เจนี่ ขึ้นพาดบ่ามาวางที่เตียงเสร็จปุ๊บ

ติ๊ก ร่วงลงไปกอง เจนี่ ต้องช่วยพยุงให้ลุกขึ้น โถ..เสียฟอร์มพระเอกหมดเลย ติ๊ก ก็เลยแก้หน้าตอนฉากสวีต ส่งตาหวานเยิ้ม และจับมือ เจนี่ มาวางที่หัวใจตัวเองแล้วค่อยๆยกมือ เจนี่ มาจุ๊บ แต่ยังไม่หนำใจเลยดึง เจนี่ มาจุ๊บหน้าผากฝากรักอีกฟอด ตากล้องเก็บภาพลีลาสวีตหญิงของ ติ๊ก ซะเพลิน เจนี่ ก็กำลังเคลิ้ม จู่ๆ ติ๊ก ก็หลุดหัวเราะก๊ากออกมาก่อนจะแฉ “ได้ยินเสียงใครร้องอ่ะ?” เจนี่ สารภาพเสียงอ่อยว่า “เสียงท้องเจนี่เองค่ะ” อุตส่าห์อดข้าวเพื่อฉากอุ้มโดยเฉพาะ แต่ท้องดันมาร้องฟ้องเจ้านายซะเนี่ย!...ติดตามชมฉากสวีต ติ๊ก-เจนี่ ได้ในวันอังคารนี้

bopha

sarNie Elites
:wub: how sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! they're so cute :wub:

tye-niranh

sarNie Adult
OMG Can't wait to see the kissing scene!!!! Love the chemistry between Ying On and Janie's fiance...forgot his name...They make such a cute couple...I love the part that they put the cream on each other...so cute!!!!

anan

sarNie Adult
i like the scene about Pictures... when Janie took in secret the pictures of Pha Ek lol...and finally he discovered it lol...

Anyway... does someone have the episode 10 and 11 ?? please could u upload them please ???

Cant wait to see them ^^ B)

anan

sarNie Adult
tye-niranh said:
Is this lakorn ending soon? Does anyone know what the last episode is? Thanks!!!
[post="119313"][/post]​
I think so... ^_^ and cant wait to see the end... Happy End :w000t: :wub: