[Ch3] Tawan Deard (Metha Mahaniyom)

Sreymao

sarNie Adult
Lol.. Today episode is cute in a way PLOYKWAN want to know the truth from SUA why he's so protective of her. From SIGHN is different he love her. SUA mention he like her too so Ploykwan was like" you like me,kiss me n hold me haha.. I like the look on Mark face

JennieN

sarNie Adult
OMG M and P and adorable...look at the second picture with Mark looking at them - they like in their own little world :heart:

jennaloveu

sarNie Juvenile
I feel like Pope have a crush on Mint hahahaha, poor Mak Yaya is not there so he's alone XD i wish Yaya would participate more with Tawan Derd caste Last time she didn't go to Ratree samororn too.

fanny

sarNie Adult
omg look like tomorrow they going to find out sua is pootawan. i cant wait for mint to know that sua is her brother. hehe

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I can't wait to see how Roong reaction to this, beside shooting him but like her reaction. The guy that she miss and love came back and want to kill her dad!!

Merit

sarNie Adult
The last picture of Pope and Mint is so cute. It really does look like they were caught up in the moment (just the two of them). I so hope, they would give them a lakorn being the leads. They play off of each other so well. So far, Pope is best for Mint than her previous co-stars.

I don't know why but when I watched Ant Farm, the blonde (not so smart) cheerleader reminds me of Mint.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Yeah yaya should go with them it not fair for mark. This make mark alone no pair on the show.

myheromike

♥♥MikeƸӜƷPle♥♥ khun yai♥pin
Oh one I have to ask do mark is dating mint N or mint C ka. Why on wiki they show mark is dating mint c not mint n. I think mint n is not match mark and she look kinda old for mark. Sorry if I was say hurt mint n fan club

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I do want Yaya with mark as well. I like them to be together more often..for the promotion of the lakorn. Both couple should be there

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
Yaya is on Yum Yum noodle tour with Nadech. She sang the OST song of TD. She is freakin adorable. Both girls are.

Pope & Noona have a sitcom coming out that they'll star in, last time I heard. That is probably why she is with Pope.

Pope & Mint need their own lakorn with more romance/drama or romance/comedy! I'm sure their fanbase is growing. They are very good together.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Yaya and Mark looks so cute on that photo cover.

Omg, @minttwix: Thanks so much, gosh, those photos of Pope and Mint are too cute! I want to see it air already, tomorrow! :) 555 +

Loving Pope and Mint sooo much, they really do need a lakorn of their own. Romantic comedy or either slap/kiss drama, please.

Poor Mark, he looks so left here, sad! Mhm...

Anyway Mark is NOT dating Mint Natwara or Mint Chalida, lol. -- His latest interview he stated that he is still single. He's never clear, sometimes he states that him and Natwara are seeing each other BUT sometimes he says he is single, otherwise. He's so confusing, lol.

JennieN

sarNie Adult
I love that cover mag of Yaya and Mark :heart: so cute!!

I want a slap and kiss lakorn of Pope and Mint
and I want a romantic drama with Yaya and Mark

fanny

sarNie Adult
i do agree with of you about mint c and pope they should definitely have lakorn their own lakorn as a lead. i never thought i like pope so much until now he is super adorable in this lakorn.