[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
Step said:
I was a bit annoyed at 3zaap for this reason. Cos I wanted to know about Nadech, Taew and Pat but but they talked only about the dog :p

It's a Thai show which talks only about lakorns during interviews

LMAO.. 555, I thought she meant the American morning show.. 555.. I was so confused for a moment. Thanks for the clarification step... :facepalm: :ghehe:

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I've been stalking the soundtrack channel on youtube for the MV. They usually release one of them about a week before it airs right?

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
greeeeet! Mew and Na are so cute together in that short teaser! In just a short video, I'm already spazzing over Noona and her cranky khun nai Singh! 

----edit
Finished the Today Show. Wish it was longer! These two are going to make me scream in adoration lol.
The host asked about their feelings after knowing they'd be working together and quoted Nadech saying when he is around Mew he feels like can actually fall in love with her; when he plays Singh he can express that feeling of love. And Na said that though Mew is older, when he saw her playing Noona, playing the daughter of Ou and crying, and even her physical self, she plays Noona so well. And Ou himself said it's like he's meeting Noona for real. 
Na also said as far as scenes, he really likes the later scenes when Singh's happiness emerges as a result of being around Noona and falling in love with her (loving her so much he doesn't want to let her from his hands? lol), he starts pursuing Noona and coming and going places with her. The host said that Nadech's acting in here is different from previous work he's done. Especially since he'll be playing an authoritative older person, who is also jealous of an elder 555, since Singh is suspicious of Noona being so interested in na Ram. Mew said she likes the scenes between daughter and father. There's a lot of drama with these scenes, and Noona won't be able to disclose that she's Ram's daughter, and Ram will deny having had a wife and daughter.
They also said p'Ou helped as a teacher in acting, especially helping Nadech acting as an older adult. And of course Diana plays Singh's sister who has feelings for na Ram, who is unaware of this. 

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
I totally laughed at Nadech's expression when Noona was all "Yes I love Nah Ram." It also looks like they're going to have amazing chemistry.

Liked the Tonight Show interview. I liked how Nadech said that Mew was able to come off like an 18 year old kid so believably. There's such a natural quality to her acting. You know how some actresses, and I won't mention names, comes off "ab baew" when they try to do cute and young but instead its more fake and forced? Mew doesn't come across like that at all.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awww thanks for translation :)
jjinxx said:
greeeeet! Mew and Na are so cute together in that short teaser! In just a short video, I'm already spazzing over Noona and her cranky khun nai Singh! 

----edit
Finished the Today Show. Wish it was longer! These two are going to make me scream in adoration lol.
The host asked about their feelings after knowing they'd be working together and quoted Nadech saying when he is around Mew he feels like can actually fall in love with her; when he plays Singh he can express that feeling of love. And Na said that though Mew is older, when he saw her playing Noona, playing the daughter of Ou and crying, and even her physical self, she plays Noona so well. And Ou himself said it's like he's meeting Noona for real. 
Na also said as far as scenes, he really likes the later scenes when Singh's happiness emerges as a result of being around Noona and falling in love with her (loving her so much he doesn't want to let her from his hands? lol), he starts pursuing Noona and coming and going places with her. The host said that Nadech's acting in here is different from previous work he's done. Especially since he'll be playing an authoritative older person, who is also jealous of an elder 555, since Singh is suspicious of Noona being so interested in na Ram. Mew said she likes the scenes between daughter and father. There's a lot of drama with these scenes, and Noona won't be able to disclose that she's Ram's daughter, and Ram will deny having had a wife and daughter.
They also said p'Ou helped as a teacher in acting, especially helping Nadech acting as an older adult. And of course Diana plays Singh's sister who has feelings for na Ram, who is unaware of this. 

Step

Mrs James Ma
Nadech has more chemistry with Mew than his koo jin :p I think he has more chemistry with other actresses. I feel sad to see him stuck with his koo jin  :whatever:

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Lol Singh is so shocked that young Noona would fall in love with an old man, AND his sister is in love with the same man. He just can't measure up.
Nadech has chemistry with a lot of his leading ladies. By a lot I mean all. We just haven't had the chance to see more of his capacity for chemistry.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Just saw the Today Show appearance. Loved it! Honestly hyped for this lakorn. Na & Mew are so compatible. I know this is going to be a great pairing. I like Na with all his n'eks. They always pick the right girl.