[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

Heidi

♥Korean Obsessed♥
I'll tune into this one, I was iffy at first because of the age gap, yes it's still noticeable but not as bad as I thought. The last scene from teaser with Poh and Preem got to me, even though they weren't physically together, I can feel a little bit of chemistry.

missstaceythao

sarNie Adult
Wow....just wow. The teaser looks so good! Yay! Can't wait for this lakorn! <3

By the way Step, I love your GIF. I miss Suer. 

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I adore Preem so much, I'm going to have to tune in even though I don't like Por being in here. The teaser looks okay.

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
Someone created a thread at Pantip Thai Forum called a Lakorn of Father/Daughter will be on air soon referring to Por N. and Preem age differences I guessed.    Many also commented how come this lakorn just done filming not too long ago and CH3 decided to air right away while other lakorns already done filming a lot longer.     Don't know, maybe Preem hasn't had any lakorn airing this year so CH3 just wanted to air hers before the end of the year?

Vimalee

Live Love Laugh
I read at Thai Forum that CH3 has so many lakorns on stock especially the evening lakors.    Some were on the shelves for 2-3 years already.  

Hope Preem' and Louis' lakorn will get to air sometime in the future and not on stock.

hentram

sarNie Hatchling
ill tune in for this one, all the actors & actresses are pretty good looking. would someone please be kind translate the teaser. thanks in advance.

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Vicky looks so pretty and elegant with that dark hair. I think she would match with Poh in here. Lol at Pantip....threat with father/daughter

spanky

sarNie OldFart
i agree w/them...i saw the teaser and felt soo uncomfortable...you can tell he is ages older...he looks older than vicki