[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

tinah

sarNie Coma
teaer credit to barry-yaya fanclub @ FB

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7l_0H3CsazE&feature=player_embedded

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Awhh so many love triangles. All the characters seem so pitiful. The least I hope is that this lakorn has a happy ending lol. Yaya sounds sooo good with her song Nilika Tay.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
The teaser look so Good! Too bad it's so shaky though. Pope and Mint part really got me excited...I love Mteam but I admit Pope and Mint looks so cute together. Seems like they might get equal parts too. Mark and Yaya also look good together. This is so interesting, I think I saw Johnny kissing someone towards the end I wonder who.

I am going to scream when Mint kiss Mark on the cheeks.

Thanks for the clip

jjinxx

Is your "nom" Fai-approved?
*gasp* is that Yaya singing!? The song sounds really nice! And her voice is real smooth, very nice!

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@jjinxxy, yes, that is Yaya singing. I like the feel to this lakorn. I actually like western genre. Giddy, but jealous for Barry. 555

I wonder if Yaya's character dies in this? I'll post the picture. I keep forgetting. Mark is crying and Yaya looks like she is hurt.

I am pretty excited. Mark is a babe. Pope is not bad on the eyes. Mint and Yaya are just beautiful gals. Yaya's character is pitiful to me. She said she only smiles twice maybe three times. We will have to count.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
OMGGGG the teaser was sooooo freaking ggooood
i almost cried lol we're almost there ><
Gahh CHalida looks like she can careless what Yaya is feeling
omg the way Pope was looking at her was breathtaking
so heart breaking when mint saw mak and yaya together!!!
cant waittttt
and by the looks of it, Mak and Mint did pinky promise?
LOL my MTEAM lenses are back on !

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I really can't wait for this. We've been waiting for too long. I'm dissapointed that it will air after Plerng Torranang instead! :( The genre is and style of this lakorn seems promising and very likable. It's different from the rest of thai lakorns. Also it's in HD for the time with thai lakorns. Everything about Tawan Dued is so exciting 555! :)

Here's a clearer version of the teaser.

I want to share Pope + Mint + Mark's love triangle story.

It's sad that Yaya mention she doesn't smile, barely at all, in this lakorn. It seems like everything is so serious. I hope they add a few humorous scenes though. I saw the photos of Yaya's scene where she got shot too. I doubt that would the ending. However, I could be wrong too. Anything is possible, lol. I'm loving Pope and Mint together already but I'm pity for mteam shippers which I am one of them, lol. It's so bittersweet, yet, at the end most of us will cheer for Pope and Mint together, of course. :p

jjinxx

@Dal, thanks! looking forward to it!

@bliss, thanks for the vids! ah, that love triangle song is so sweet! wonder who sings it.

that MMP love triangle, wow, it's going to be hard to watch, since Mteam is adorable but we all know she's going to end up with Pope so gotta welcome the new couple too!!!

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
I'm sure this is the picture Dal is referring to

Credit to NadechYaya.com on FB

I do hope that Yaya doesn't die in this lakorn and that this isn't the ending scene. Like Bliss said the lakorn itself already looks so serious and at least they could add a few comical aspects in there. Please P'Nok don't do this to us lol. Yaya's character is already so pitiful, don't kill her off!

tinah

sarNie Coma
i cant bare to watch this! i wish yaya was laying on nadech's arm. that picture is so sad. please dont tell me theres gonna be a sad ending

jjinxx

^lol tinah, same here. Yadech is hardcore.

I will guess that they will not have a sad ending just because it IS such a serious lakorn already and they have enough drama/action to not need tragic ending too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
It's so hard not to think Barry is the one that should be holding Yaya and staring at her that way.
I also don't think Yaya will die either, typical action lakorn where p'ek or n'ek gets shot but live. At least I hope so, because I will cry so much if her character die in here. Though I predict their will be a happy ending...

Thanks for the teasers and pictures I am too excited lol. I also can't wait to watch this, and we won't be waiting much longer. Well it's still too long for us fan. Lol.

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
@Baown CC, yes those are the pics and there is one maybe two other pics. The one looked even sadder. You can tell in the first two there, they are laughing and smiling. LOL...

Thank you, CC.

I am also excited to see Johnny as the villian.

I am gonna look at the pic again...BRB...

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
There is one more pic not two.

Ending scene?

Credit NadechYaya.com Facebook | TAGGED

chubbycheeks

imma kick ur-ass-aya !
Oh no problem Bong. Ha! I had a feeling you were Khmer and good thing I guessed right :) Oh gosh please please don't tell me that's the ending scene! ><