[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Just finished Yesterday's epi, it had me annoyed with Pat even more. There's one more episode and she is still hiding crimes for her sister even after she found out the truth. Some of you ladies were right, she would be the type of sister that instead of putting her in rehab or find her help, she would get her the drugs. Smh

mayag

sarNie Adult
I hope they've reserved like half an hour of tomorrow's episode just for all the reunion cuteness.  :spin:

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Yeah, I'm pretty annoyed at Pat. After knowing the truth that Pim was the one who poisoned and framed her, she still refuses to clear things up with Pope and turn Pim in for attempted murder, twice in a row. Then she allows Pim to steal from their family. Omg! Pat needs to shut up about trust and stop being such a biatch towards Pope. Seriously! I can't stand self righteous nang'akes that are so dumb! I am done with Pat. She is probably the dumbest nang'ake of 2015. Ugh! They're trying to make Pat a sad and sympathetic character who sacrifices everything for her sister BUT please! There's a good line between sacrificial and stupid. Haha. I couldn't even watch Pope and Pat's scenes in Episode 13 because I'm just done at how stupid and prideful Pat is towards Pope. I'm ready for the end.

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
chief_lim said:
what did he write on her hand ? anyone knows? thanks
He wrote sorry.

What more does Pat want from Pope? He already apologized for misunderstanding her. And she still talks a big game about trust? Girl, he apologized, so it means he does trust you and want you by his side. And this is him still blind not knowing that you knew a while ago that Pim was behind all of these attempted murders on his butt. Dude, it would make more sense if Pat said something along the lines of "for a woman, attempted R is the most demeaning and disrespectful thing a man can do to the woman they love." But she said the accusation of being an adulterer is the most demeaning thing? Huh? Come, again?! Pat, seriously?! You're so freaking harsh on Pope. You accused him of sexually assaulting Pim, which is the same thing as him being an adulterer and you didn't even apologize when you found out the truth, so what is the big deal here?!!! Seriously! Pat is very annoying.

I feel sorry for Pope. I really do. Pat not only chooses Pim over Pope, she chooses her shameless pride over him. Omg!

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww its ending today. I'm sooo sad  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^
I don't know why my post didn't post earlier.

That scene was from when Pat was kidnapped..they attended a wedding ceremony on the island and Pat and Pope had a dance off. super cute episode!

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
Where is the scene that Pope kisses Pat on the cliff???? Got cut again????  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:  :rant:

mayag

sarNie Adult
No it's there! Towards the very end of the episode!

Ahhhhhhhh I can't believe it's over!!!

judyp

sarNie Adult
Super cute ceremony at the end. Pat and Pope both looked flawless!
I absoultely enjoyed this version. I understand that some dislike this version of Pat and I can see why but I think Pat was blinded and fooled by her sister the entire time. Yes, she should've been smarter and realized time and time again that Pim is an evil bitch but it just didn't happen and it is what it is. Pat's character was created that way. I still thoroughly enjoyed watching this and am happy they casted this crew.
I have to say that I preferred the ending of the previous version much more as far as Pim's storyline. This ending just seems a little too harsh. I mean, yes, she did some bad shit and karma got her but I still can't help but feel bad for her (I would be that sister Pat who feels sorry for her sister regardless of all her bad doing lol). I also wished they included a scene similar to the old version when Pat gave Pople back his money and Pim revealed that Pat stole the money for her....that scene with Andrew crying and yelling at Janie was classic. I realize they're not able to replicate it because the storyline went a little different in this version but something similar would have been nice.
Anyways, the cast did a great job and I'm glad this remake wasn't butchered and ruined like some! 

judyp

sarNie Adult
hentram said:
I didnt see it, i meant the one she wears purple dress.
Yeah it wasn't there. I assume they changed the storyline and cut it out because it was the exact same outfit they wore during that wedding ceremony scene when Pat got drunk.

mayag

sarNie Adult
hentram said:
I didnt see it, i meant the one she wears purple dress.

Oh my bad! I thought you were talking about the one where she's in the white dress. :p

Yea I too wished that Pim would have realized her wrong doings, apologized to everyone and started a new, humble life. But oh well, I loved this version way too much to care. All the remakes I've seen recently were such a disappointment. So I wasn't even going to bother watching this one. Plus the pairing distanced me even more. But I'm so thankful that I decided to give it a try! I still can't "ship" Poh-Preem but I wouldn't mind watching them together in a lakorn again. They both worked really hard to cover up their age gap.

I'm so used to seeing Preem pair up with older men now that I can't imagine her acting aside someone her own age. XD Hope it happens someday though! I would love to see her with James Ma.