[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
I sort of knew that yaya and mark won't have a kiss scene, because Yadech fans will be jealous. lol. Plus I want Mark to have a real kiss scene with Mint C first. Also it might be because Yaya is still young, even in GRGR they probably won't do any lip to lip...which I hope they will surprise us.

Anyways, I'm sure this lakorn will be good. the cast worked really hard and they seem to improve their acting too.

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
The interview was too funny. When the Yaya subject he asks Nadech but with the Mint question no one could help him, he's so cute looking around for help.

In the tvpool interview I couldn't take him seriously his face looked like he was always going to laugh or smile.

Yaya's voice is great!

I couldn't help but laugh as the convo was heading towards her question about Mint.
Mak needs to chillax ><

lovestar

sarNie Adult
The song is depressing, sympathetic and in another way catchy and good. I know that after i watch TD and hear this song again, it would remind me of the moments in it

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya is so cute!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P1fhjrR_oeo&feature=player_embedded
Yaya is tooooo cute!!! Even when she seems tired, she still look so beautiful the whole time. I love her laugh it's really so cute and unique...at least I think so. lol. She seems really in shape too, this lakorn has got her working out a lot. It's amazing seeing her change into a beautiful women, before she seem younger in DJA but now she looks older and gorgeous! Love her personality a lot... Oh and I like it when she speaks a little English with Thai, she really remind me of Taya in Prissana.

Thanks for sharing na.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
No kiss scenes? Lol.. Even on the cheeks?! Hmm.. Though this lakorn is suppose to focus more on action and fighting scenes, I was hoping to get at least an equal amount of romance, lol. But that saves me from a heartbreak though since I love YADECH together and MTEAM too.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
WOW! The teaser looks really good, I can't wait to see this. Really want to see the preview and hear the song all together.

I have a question who is the little kid Mint have on her lap, is it her sibling or something they look alike. It's in the closing party clip around 0:41 and 0:53.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
WOW! The teaser looks really good, I can't wait to see this. Really want to see the preview and hear the song all together.

I have a question who is the little kid Mint have on her lap, is it her sibling or something they look alike. It's in the closing party clip around 0:41 and 0:53.
maybe its her little niece or something else and something to tell u Mint she's half
thai/chinese mixture of Indian like Yardthip.

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe its her little niece or something else and something to tell u Mint she's half
thai/chinese mixture of Indian like Yardthip.
Thanks sis. Yeah Mint and the little girl look simlar and they're cute together. I bet the little girl is related she looks like Mint. I could be wrong though. Yeah Mint is part Thai Chinese and Indian like me, but I'm also mix with others too. Mint she looks more Thai/Chinese though, but I always thought she look Indian in a way.

Thanks for the info.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
Thanks sis. Yeah Mint and the little girl look simlar and they're cute together. I bet the little girl is related she looks like Mint. I could be wrong though. Yeah Mint is part Thai Chinese and Indian like me, but I'm also mix with others too. Mint she looks more Thai/Chinese though, but I always thought she look Indian in a way.

Thanks for the info.
omg ur half Indian too cos before u told me ur khmer/chinese i am the same too khmer/chinese but my friends said i don't look khmer but more to chinese and other asian
Mint she's a good mixture. i only know a few percentage
of khmer though i born there but i was raise in Australia for so long so now i am an Aussie its just another way to say australian and i also know thai but not 100% yet

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
omg ur half Indian too cos before u told me ur khmer/chinese i am the same too khmer/chinese but my friends said i don't look khmer but more to chinese and other asian
Mint she's a good mixture
OT
Lol sis you probably got mixup. I'm Khmer, Thai, Chinese Indian, Indonesia and British. It's s lot to remember I understand. Lol. Yeah sometimes you look one more than the other. I look more Indonesia and Indian also.

Alice

sarNie Tombstone
OT
Lol sis you probably got mixup. I'm Khmer, Thai, Chinese Indian, Indonesia and British. It's s lot to remember I understand. Lol. Yeah sometimes you look one more than the other. I look more Indonesia and Indian also.
did u went to check out my facebook page or something that is why u can tell what i
look btw TML ur most welcome to add me or send a friend request if u have facebook
account dear ok ka. :welcome1:

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
did u went to check out my facebook page or something that is why u can tell what i
look btw TML ur most welcome to add me or send a friend request if u have facebook
account dear ok ka. :welcome1:
I left a comment for you instead hope you get it. This way we won't be spamming.

Back to TD, I think this lakorn is going to be good, all the action and romances are very interesting. I want to see this already, but we should see this soon in Aug.