[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Iya

sarNie Adult
oh my gosh!! Mark and Yaya's chemistry is so strong.I start to love this couple!
lol. I hadn't start this lakorn cause i figure i'll wait till it ends. so you can say i'm still bias about yadech. lol. But after looking at some teasers, I KNOW WHAT YOU MEAN! lol. kinna scare to start it now cause I'm afraid of the inner battle of having to choose between yadech and yaya&mark. lol. also, still in love with mint and mark. haha.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
feel so sorry for singh, ploykwan don't love him back TT, pope play his character well, i like his character. i like Tao's character too, so cool, the best fighter in this lakorn, he fit this character.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
@XOX, the lakorn with Captain & Aom is "Fah Pieng Din" one of my favorites. Pope reminds me a bit of Captain, no doubt.

I think they tricked us with the opening scene. (; But, who knows.
Thanks! I knew it was something like that. One of my favorite dramas of all times.

Can someone enlightened me why CH7 drama (although many sux in my opinion) always have better ratings than CH3? Is it because it appeals to a wider audience?
(My opinion) They have poor storylines but they give or have tons of "sweet" scenes (or perhaps *r scenes too) between the pranangs because they know that's what the audiences want. They have like a sweet/romantic event or scenes in like every episode of their lakorns. It makes it "exciting". So the more sweet scenes, the more ratings.

I personally like ch7 dramas. Not all, but some.

mailee_xox

sarNie Adult
This is my very first drama with Yaya and Mark. I've never seen any one of their work before. I find it weird that Yaya has a mature (deeper) voice than she does in person like interviews, behind the scenes, etc...she has a really kiddish/girly voice which was surprising to me. but in the drama she sounds so different!! I like her voice so much better in the drama. :scratchchin:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
This is my very first drama with Yaya and Mark. I've never seen any one of their work before. I find it weird that Yaya has a mature (deeper) voice than she does in person like interviews, behind the scenes, etc...she has a really kiddish/girly voice which was surprising to me. but in the drama she sounds so different!! I like her voice so much better in the drama. :scratchchin:
If u really know Yaya then u will know she is a very hard working person. She took her time and study the script really hard to make it sound like that which in real life she can't do that hahaha. In real life there is no script so may be thats why her voice sound different between the drama and in reality but for me i like her voice in reality better. It's sooo cute!!

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I think that since the past week, this lakorn has started to become boring, lol.

I guess I'm just going to wait until the story unfolds soon. ;)

I am sooo in love with Singh, ahhh ! +

p.smilez

sarNie OldFart
In this drama Yaya is the serious one [LEADER], therefore her voice and appearance comes off stern. But I do agree w/you xox, I totally love her voice in here. It sounds mysterious, hurt and like there's a hidden secret or something LOL

I am actually enjoying Tawan Deard :thumbsup:
It gives me this vibe where I want to cry LOL
OMG Singh makes me want to cry. He's just too lovable !
I am loving Pope's character! He plays it so well.
And as for Mak, he did improve throughout the episodes.
I loveeeeee him deeply :cloud9: :cloud9:
Can't wait till' tomorrows episode.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
thanks for the vid. I said this before and I said it again. I think Mint and Pope should be the next kookwan. They are very matching and Pope is very much a gentleman that fit perfectly to Mint C lady character. They will be amazing and is time for a lakorn with them are the main character

I love yaya's in every lakorn. I swear this girl amaze me each time I see her lakorn. She acts so well and is funny how Thai is not even her que. She must love acting that's why.

Mark - I never was attractive to him until this lakorn. I think is because of Yaya that I started to like him and notice him more :scratchchin: . I must admit. He's really cute and very handsome at time. I'm afraid that I like him a lot now :nailbiter:
and now I'm totally sold to the Mark and yaya pairing :whistle:

JennieN

sarNie Adult
kookwan = couple , best compatible couple. Channel 3 usually have theirs pick...like Ken and Ann, Aum and Aff, Yaya and Nadech, Taew and Mario or even Boy and Maggie
is time for Pope and Mint to be added!

JennieN

sarNie Adult
lol..I was laughing at that part and then I came here and read that Mark have dirty fantasy when he is drunk. LMAO!! :lolyup:

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I feel bad for Singh most of the time, he's such a good man, yet, Ploykwan still doesn't see it! >.< *sigh* (C'mon the lakorn is starting to end already, where's the love)?! Lol. :p

On the other hand, I do feel bad for Suer sometimes b/c Roong never understands him. I think that the decisions she makes tends to be so unreasonable, done just because of her jealousy, and she definitely never thinks before acting. (I understand that the leadership role was thrown at her and she's just a young girl. However, I don't pity her much since even after they rescued and found her dad, she has not changed. -- Well Ploykwan and Roong are similar in a way, both can be stubborn)!

I am probably one of the few that thinks Mark and Yaya have no chemistry, yet, there's no spark since their characters do not have good communications skills with each other. (They are cute together though).

Mark hasn't found his koo kwan, yet, so far he has not had any chemistry with his nang'eks (Mint N., Mint Ch., or Yaya -- We'll see how he does with Kim).

OMG, next episode! Roong shoots Suer, oh boy! It looks so sad. >.< Even though I love Yaya in reality, I have to admit that since I started watching this lakorn I thought her character was alright (not the best role she's taken) but Roong's starting to irritate me since the past two weeks or so. (She often acts without thinking, very careless with her actions.. Hmm).

Singh, Ploykwan, and Tao (Forgot his name in this lakorn) are surely the entertaining characters for me.

Anyway, I am excited for this lakorn to end. I have a feeling there might be a twist going on.

saudiex

sarNie Egg
oh my gosh,I prefer mark and yaya's pairing! I'm fascinated with their acting!This lakorn contiue to bring new visions to audiences.That's why it maintains high ratings.