[CH3] Tang Parn Kammathep (TV Thunder)

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I am enjoying Poh in this role, but my dad started watching this with my mom the other day and said something freaking hilarious, "They actually found someone old enough to be his dad and friend?" LOL. I was like that is mean lol. My dad was like... this guy has been pra'ek since you were still a baby! some of the guys who started with him are playing dads and uncles now! 

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I really don't understand why Pim is so sociopathic lol. She was raised pretty well from what I can see. Normally people like her has some kind of bad background that lead them to be that way, but for her it seems like she lacked a certain type of attention growing up so she is searching for it, and is ready to destroy her own sister to get the attention she craves. Marathee was right, compared to Pim.. Marathee is an angel lol. Even Marathee is afraid of Pim lol. 

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
Haha! Marathee is plain lame drama. I don't understand either, especially when Pim's mother favors her like no tomorrow. Pim can do no wrong in her eyes. Pim is automatically right no matter what.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
^^ Yes. If anyone should have problems it should be Pat lol. Being constantly told she has to do whatever Pim wants because she is indebted to Pim for saving her life, being constantly belittled by her mother for not being as good as Pim, then being told she has to marry Yood asap before people finds out she ran off with Ard and got dumped and had to go back home. Her dad may be on her side, but his voice is not as loud as the mother. 

arayaa

sarNie Hatchling
Pretty late to the party, but just started watching this when it's ending so soon already lol

But I am enjoying it so far. I haven't seen Andrew and Janie's version yet, so I kind of want to watch both together since I'm liking this remake so much. I'm liking Preem a lot as Pat. She has improved a lot since I first saw her in Khun Chai Tharatorn. I'm only up to episode 2 right now, but Poh and her have been pleasant to watch so far ^^

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
I don't think it's going to end next weekend. The episode summaries are already up to 12 and it hasn't ended yet. There's more drama up ahead. Pim is going to tag team with Oh again and another old rich guy. But that's if they're following the summaries and not cutting anything out.

Some people are just evil no matter how well they were raised. That's why I believe a baby is already born with a certain personality. All babies don't react the same to the same situation.

I'm reading the summary for Episode 12. Omg! Pat is still so stupid. Haha.

morningdawn

sarNie Hatchling
arayaa said:
Pretty late to the party, but just started watching this when it's ending so soon already lol

But I am enjoying it so far. I haven't seen Andrew and Janie's version yet, so I kind of want to watch both together since I'm liking this remake so much. I'm liking Preem a lot as Pat. She has improved a lot since I first saw her in Khun Chai Tharatorn. I'm only up to episode 2 right now, but Poh and her have been pleasant to watch so far ^^
Where are you reading the summaries from????

sarN

sarNie Granny
I'm not going lie, the devil in me do want an rscene but the other part of me that I rarely lisent to hope for a sweet and romantically willing scene. Somehow , with Pope 's character going off when he hurt or if anyone in his family is involved , then w/Pat loyalty to Pim + those two annoying friends zone men + the side chick = attempt/rscene -- turn willing HAHA

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
morningdawn said:
Where are you reading the summaries from????
There are two sites. The summaries are broken up differently.

True Life, which has the story all the way to the ending. Pretty accurate to the dialogue. However, it's like reading a book. This summary has more dialogue and scenes than the actual live footage. Right now, we are on Chapter 18 for the end of Episode 9.

http://dara.truelife.com/novel/3339750/18/3342528

Then there's this one, we are right on the dot. The end of Episode 9 is the end of Chapter 9. This is the one I was talking about. It's already up to Episode 12 and there's still more drama up ahead.

http://www.thairath.co.th/ent/novel/tangpankarm/ch9

It may end at 13 or 14 Episodes like Sapai Jao. I hope at least 14 episodes because if Sapai Jao can have 14 when it's all nonsense, this one should be 14+, since the storyline doesn't waste time much especially the last few episodes have been all about Pope and Pim.

little22

sarNie Juvenile
I don't like pope has baggage with a child even though its not his. Because it doesnt seem fun, flirty appropriate his attitude, bad boy in front of his child. He should be mature in front of his kid. They don't even need to add this in this remake. Pope is such as ass on hid wedding. Her parents doesnt even like him. It stupid reason for pat to steal just to save face. Im not buying this reason to steal. Pat is dumb but she worry about her sis cus she might get harm which she commit sudicide. Pat feels bad sad want to help. Sister love is hard to say no. And im one of them. Pim is evil doesn't care her sister a bit. Even her friend is better than her. Pim got rape by her friend. Did he sleeps with malatree too. I like her mom. She acts like she doesn't care but funny. She said the dad marries the sis the son marries the sis. Brother in law turn into father in law. When they have a child how is it called. I giggle when mention a baby. So its a hint hint they might have a baby. Drugged,Willing, rape I don't care actually I luv it. Intense love between pra nangs leads to babies babies. Can't wait for friday

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
Pat remains dumb until the very last minute. Haha.

Yeah, it's pointless and adds nothing to the storyline with Kat as his adopted daughter.

sarN

sarNie Granny
but I love babies !!!! so adorable *kiss* . I don't want to be spoiler but does the summary include how they going consummate their union? That all I want to know and nothing else , forever hold my peace ^^^^^^

asher

sarNie Hatchling
hmm I need to catch up with this I havent watched the last 3 episodes yet. The adopted daughter is super cute.lol

aiyaja

sarNie OldFart
sarN said:
but I love babies !!!! so adorable *kiss* . I don't want to be spoiler but does the summary include how they going consummate their union? That all I want to know and nothing else , forever hold my peace ^^^^^^
I'll let you know tomorrow. I just read the ending. Lol

I'll go back and read it over for that part when I have time tomorrow. Haha.