[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

asher

sarNie Hatchling
the rating is quite impress. I havent finished it ye, but judging from the rating,the last two eps should be great. lol

mayag

sarNie Adult
Yup. And he looks just like Poh. Except a lot cuter of course. Sorry Poh! Haha

Isn't he having one more child?

asher

sarNie Hatchling
finished last few eps. haha I take back my words defending for Pat and agree that Pat is stupid for covering her sister even though she found out all the truth about her. Thats so stupid lol.
But this lakorn is great and I really enjoy it. I wish theres more time between our leads for the last two eps.

asher

sarNie Hatchling
they gathered together after this lakorn?kinda cute.
I am so in love with the soundtrack here. I keep repeating even I have finished the lakorn, lol

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
I liked it how they all gathered. I envy those people who got to see them. And the height, Preem's not even wearing heels and she as tall as Poh. Is Poh that short or is Preem that tall?

mayag

sarNie Adult
Lol I think Poh is a little shorter than average and Preem is taller than average. I think she's around 170cm...which, IMO, is quite tall for a girl.

The new generation actresses are so tall. Preem, Kim, Yaya, Matt, Mint, Patricia, Yam, Margie, Pichy, Nychaa....

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Woah, that is tall and here I am, 150cm. I'm such a shortie yet I love being short. And true that. All these actresses, all tall.

mayag

sarNie Adult
missstaceythao said:
Woah, that is tall and here I am, 150cm. I'm such a shortie yet I love being short. And true that. All these actresses, all tall.

Yes, as a female, being short is an advantage! So many men to choose from. XD
Poor guys though...the taller these actresses get, the taller the men have to be.

Step

Mrs James Ma
You know Mew is short in actresses. Her lakorn with Nadech airing. I love Mew and Nadech's height difference. They are so cute. She is little next to him. Nadech carries her like a toy :heart: :p

cr as tagged