[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

fresh

sarNie Adult
First episode is about Noo Na's looking for her dad (Na Ram who is a chief worker in Rai Baukhao). Nai Sing is an owner of this farm. Actually Noo Na is a big banker's granddaughter. Her mom and her dad divorced about 15 years ago. Noo Na is not her real name. Her name is Nara. She remembers her dad but her dad doesn't know and can't remember her because it is a long time ago.
Diana is Nai Sing's sister (younger cousin). Her name is Kanitha. In the fighting scene, Nai Singh fights against the one who are illlegal logging and smuggling (dad and son couple who intercept Nai Sing and Na Ram). Noo Na just finished her education and will suppose to go abroad to study her master's degree. Her mom lied to Noo Na that her dad died already.
Cr. @souysouyyy

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Ncmeowmeow35 said:
You won't be disappointed! Btw, love your siggy. I am still patiently waiting for Ken/Mew and Ken/Mint!

Yay! Definitely looking forward to it. Thanks dearest =) And omg I totally agree! Ken/Mew and Ken/Mint need to happen 

Ntsuab-Ci

In love with Phet Thakrit <3
Today's episode is interesting! Mew is so adorable, omg. And Nadech is very handsome! Will wait patiently (not really) for next week's episodes.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
When they released photos of how Nadech will look in this lakorn, I fell in love :heart: :faint: with his looks for the character Singh, I even saved those photos, saved 1 of those photos into my phone hahaha. Singh is like the more mature Athit from TNNKK with those facial hair :spin:.

beamsgirl

sarNie Adult
Gaaaaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!! The first epi got me sweat'n so hot for Nadech!!! I get ch3 YouTube updates and my phone kept vibrating telling me they uploading the epi during my two hour long meeting and it got me going crazy! Epi 1 was so good and the intense introduction OMG! Imagine meeting your lover like that! I was like macho Nadech can clutch tiny me in his big strong arms while fighting bad guys any day! I'm a damsel in distress!

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
Nai Singh is so nosy with Noona already hehehe. He's really testing her determination, and I love that she's so quick-witted and sharp-tongued. She's physically little but her confidence and wits are definitely attracting Singh. I'm pleased that Nadech and Mew are so convincing as young Na and tough mr. Singh.
:( Na Ram is so distant with Noona, it's sad to watch. But even though she's sad and cries thinking he might not want her as a daughter, she's still optimistic and is so freaking cute, no one can resist loving her.

Question: Is Noona's fake name "noo (girl) Na" or "Noona"?

Now for another week of waiting.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
I think her name comes from the meaning, Nu as in a mouse and na as the rice patty. A field mouse. That's why they keep saying that her name fits her since she's so little. Lol

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
^Thanks. I thought so, but then I also thought they might just be using the prefix, "noo" to refer to her young age. Everyone who sees her on the farm can't see her doing heavy work lol

The scene she read her dad's letter and cried  :teary:

When they were eating, Nai Singh asked Noona why she's eating sticky rice with a fork and spoon and she said she didn't wash her hands. Wiped the smugness off him, heh.

Next episode looks full of excitement

jeanie1

sarNie Adult
Ep. 1 did not disappoint. Mew is so freaking cute as Noona and Nadech is working it as Nai Singh. This might be my favorite role of his after DJA. I want to cut out all the extra annoying people though and just watch Mew/Nadech, Mew/Au. I like her friend in the city too, so we can keep her and the grandpa.

I believe her fake name is Noona. She was telling them her real nickname Na, but Diana thought she said Noona so she just took that name.

Step

Mrs James Ma
Awwww ep1 completed. OOOOMMMMGGGG Nadech and Mew are looking gooooooooooooood. Loved ep1 so much. I have seen TNNKK so I thought Nadech will be same here but he looks hot and manly here :spicy: :spicy: :spicy: Diana is good too. I have some hopes now for her lakorn with Pope.  I'm waiting for sub to understand it.

m9saeteurn1

sarNie Adult
So far its good and interesting. My heart is content again. Hehe Na Singh is looking flyyyy and I think Mew is definitely cute. I like her character too. This is enjoyable so far. <3 now, come'on next episode!!!

jun ji

sarNie Egg
It might be the ancient fan in me, but I'm super picky with my lakorns. If I don't like either of the pranang, I will not watch it. However, with this, I love Nadech from his DJA days, and Mew from her days as Than Ying Rasa in the Gentlemen series so it was a must watch for me. I'm just excited and happy that it is finally out but sad that it'll be such a long wait until the next episode. I love the premise of the story: a young girl going in search for her father, finding him and also finding love at the same time. Mew and Au are definitely pulling at my heart strings. I'm a sucker for dads and their daughters, the emotional bond between them. Mew has improved a lot since her role as Rasa. She is adorable in here, so petite and cute. She is definitely a great fit for Nu Na. Nadech... what is there to say about him? As much as I love his characters in suits, its these scruffy and manly roles that make me swoon even more.  Au is perfect as Na Ram and I cannot wait to see the development of his relationship with his daughter...when he finds out who she is will surely be a tearjerker.

Overall, a great start to the series.  Can't wait till next week!

byebye

sarNie OldFart
Mew is such a pretty little thing in here. She plays her character convincingly. She actually looked a lot younger than Diana. I like her petit frame against Na. It makes him look big and commanding next to her. The height difference is so romantic since I am sucker for a short girl with a tall guy.

Singh, already showed that there's something there for Noona already, but then again, it's hard to not like her. I know the misunderstanding is going to take a while to settle between the pranangs but I don't mind a jealous pra'ek as long as he doesn't completely go bat crazy. It's a typical, simple storyline but sometimes that's all I need in  lakorn. When there's a lot of complications there tends to be lots of rai or side characters to annoy the hell out of me.

My only criticism is, they need to lay off Na's eyebrows. It already looks like a bush when it's natural looking, with them drawing it in it's looks like a tree. It's way too strong and takes away from his facial features. His makeup needs to also blend in more...and I am beginning to see a tan almost orange like in some scenes...he's at the farm and all but his tan looks more like he's under a tan bed.

But they do look good together though. The opening credit where she framed his face was just absolutely sweet.

ceda_lee

sarNie OldFart
OMG! Nadech lok MAAAAAAK! Haven't seen him this hot since Khun Charles haha! Mew is just the cutest. She might just be Nadech's best matching n'ek. Sorry, I adore Yaya to the max, but Nadech looks so good with Mew. Their height difference is too cute. You don't see that much in Thai lakorns. I am enjoying it so far.

Diane is also gorgeous in here.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
lol Her name is Poodle-n I think. She's a producer now too. Her first lakorn was Rak Nee Jae Jud Hai, absolutely hilarious. I hope she makes more lakorn, she's so funny most of the time. She's like in love with Ken T, Rome, and Um. Nadech is now added to her obsession, too cute.