[Ch3] Tarm Ruk Keun Jai (LakornThai)

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Dang his eyes and smiles are so mesmerizing :cloud9: . I didn't notice how handsome and charming he is in his last lakorn with Pat and Taew. Mew is making me fall in love with him lol. Does he look at all his nang'eks like this? Did I missed this look in his last lakorns? I need to go back and watch them. No wonder you ladies are so crazy about this guy lol. Totally get it now lol.

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
That mv was well made, wish it was a little longer, Na/Singh is such a hunky hunk in there :spin:, I did not keep my eyes off of him, not even for a second :lol:.

The ways he looks at his nang'eks are why I fall for his characters because that are also the ways you want your man to look at you, well at least to me :lol:

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
Hahaha....welcome to the club @Mew, you are not late to realize his good looks, charms & acting skills. Yup, pretty much the same looks he has in mv compared with the looks he has for his nang'ek Ya (I have only seen him with Ya :lol: ). I must have been an easy target because I instantly fell for his looks, charms & acting in a fan made mv of GRGR where Khun Charles kisses Falada on the stage, that was probably the first of anything I watched of him and it was back in Spring of last year :coverlaf:. Yea, I am crazy enough to draw him in my signature below, no men have made me draw them before, Nadech is the first hahaha :loool:.

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Dang his eyes and smiles are so mesmerizing :cloud9: . I didn't notice how handsome and charming he is in his last lakorn with Pat and Taew. Mew is making me fall in love with him lol. Does he look at all his nang'eks like this? Did I missed this look in his last lakorns? I need to go back and watch them. No wonder you ladies are so crazy about this guy lol. Totally get it now lol.

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Nadech has good eye contact charm with his n'eks. He has a manly presence you can't resist.

xcinsationalx

sarNie Oldmaid
Step said:
OMMMGGGG THAANK YOUUU. Its very beautiful Nadech and Mew are sooo good together :heart:
You're welcome girl! Glad you liked it =D I agree loving them so far can't wait for more. Honestly Nadech always looks so lovingly at his n'eks I'm usually sold on all his pairings lol 

Step

Mrs James Ma
It took lot of time to make it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4V3FEwKcG8Y&feature=youtu.be

D~D

sarNie Adult
m9saeteurn1 said:
Thank you for the beautifully made video. He makes me drool! Haha <3

do u mean like this ----->  :drool:

:lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:  :lol2:

elegantnas21

sarNie Hatchling
I cant seem to find this drama on thaitv3 youtube. The link to the drama on youtube would be helpful!!

Nadech and Mew look soooo good together