[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hsr2g_0oPh0&feature=player_profilepage
credit: nirvanafact

Girl Power! Yaya on the frontlines all the time 555

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is so beautiful in here, I love her curls and what she's wearing. I enjoy seeing all the actions too, the setting is really nice. Hahaha Yaya is surrounded by guys, Mark and Pope looks hot TOo!
I am missing Barry, I feel like something is missing. Well anyways I am so excited for this. Thanks jjinxx!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Yaya is sooo pretty in that last picture! She tweeted that they finished filming the lakorn yesterday sooo hopefully it airs soon because it's been a long time lol

MissLuna

sarNie Egg
Hello everyone ^^ Nice to meet you.
I'm new, in many ways. New with this forum, esp new with Thai's lakorn. I've just found out this wonderful page recently when I'd finished watching 4 Hua Jai Heung Khun Khao, and wanted to looking for more information about the main actors and actresses ^^ I'm really addicted to them.

Since this lakorn have Mark, Mint, Yaya, I think it will be worth watching anyway. But I thought they finished filming this lakorn for a while, because I know that Yaya's already started filming her new lakorn with Nadech (Game Rai Game Rak). So it means Yaya did filming both, at the same time, right? Wow, I wonder how busy she was at that time.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Welcome to Thai lakorn world, MissLuna! Nice to meet you. Yes, Yaya filmed two lakorn in a week. GRGR with Nadech on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, had school , did events, and filmed TD on Fridays and Saturdays. She will start filming "Toranee..." with Nadech as well really soon.

Since I'm on my phone I can't post fast enough, there are photos of the ending scene. Oh my, it looks sad. I'll try to post tonight. Mark looks so cute in this series and Pope is really handsome too.

jjinxx

^welcome MissLuna! Indeed thai lakorn is addicting and 4huajaihaengkhunkhao was amazing! Yes, Yaya is one busy gal. She did film two at once and soon, while GRGR is still filming, she and Nadech will start filming another titled Torranee Nee Krai Khong (a remake). Hope to see you around for these upcoming lakorn that we are so impatient to view!

I also think TD took so long to film-maybe action is harder or something.

cecilia

Staff member
^Not only action but they have to build a whole new town so that's why it took long ... however, filming ended on the 25th of june so we'll get to see this soon .. alice said it'll be next batch, replacing the weekend slot .. can't wait.

Looking forward to all YADECH project together -- even the smallest cf deal lol (am i too bias lol)

jjinxx

^thanks ceci!

Oh yeah i remember Dal mentioned that the ending looked like Yaya was hurt/dying!? So suspenseful. I hadn't predicted anything tragic, but of course someone important has to get shot and Yaya is always out in front when fighting.

Oh man, call me bias but i'm having such a hard time imagining Mark-Yaya close ending scenes.

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Mint and Yaya tweeted that the lakorn will air some time in August right after Plerng Toranorng which is supposedly airing on July 8th. Can't wait! :dance3: